Search found 200 matches

by Xmac
Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:41 am
Forum: Awakening to the Dream
Topic: Who knows anything
Replies: 40
Views: 8458

It all seems so real........doesn't it? But then again.......you thought you were real in your dream last night. I had a lucid dream last night. When I realized it was a dream, I woke up. You woke up from a dream. The goal is to wake up within the dream. The goal is to know you are being dreamt. So...
by Xmac
Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:30 am
Forum: Awakening to the Dream
Topic: Enlightenment
Replies: 41
Views: 15427

(t) People don't have or hold positions. Yes, however I regard that as a given. People ARE positions. What does that mean? They stay the same? They are located somewhere? In what sense? There is no such thing as a person. The person or the "I am" is an inference that emerges from the mnemonic debri...
by Xmac
Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:14 am
Forum: Awakening to the Dream
Topic: Angels On A Pin
Replies: 12
Views: 2159

toombaru wrote:
dilaram wrote::lol:


:lol:
[bigsmile]
by Xmac
Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:03 am
Forum: Awakening to the Dream
Topic: Enlightenment
Replies: 41
Views: 15427

toombaru wrote:
(t)
People don't have or hold positions.

Yes, however I regard that as a given.

People ARE positions.
What does that mean? They stay the same? They are located somewhere? In what sense?
by Xmac
Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:49 am
Forum: Awakening to the Dream
Topic: Who knows anything
Replies: 40
Views: 8458

It all seems so real........doesn't it?
But then again.......you thought you were real in your dream last night.




I had a lucid dream last night. When I realized it was a dream, I woke up.
by Xmac
Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:44 am
Forum: Awakening to the Dream
Topic: Life is contradictory
Replies: 26
Views: 4733

toombaru wrote:
dilaram wrote:These are more concepts...

:wink:


Concepts got you in this mess.
You will have to use concepts to get you out.
Absolutely, we have the power to create it we have the power to uncreate it because we are it. And we'll do it when it's "time", not before or after.
by Xmac
Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:49 pm
Forum: Awakening to the Dream
Topic: Enlightenment
Replies: 41
Views: 15427

you say it's all good fun xmac but is it? Fun or enjoyment can fade quickly when there is all eternity within which to have it. So what to do? Well hiding or concealing the experience of Lila is a cosmic hoot! Ignorance is really ignore-ance. I find it so amazing that one can find wisdom in the most...
by Xmac
Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:33 pm
Forum: Awakening to the Dream
Topic: Enlightenment
Replies: 41
Views: 15427

Toombaru says “there is a place of total peace.......but no one lives there.” Sorry, I may just not be understanding any of Toombarus pronouncements---but, they seem way off target. and besides that, enlightenment can certainly be Known, you know when you 'get it' and when you don't. You know. Now,...
by Xmac
Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:36 pm
Forum: Awakening to the Dream
Topic: Life is contradictory
Replies: 26
Views: 4733

This is a lot of fun. \:D/ [bigsmile] [wink] =D>
by Xmac
Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:33 pm
Forum: Awakening to the Dream
Topic: Master of enlightenment?
Replies: 13
Views: 2644

Enlightenment cannot be taught or mastered...yet there are many accounts of transmission. There are also many accounts of werewolfs. Toom you're a howl! [bigsmile] And you're right. So what to do? Pick what is scary or what is inspiring or both or nothing. Maybe inspiring is scary to some people. B...
by Xmac
Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:55 am
Forum: Awakening to the Dream
Topic: Life is contradictory
Replies: 26
Views: 4733

aquarius wrote:.


It is not until you awaken and become fully present that you will realize that you have not been present.
It is not until you awaken that you will realize you have been asleep, dreaming that you are awake.

~Leonard Jacobson~
Should that be different?
by Xmac
Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:53 am
Forum: Awakening to the Dream
Topic: Life is contradictory
Replies: 26
Views: 4733

Re: Life is contradictory

toombaru wrote:
dilaram wrote:It cannot be otherwise, because it is all inclusive, it contains all paradoxes.



Can you find a paradox in nature?
Paradoxes exist only in the human conceptual mind.
Nature is part of the human mind, therefore paradoxes exist in nature.
by Xmac
Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:37 am
Forum: Awakening to the Dream
Topic: Enlightenment
Replies: 41
Views: 15427

Toombaru says “there is a place of total peace.......but no one lives there.” Sorry, I may just not be understanding any of Toombarus pronouncements---but, they seem way off target. and besides that, enlightenment can certainly be Known, you know when you 'get it' and when you don't. You know. Now,...
by Xmac
Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:32 am
Forum: Awakening to the Dream
Topic: Angels On A Pin
Replies: 12
Views: 2159

Re: Angels On A Pin

toombaru wrote:I know how many angles will fit on the head of a pin.
45 degree angles or what?
by Xmac
Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:05 am
Forum: Awakening to the Dream
Topic: Oh toombaru..........let them have their beliefs.
Replies: 15
Views: 4022

Re: Oh toombaru..........let them have their beliefs.

Is it healthy to encourage a child to believe that Santa is the bringer of gifts? It is if I believe in Santa. Does it help people to think that a loving God will alter the course of events and answer their prayers? Does it help you to think that other people are deluded to think that a loving God ...