Amen

ANNA
Posts: 4093
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:11 pm

Post by ANNA » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:25 pm

'auroararrraaaaa', darling,

is the party was for this afternoon or
for tomorrow afternoon...

i forgot...

:P :wink: :lol:
awakening
Site Admin
Posts: 2277
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:10 pm

Post by awakening » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:53 pm

sunyaakash wrote:I disagree .

There is non-duality and duality .

They are not the same , though everything can be justified ,
by taking examples .

True non-duality must discard half truths .
Half-truths are more dangerous and more non-dual than untruths .

s

The hight of the mountain
IS the depth of the valley.

Agreement and disagreement
arise mutually.

Apparently different
yet the very same One.

But you might not agree...


aquarius
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

Post by aquarius » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:58 pm

ANNA wrote:I came to This
party

...anybody home

:wink: :D

:wink: knock knock ?
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
meL

Post by meL » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:00 pm

ANNA wrote:'auroararrraaaaa', darling,

is the party was for this afternoon or
for tomorrow afternoon...

i forgot...

:P :wink: :lol:
Now
"
Flowing

Wind And Mountain
"

forever
:D
meL

Post by meL » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:02 pm

aquarius wrote:
ANNA wrote:I came to This
party

...anybody home

:wink: :D

:wink: knock knock ?
She IS
:wink:
Alex
Posts: 275
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:03 am

Steady as she goes

Post by Alex » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:40 pm

sunyaakash wrote:Goodbye Annaruiz .
I will not miss your poems .
I haven't found anything steady in them .
They shift with the wind .

Before I say Bye , let me also say this.

It will be more peaceful without the poems .

I wish you peace too .

Thank you ,

s
I do not want you

at peace.
Being beneath the bottom line
Alex
Posts: 275
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Alex » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:44 pm

aquarius wrote:
ANNA wrote:I came to This
party

...anybody home

:wink: :D

:wink: knock knock ?
Who's there?
Being beneath the bottom line
sunyaakash
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:21 pm
Location: sky

Post by sunyaakash » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:50 pm

Peace and peace alone .

No wanting or not wanting can damage it .

I have decided to go beyond the masked and the illusory .
I have seen the real face of sweet words , and gone beyond them.

Beyond the virtual .

In that unshakable peace which comes from real convictions ,

Wishing ALL the same ,


s
Aurora
Posts: 937
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:14 am

Post by Aurora » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:51 pm

ANNA wrote:'auroararrraaaaa', darling,

is the party was for this afternoon or
for tomorrow afternoon...

i forgot...

:P :wink: :lol:
ANNA LOVE !

..THE PARTY IS ALWAYS NOW..... :wink:

( did I remember to tell you I love you )

Aurora
Alex
Posts: 275
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Alex » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:57 pm

sunyaakash wrote:Peace and peace alone .

No wanting or not wanting can damage it .

I have decided to go beyond the masked and the illusory .
I have seen the real face of sweet words , and gone beyond them.

Beyond the virtual .

In that unshakable peace which comes from real convictions ,

Wishing ALL the same ,


s
So.....

you have decided.

And you have gone beyond words.

Where have you gone, Our dear Sunya?

And where do you 'think' you'll go from here?
Being beneath the bottom line
sunyaakash
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:21 pm
Location: sky

Post by sunyaakash » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:05 am

To the sea ,

in a beautiful blue-green boat ,

From there to Switzerland , Holland , Iraq ,

And finally to the loony Moon ,

s
Alex
Posts: 275
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:03 am

Moonstruck

Post by Alex » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:12 am

sunyaakash wrote:To the sea ,

in a beautiful blue-green boat ,

From there to Switzerland , Holland , Iraq ,

And finally to the loony Moon ,

s
Dreams within dreams....

lovely loonytunes :D
Being beneath the bottom line
Post Reply