awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

aN ExpErIEncE Of BeInG!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cimages

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: aN ExpErIEncE Of BeInG! Reply with quote

I have been trying to express something so exciting & yet it sounds like a clinical trial. Everything gets bogged down in thoughts. But once thoughts cease, a state of BEING is experienced.

The state of BEING is so far beyond thoughts & consciousness that it’s hard to imagine but yet both of these are “non” intentional by products of being.

BEING itself, can not be considered conscious or consciousness based upon thoughts interpretation of what consciousness is.

BEING on the intelligence scale is so far above it, to such an extent that ‘intent’ is not part of its context.

BEING itself does not experience its self, you, I or anything so the term “non” has to be used because in the state of BEING nothing exist. Yet! Every-thing exists because of the state of BEING.

In the state of BEING there is just this sense of …is...isssss….isssSSSSSSS….ISSSSSSSSS…..ISSSSSssssssss…. issssssss… is!

An experience of this state from this current perspective of reality has to be expressed as a “non” experience because there was no conscious sense of anything except ….…is !......and perhaps a sense of energy!

YET! from this perspective of reality, this was the most exciting, most exhilarating, most euphoric, most hypnotic, most erotic, most neurotic, most nymphonic, most sensual, most sexual, most scintillating experience that it can’t be expressed or imagined. The word fantasy comes to mind, the word paradise comes to mind!

Makes sense! ….. of course not!

I’m out of here…I’ve got some living to do….I’ve got some BEING to do!

I FEEEEEEEEEEEL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(nymphonic is not really a word but it just sounded good) Laughing

Peace!

p.s. Those clinical trials will be posted because I've written the damn things! Confused

Last edited by cimages on Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
toombaru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: AN EXPERIENCE OF BEING! Reply with quote

cimages wrote:
I have been trying to express something so exciting & yet it sounds like a clinical trial. Everything gets bogged down in thoughts. But once thoughts cease, a state of BEING is experienced.

The state of BEING is so far beyond thoughts & consciousness that it’s hard to imagine but yet both of these are “non” intentional by products of being.

BEING itself, can not be considered conscious or consciousness based upon thoughts interpretation of what consciousness is.

BEING on the intelligence scale is so far above it, to such an extent that ‘intent’ is not part of its context.

BEING itself does not experience its self, you, I or anything so the term “non” has to be used because in the state of BEING nothing exist. Yet! Every-thing exists because of the state of BEING.

In the state of BEING there is just this sense of …is...isssss….isssSSSSSSS….ISSSSSSSSS…..ISSSSSssssssss…. issssssss… is!

An experience of this state from this current perspective of reality has to be expressed as a “non” experience because there was no conscious sense of anything except ….…is !......and perhaps a sense of energy!

YET! from this perspective of reality, this was the most exciting, most exhilarating, most euphoric, most hypnotic, most erotic, most neurotic, most nymphonic, most sensual, most sexual, most scintillating experience that it can’t be expressed or imagined. The word fantasy comes to mind, the word paradise comes to mind!

Makes sense! ….. of course not!

I’m out of here…I’ve got some living to do….I’ve got some BEING to do!

I FEEEEEEEEEEEL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(nymphonic is not really a word but it just sounded good) :lol:

Peace!

p.s. Those clinical trials will be posted because I've written the damn things! :?

Any experiential data......filtered through the mnemonic catacomb... exerienced by sentience..... then converted to a conceptual context in an attempt to share.....is an echo of a memory......lost on the roar of the passing moment.............

When the curtain finally opens......the play is over.

toombaru
cimages

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: AN EXPERIENCE OF BEING! Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:

Any experiential data......filtered through the mnemonic catacomb... exerienced by sentience..... then converted to a conceptual context in an attempt to share.....is an echo of a memory......lost on the roar of the passing moment.............

toombaru

Why rain on my parade! Laughing

Life is too short!...... happiness too fleeting! Cool

Just enjoy BEING! : Rolling Eyes

Peace! Surprised
toombaru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: AN EXPERIENCE OF BEING! Reply with quote

cimages wrote:
toombaru wrote:

toombaru

Why rain on my parade! :lol:

Life is too short!...... happiness too fleeting! 8)

Just enjoy BEING! : :roll:

Peace! :o

Parades are the main cause of rain.

toombaru
cimages

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: AN EXPERIENCE OF BEING! Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:
cimages wrote:
toombaru wrote:

toombaru

Why rain on my parade! Laughing

Life is too short!...... happiness too fleeting! Cool

Just enjoy BEING! : Rolling Eyes

Peace! Surprised

toombaru

Rain, rain go away come again some other day!

Just enjoy BEING!

Peace!
toombaru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: AN EXPERIENCE OF BEING! Reply with quote

cimages wrote:
toombaru wrote:
cimages wrote:
toombaru wrote:

toombaru

Why rain on my parade! :lol:

Life is too short!...... happiness too fleeting! 8)

Just enjoy BEING! : :roll:

Peace! :o

toombaru

Rain, rain go away come again some other day!

Just enjoy BEING!

Peace!

Love of I am is the problem.

toombaru
cimages

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: AN EXPERIENCE OF BEING! Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:

Love of I am is the problem.

toombaru

Must be really great to be all knowing, I wonder what that feels like! Hmmmmmnnnn...perhaps all knowing is an indication of a love of the.... "I am"!

Just enjoy BEING!

Peace!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: