awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nO OnE.....tO BlAMe!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cimages

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: nO OnE.....tO BlAMe! Reply with quote

There are approximately 6.5 billion people on this planet, over half exists on less than $2.00 a day, poverty is enormous. It has been expressed that there are no people, no one to be poor, there simply is the experience of poverty & wealth. Yet, those that appear to be impoverished, seem to out weight those that appear not to be, by a much, much greater margin.
There is no one to blame for this………so I must blame myself.

Pain & suffering is rampant. Rape, murder, genocide, child abuse, sexual abuse, racism, sexism. Yes, there is love, joy, understanding…….just not enough……….long enough to go around. It has been written that there is suffering but none who suffer. Suffering however appears to be in much greater quantity, intensity then anything else.
There is no one to blame for this…….so I must blame myself.

Success & failure is experienced, now….looking back I find that I have nothing to do with neither. Some say, "you have a choice", "you determine your fate"…."to deny this is just a way to avoid responsibility". My thoughts….. (I use the term, My thoughts even though I know I can’t claim them, for I have nothing to do with thinking them)…..express that I can neither choose to accept this nor deny….there is simply acceptance …denial. My thoughts tell me that there is...no one...to be responsible, but yet, I accept the responsibility.

Yes, these things are happening but according to the Non Dualistic philosophy happening to no one. There are simply happenings. The thoughts that appear in the focal point of reference as consciousness called me, tell me this to be true. That this is a dream experience, that it’s not real. But these same thoughts however tell me that…… it seems all too real……it feels all too real…..it appears all too real……& not just from a philosophical perspective. So these thoughts, from the same source, contrast, contradict & conflict with one another.
There is no one to blame for this…………so I must blame myself.

But for a blink of an eye, a brief moment, I have experienced walking among the clouds with the Gods. Young, virile, idealistic, courageous, invincible. Now, as I crawl upon the ground, aged, defeated, beaten down by the experience of life……I can only look up to where I once stood. The reality is that I was not strong enough, not courageous enough, not invincible enough, but these short comings was not of my choosing, had nothing to do with me.

So as I cling to the rope of life, knowing that my time of death is near. Hanging by a thread, beaten, battered & bruised as the rope burns into my flesh, there is....no one……..to wipe away the tears......for the pain of this experience has been unbearable. As I loose my grip, falling into the abyss, my body fragments & breaks apart, releasing a point of consciousness that merges back with the Oceanic Self, revealing that there really never was a me all along. The dream that I thought was real dissolve........uncovering the nightmare that it is.
There is no one to blame for this….so blame…..must……..Self.

Peace! Crying or Very sad

Last edited by cimages on Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
wizdumb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: ANNIHILATION Reply with quote

cimages after reading your post, its hard not to reflect back on the suicide note I was reading last week.

Young 19 year old, explains that it was no one's fault, and they had no one to blame but themself. I saw this person, 18 months before on the podium giving a speach as the graduating class' valedictorian.

As I read the letter, the letter spoke of being an underdog, and tired of never getting anywhere no matter how hard they tried. Not living up to the expectations of others and even worse, not living up to one's own expection of themselves.

And to perform such an act, in a public place.

Dissolve self, from selfish. It Is Not Always about myself.
fox

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cimages!

Very deep, your words.

Thank you!
Idea
awakening
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: No One.....To Blame! Reply with quote

cimages wrote:
The dream that I thought was real dissolve........uncovering the nightmare that it is.
There is no one to blame for this….so blame…..must……..Self.
Peace! Crying or Very sad

In this cosmic game of hide and seek where the One dreams all possible dreams, it sometimes is nicer to wake from a nightmare then from a sweet dream.

All glory and all pain of the dream/nightmare is from the One experienced by the One.

No need to blame the night for darkness or the sun for light. The nature of the night IS darkness, the nature of the sun IS light. Let's not praise a bird for its wings nor blame a worm for the lack of wings Just One, birding and worming.

cimages wrote:
So these thoughts, from the same source, contrast, contradict & conflict with one another.

Contradicting thoughts bubble up, but they only contradict each other, while always affirming the One to and from which they arise.

With the pain expressed in your beautiful posting the compassion appears. Pain and compassion. Ugliness and beauty; once we ate from the tree of good and evil paradise was apparently lost. Now it can be seen that it never was; only the labeling of good and evil makes it seem so.

Perhaps there appears to be more suffering now, yet in and as Cimages there is re-cognition that existence equals suffering and even more so from the person perspective. Yet the dualistic mind also recognizes the stunning beauty of this manifestation on a larger scale. Oh that damned apple…..

Yes, there might be less ‘more’ and more ‘less’; more poverty then riches, but not all rich people are happy and not all poor people unhappy. The base of the mountain is so much bigger then it's glorious snowcapped peak, but there is no need for the peak to blame herself that so many poor rocks support her, crushed and excluded from seeing the whole picture; without the base no peak.... it is One mountain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: