awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Mystical Experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blossom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: The Mystical Experience Reply with quote

Hi All my Dear Child Lights of Love,

It's Sweet Pea here, I had to change my name, I could not remember my old password and my email has changed--oh dear Embarassed

Just stopped by to see what's up--and wanted to send you this from the guy who was my "way shower" or the guy who always points "best" for me, my friend William Samuel. He uses the word "subjective" in place of what is now known as "non-duality".

Here is something from his book The Child Within Us Lives! Enjoy:

The experience of "illumination" is a genuine event awaiting most of us. Exactly what this much-touted and nebulous event is-among other things-is the subjective nature of consciousness breaking through our ordinarily objective thought patterns. These "solipsistic" experiences are moments when we catch a conscious glimpse of our own (or God's) subjective nature as it relates to the world. Most of us desire these happenings mightily-and have them long before they are recognized or understood.

So much has been written about illumination that no thinking person still questions its existence-albeit, many have searched for it without success, and many more have wandered into anguish, confusion and metaphysical gridlock trying to make a preconceived concept happen for themselves. Many more have been led astray by the fanciful accounts of those in high places who would like us to believe they know what they are talking about. The experience of gnosis is not uncommon-but it is often misunderstood or ignored by organized, dogmatic Christianity and Judaism. In Western metaphysics it is ignored, spoken of in hushed circles and frequently distorted. Illumination is better understood in the East, but misconceptions abound there as well. This quiet event actually happens often for everyone in unrecognized ways, much more frequently than it is understood. Light is our birthright. That experience has taught me that my Experience is everyone's experience; that what is true for me is true for the rest of myself-including those who read these words. (William Samuel)

So, if you want to read more from this brilliant man you can stop by his website, I have posted a lot of his stuff for you there--but he has written so much more:

www.williamsamuel.com

If you want any of his books they are all on Amazon. or you an get them directly from me---I recommend them because for me his way with these ideas was a life saver for me.

Love you all, Sweet Pea, Blossom Sandy
Alex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Sweetpea Blossoms of Joy Reply with quote

It seems the name "Blossom" suits best
this One who writes from the Heart. Very Happy

Love,
alex

Blossom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beautiful image!! That is absolutely glorious! Hallelujah--

Ok, after that it seemed I might just add a little something for you staight from my heart:

There is a Meadow that is right here and no seems to see it. This is miraculous-- On the search for identity I found place.

Now I am discovering the Light of Truth is more about place than identity. You know, the Here and Now is all about place. Yes, we do find the real identity, but along with this identity comes place; like a new dimension right here and all around us, everywhere heaven on earth.

It takes a change of heart within us to find the pure pristine original self, the Christ Child that lives within us. As this Child is found and Lived right here in the world, just as it is, without needing to change anything about the passing scene – Slowly, slowly Something moves into view, sort of covers the ‘old view’ with a soft gentle bliss of Love and calm and peace.

We are lead by the Child Heart into the Meadow.

This new dimension is added to what is, nothign is removed, its like an over lay, everything is the same, but everything is new. It is real. Though I have not heard any mention of except in fairy tales, I am seeing It is real like a magical kingdom right here ‘spread over the face of the land’.

Life and Truth and the Meadow and the Child are one. Now it is very clear our search involves place as much identity. Our time here is to find this Meadow but we cannot see without that change of heart, without the Child.

Living The Child, just doing that--that Child opens the doors to the Meadow. It just happens, ever so slowly, upon first seeing this, we see how very soft and slow and slight and subtle little wisp of vision, sense, seeing is. At first we know something is new, but we do not know what it is. But as we begin to acknowledge its reality--well, then, then it comes into focus, more and more clear, more and more evident, more and more real.

In the meadow we see that Life Alone is Real and 'death' is not real. Life does not die, Truth does not die, Light does not go anywhere, Awareness cannot die. God is the Living we are, the Mind of God is All there is that is here, there is nothing else but God the Infinite Ineffable Being which is All That Is. But that is the intellects way of telling you--I don't have 'meadow words' for this place.

I just know there is no death, none. No one ever died, death is not real. The Meadow, if I go deeper, rends the veil.

The Child, the Messiah within us, this one lives and knows the Light of the Eternal One. This Child of God takes us Home. This one holds my hand and has shown me everything and everyong is alright, all here.

Something Wonderful all around us, and it is the child like spirit inside us that can see it or feel it, sense it, intuit it. We tell others even though it is impossible to do. We can get close, but not close enough. No matter, we do it anyway; The Child gives us enough courage and humility to say absolutely illogical things to logical people---and that is what we do.

I sense that if enough of us find the Child, and really Live It, and write of it, tell of it, shout it from the rooftops “Behold Heaven is Already Here in the midst of Thee” maybe somehow, like the monkeys on the island, one day, one of us will be that hundredth monkey---and then everyone will know the Child and see the meadow. Maybe we are getting close to that hundredth monkey.

I don’t know how it happens, but it will happen. Illogical? Yes! That’s the paradox, the divine paradox.

Thank you Alex, Love you ---

With Love, Blossoms and sweetpeas
Alex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: From the Heart Reply with quote

Blossom wrote:
What a beautiful image!! That is absolutely glorious! Hallelujah--

Ok, after that it seemed I might just add a little something for you straight from my heart:

There is a Meadow that is right here and no seems to see it. This is miraculous-- On the search for identity I found place.

Now I am discovering the Light of Truth is more about place than identity. You know, the Here and Now is all about place. Yes, we do find the real identity, but along with this identity comes place; like a new dimension right here and all around us, everywhere heaven on earth.

It takes a change of heart within us to find the pure pristine original self, the Christ Child that lives within us. As this Child is found and Lived right here in the world, just as it is, without needing to change anything about the passing scene – Slowly, slowly Something moves into view, sort of covers the ‘old view’ with a soft gentle bliss of Love and calm and peace.

We are lead by the Child Heart into the Meadow.

This new dimension is added to what is, nothing is removed, its like an over lay, everything is the same, but everything is new. It is real. Though I have not heard any mention of except in fairy tales, I am seeing It is real like a magical kingdom right here ‘spread over the face of the land’.

Life and Truth and the Meadow and the Child are one. Now it is very clear our search involves place as much identity. Our time here is to find this Meadow but we cannot see without that change of heart, without the Child.

Living The Child, just doing that--that Child opens the doors to the Meadow. It just happens, ever so slowly, upon first seeing this, we see how very soft and slow and slight and subtle little wisp of vision, sense, seeing is. At first we know something is new, but we do not know what it is. But as we begin to acknowledge its reality--well, then, then it comes into focus, more and more clear, more and more evident, more and more real.

In the meadow we see that Life Alone is Real and 'death' is not real. Life does not die, Truth does not die, Light does not go anywhere, Awareness cannot die. God is the Living we are, the Mind of God is All there is that is here, there is nothing else but God the Infinite Ineffable Being which is All That Is. But that is the intellects way of telling you--I don't have 'meadow words' for this place.

I just know there is no death, none. No one ever died, death is not real. The Meadow, if I go deeper, rends the veil.

The Child, the Messiah within us, this one lives and knows the Light of the Eternal One. This Child of God takes us Home. This one holds my hand and has shown me everything and everyone is alright, all here.

Something Wonderful all around us, and it is the child like spirit inside us that can see it or feel it, sense it, intuit it. We tell others even though it is impossible to do. We can get close, but not close enough. No matter, we do it anyway; The Child gives us enough courage and humility to say absolutely illogical things to logical people---and that is what we do.

I sense that if enough of us find the Child, and really Live It, and write of it, tell of it, shout it from the rooftops “Behold Heaven is Already Here in the midst of Thee” maybe somehow, like the monkeys on the island, one day, one of us will be that hundredth monkey---and then everyone will know the Child and see the meadow. Maybe we are getting close to that hundredth monkey.

I don’t know how it happens, but it will happen. Illogical? Yes! That’s the paradox, the divine paradox.

Thank you Alex, Love you ---

With Love, Blossoms and sweetpeas

This is very interesting here, Blossom,
and seems to correspond to some of 'my' 'own' experiences.
It also 'brings to mind' Rumi's 'field', though it isn't quite that either;
this meadow 'overlay' idea is unique and I'd like to see it 'expanded'.
I wonder if you could say more about it, either here or by email or both.

"The Child gives us enough courage and humility to say absolutely illogical things to logical people---
and that is what we do." Laughing

“Behold Heaven is Already Here in the midst of Thee.”

Love to You, dear Heart,
alex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: