awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starry, starry night...
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Poetry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
emma



Joined: 11 Jul 2007
Posts: 218
Location: austria

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANNA wrote:
emma wrote:
awakening wrote:
emma wrote:
Eh..... who is it that wants t'know? Very Happy


Hmmm that would be Know One of course Very Happy


You know....

that may be no one you know, no?

Or is it no one you don't know?

ems



whoknowz

Wink


Indeed it does Cool

ems
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emma wrote:
ANNA wrote:
emma wrote:
awakening wrote:
emma wrote:
Eh..... who is it that wants t'know? Very Happy


Hmmm that would be Know One of course Very Happy


You know....

that may be no one you know, no?

Or is it no one you don't know?

ems



whoknowz

Wink


Indeed it does Cool

ems


It does Knows
It is a teatime... Wink



In_Joy...

Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jeff j



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 2822

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANNA wrote:
emma wrote:
ANNA wrote:
emma wrote:
awakening wrote:
emma wrote:
Eh..... who is it that wants t'know? Very Happy


Hmmm that would be Know One of course Very Happy


You know....

that may be no one you know, no?

Or is it no one you don't know?

ems



whoknowz

Wink


Indeed it does Cool

ems


It does Knows
It is a teatime... Wink



In_Joy...

Laughing


two mugs...
we'll have to share Very Happy
_________________
be yourself, the real fictional character?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
emma



Joined: 11 Jul 2007
Posts: 218
Location: austria

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey!

Where's mine?

Oh.... wait.

Love, ems
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeff wrote:
ANNA wrote:
emma wrote:
ANNA wrote:
emma wrote:
awakening wrote:
emma wrote:
Eh..... who is it that wants t'know? Very Happy


Hmmm that would be Know One of course Very Happy


You know....

that may be no one you know, no?

Or is it no one you don't know?

ems



whoknowz

Wink


Indeed it does Cool

ems


It does Knows
It is a teatime... Wink



In_Joy...

Laughing


two mugs...
we'll have to share Very Happy


They ARE

already

shared...

Wink Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emma wrote:
Hey!

Where's mine?

Oh.... wait.

Love, ems


'yours'

is awaiting for you...

at Lago di Maggiore...lol


Wink Laughing Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Poetry All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group