awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

do we need a comedy corner?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Forum Tips and Suggestions.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jeff j



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 2822

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: do we need a comedy corner? Reply with quote

some of the serious stuff is so funny,
i wonder if it belongs mixed into
meaningful, heart-felt tensions
and struggle with real issues,
like poetry, the question is,
does funny-it mix well with serious-it, understandable
and sensible talk about ....hmmm
is it nothing?
or everything?
i always forget,
O
to heavens' hell with it,
it doesn't matter,
laugh cry, rapp, sing, dance, write a sigh,
it all gets me high,
unless i'm feeling low
then i guess it only balances me...

how's about a T n' A, i mean(T) Q & A corner...
sorry, no time to edit that freudian slip,
just take it off and we'll talk privately about what i meant...ha!
_________________
be yourself, the real fictional character?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't That whole Forum is a
beautifull comedy as Life sometimes
IS ?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Marry Christmass , for_u_mmmmm






LOVE,
santaanna


Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

Inferno III, 9, Dante Alighieri

(Inscribed above the gates of Hell.)

.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comedy is tragedy plus time

- Carol Burnett

Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a
comedy in long-shot

- Charlie Chaplin

Life is a tragedy for those who feel, but a comedy
to those who think

- Horace Walpole

One day while Groucho Marx was working in his
garden (dressed in well-worn gardening attire), a
wealthy woman pulled up in a Cadillac and
endeavored to persuade the gardener to come and
work for her. How much does the lady of the house
pay you? she asked. Oh, I don't get paid in
dollars, Groucho replied, glancing up. The lady of
the house just a lets me sleep with her.

- Groucho Marx
(1895-1977)
US comedian, member of the Marx Brothers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jeff j



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 2822

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANNA wrote:
Comedy is tragedy plus time

- Carol Burnett

Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a
comedy in long-shot

- Charlie Chaplin

Life is a tragedy for those who feel, but a comedy
to those who think

- Horace Walpole

One day while Groucho Marx was working in his
garden (dressed in well-worn gardening attire), a
wealthy woman pulled up in a Cadillac and
endeavored to persuade the gardener to come and
work for her. How much does the lady of the house
pay you? she asked. Oh, I don't get paid in
dollars, Groucho replied, glancing up. The lady of
the house just a lets me sleep with her.

- Groucho Marx
(1895-1977)
US comedian, member of the Marx Brothers

Laughing
Crying or Very sad ~felt-thought~ Laughing
a beautiful completion of
_________________
be yourself, the real fictional character?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
angela



Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 1078
Location: uk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Christmas
I've just had my hand up a turkey's ass Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Shocked Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
angela



Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 1078
Location: uk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'cynical word of the day' - :

nose : The extreme outpost of the face. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
meL
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

angela wrote:
'cynical word of the day' - :

nose : The extreme outpost of the face. Very Happy


The extreme outpost of the Face...

Dont stick it in the wrong Place


LOOK i made a ryme
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
meL
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

angela wrote:
Happy Christmas
I've just had my hand up a turkey's ass Confused

who ?

me ?

stop THAT

i dont have a G spot there !
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top
meL
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh no

bush is talkin about

turkish issues on tv Shocked Shocked Shocked
Shocked
Back to top
meL
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

p.s.

bush DOES
have G spot !

his God spot
IS
up his
ass

Shocked
Back to top
aquarius



Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 2408
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: do we need a comedy corner? Reply with quote

jeff wrote:
some of the serious stuff is so funny,
i wonder if it belongs mixed into
meaningful, heart-felt tensions
and struggle with real issues,
like poetry, the question is,
does funny-it mix well with serious-it, understandable
and sensible talk about ....hmmm
is it nothing?
or everything?
i always forget,

O

to heavens' hell with it,
it doesn't matter,
laugh cry, rapp, sing, dance, write a sigh,
it all gets me high,
unless i'm feeling low
then i guess it only balances me...

how's about a T n' A, i mean(T) Q & A corner...
sorry, no time to edit that freudian slip,
just take it off and we'll talk privately about what i meant...ha!






Do we need a comedy corner ?

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Wont that be a hoot

Laughing
_________________
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aquarius



Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 2408
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughter

is

TNT

for the brain


Cool
_________________
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
meL
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: do we need a comedy corner? Reply with quote




The extreme outpost of the Face...

Dont stick it in the Right Place

while in wrong places( public )
Shocked
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Forum Tips and Suggestions. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group