awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Living in a world...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angela

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Living in a world... Reply with quote

Living in a world that seems to be approaching an enviromental crisis, what can we 'do' about it?

Nothing?
Hatima

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: Living in a world... Reply with quote

angela wrote:
Living in a world that seems to be approaching an enviromental crisis, what can we 'do' about it?

Nothing?

I suppose, angela, its a case of doing the best we can to change our ways.
Either that or do nothing and wait for the consequences. And of course there is always just worryimg about it. Maybe a goverment minister for climate change!
ANNA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"When the individual accepts changes in sovereign reality as the shifting persona of the Universal Entity, they live in greater harmony with life itself. Life becomes an exchange of energy between the individual and the Universal Entity that is allowed to play out without judgment and experienced without fear. This is the underlying meaning of unconditional love: to experience life in all its manifestations as a single, unified intelligence that responds perfectly to the projected image of the human instrument."

"In other words, natural harmony perceives that life experience is meaningful to the extent you are aligned with the Sovereign Integral, and that your personal reality must flow from this strata of the multidimensional universe in order to create lasting joy and inner peace. "

"In a very real sense, the individual expects to observe the workings of Source Intelligence in every facet of their experience. It is the unassailable expectation that everything is in its rightful position, performing its optimal function, and serving its purpose to activate the fullest expression of its life in the present moment. It is the outlook that all life is in a state of optimal realization and experience regardless of condition or circumstance. It is the perception that life is perfect in its expression because it flows from perfection, and that no matter how divergent its manifestations are, life is an extension of Source Reality."

no gowingmakers.com/philosophy1.html

Many Of One

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These three posts are similar to my confusion at the moment.

First: What to 'do'?

Second: Change to make things 'better'?
OR
Third: Let it be the perfection it already is?

Maybe the second and third are the same as the perfection could include change.

In a way it seems the 'answer' is out of 'my' hands as whatever 'I' decide is not necessarily what 'I' will 'do'.

In a way none of it is what 'I' am 'doing'.

So where does that leave 'me'?

Only one thing is sure here and that is 'I don't know.' Rolling Eyes
epi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: Living in a world... Reply with quote

angela wrote:

Nothing?

The Earth is simply in the process of rebalancing herself and her energy.

Global warming is just part of it.

Melting Ice caps are just water trying to refill the low lying waterlands

man has ruined.

She is gonna sink the big shoreline cities as the oceans rise.

The Earth is a precision machine..

Mans Kind exsist for profit and glutony

....Nature has no concern for his folly and greed.

Top scientist dont give mans kind more than a hundred yrs or so
to be around.

Man is too Nihilistic of a creature to last.
epi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This species has been given too much rope as the saying goes.

You should travel some of these inner cities i go too...u would be sad and

shocked.

The End cannot be too far away
epi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANNA wrote:
"When the individual accepts changes in sovereign reality as the shifting persona of the Universal Entity, they live in greater harmony with life itself. Life becomes an exchange of energy between the individual and the Universal Entity that is allowed to play out without judgment and experienced without fear. This is the underlying meaning of unconditional love: to experience life in all its manifestations as a single, unified intelligence that responds perfectly to the projected image of the human instrument."

"In other words, natural harmony perceives that life experience is meaningful to the extent you are aligned with the Sovereign Integral, and that your personal reality must flow from this strata of the multidimensional universe in order to create lasting joy and inner peace. "

"In a very real sense, the individual expects to observe the workings of Source Intelligence in every facet of their experience. It is the unassailable expectation that everything is in its rightful position, performing its optimal function, and serving its purpose to activate the fullest expression of its life in the present moment. It is the outlook that all life is in a state of optimal realization and experience regardless of condition or circumstance. It is the perception that life is perfect in its expression because it flows from perfection, and that no matter how divergent its manifestations are, life is an extension of Source Reality."

ANNA that is awesome ideas there...but the link don't seem to function

What gives

Can u fix it ?
ANNA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

emptyprincipal wrote:
ANNA wrote:

ANNA that is awesome ideas there...but the link don't seem to function

What gives

Can u fix it ?

i tryied and it worked perfect, when i clicked on the link
i have not any idea why your hand can't approach the link(kidding Smile )

try again or just approach the original site

www.wingmakers.com

good luck!

Smile
epi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome

It works now

Thanks

Smile
ANNA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emptyprincipal wrote:
Awesome

It works now

Thanks

Smile

Very Happy

you are welcome...

Smile
ANNA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Living in a world... Reply with quote

angela wrote:

Nothing?

Yesterday I was looking at
TV channel
“Animal Planet” a movie,
in which a researcher
proof that 3.5 million years ago
monkeys are started to walk upright,
on two feet, cause of the dramatically
changing of the environment in Africa,
the forests disappeared and the monkeys
had has to survive in a new one in seeking food.

Smile
Hatima

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Living in a world... Reply with quote

Hatima wrote:
angela wrote:

Nothing?

I suppose, angela, its a case of doing the best we can to change our ways.
Either that or do nothing and wait for the consequences. And of course there is always just worryimg about it. Maybe a goverment minister for climate change!

I think we need a Churchill. Or Al Gore for pope.
epi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will light the way for us to find
Order of a new kind

Join us on the stay the road is mine
Poets line in a rhyme of silence
Gathered from the winter air

Warms the children's eyes they see
The time is near for the signs
(Queensryche)
ANNA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Language is the purveyor of limitation. It is the pawn of tyranny and entrapment. Virtually all entities within the time-space universe desire to preserve a dependence upon a hierarchy that stretches between the individual and the compelling features of Source Reality. It is the hierarchy that utilizes language as a form of structural limitation, though in relative terms, it can appear to be liberating and empowering.

Source Reality is the dwelling place of First Source, and it dances outside of the constructs of any language. It is complete within itself, and has a singular purpose of demonstrating the collective potential of all species within the Universe of Wholeness. It is the archetype of perfection. It is the standard bearer of each entity's innate design and ultimate destiny. ITS essence is so far beyond conception that the human instrument's tendency is to resort to the language of externals -- and ultimately the hierarchy -- to define Source Reality.

no gowingmakers.com/philosophy2.html

McB

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many of One wrote:
First: What to 'do'?

Second: Change to make things 'better'?
OR
Third: Let it be the perfection it already is?

Maybe the second and third are the same as the perfection could include change.

In a way it seems the 'answer' is out of 'my' hands as whatever 'I' decide is not necessarily what 'I' will 'do'.

In a way none of it is what 'I' am 'doing'.

So where does that leave 'me'?

Only one thing is sure here and that is 'I don't know.'

Dear Many of One,

a familiar quandry but with respect you have it backwards.

First: 'I' don't know - that is a correct statement!!!! Never did and never will!!

Second: IT is always the perfection IT already is.

Third: What 'I' appears to do or to decide is all an after-thought, an impact-less add-on like the wake behind the boat. That is the disconnect which gives rise to the "I don't know" because the whole 'I' construct only arises in the after-eddies of what has already happened, perfectly.

So there is no change needed nor possible and nothing 'you' can do, but that does not mean that, as you say, as part of the perfection itself environmental concern and action to reduce global warming or inner city violence might not occur, but the order is: first such things happen and then the illusory 'I' claims to have done it!!! Equally, the illusory 'I' may think it can or will decide to change, but in reality either change will happen or not, as it does, but not because any 'I' chose too.

It all just bass ackwards!!! Laughing
Love
McB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: