awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aquariums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cimages

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:55 am    Post subject: Aquariums Reply with quote

If you ever want to have a direct experience of consciousness, go to one of the large indoor aquariums that most major cites have.

It can be an incredible experience to stand before thousands of different species of aquatic marine life!

Itís also very calming, very soothing, at least for me.

Iíve often wondered, as schools of fish swim by, how they knew which group they belonged to.

It now just seems to me that consciousness has a herd mentality.

It appears to be reflected in the followers of, the many different schools of thought, of humanity!

Just enjoy BEING!

Peace!

Last edited by cimages on Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
fox

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...Iíve often wondered, as schools of fish swim by, how they knew which group they belonged to..."

I wonder, how we human beings know which group we belong to...?!

Cool
toombaru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fox wrote:
"...Iíve often wondered, as schools of fish swim by, how they knew which group they belonged to..."

8)

The same way that a star knows which constellation that it belongs to.

toombaru
cimages

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:
fox wrote:

Cool

toombaru

Hmmmmnnnnnn!.....While this may sound profound but a star & it's constellational cluster has something to with gravity!

Peace!
toombaru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cimages wrote:
toombaru wrote:
fox wrote:

8)

toombaru

Hmmmmnnnnnn!.....While this may sound profound but a star & it's constellational cluster has something to with gravity!

Peace!

Constellations exist only in the mind of man.

The stars in Orion exist in a position that form the shape of a warrior only when viewed from the perspective of a human on earth.

The individual stars have no idea that they are part of something that does not exist...........kinda like the individual characters in the dream of separation.............eh?

toombaru
cimages

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:

The stars in Orion exist in a position that form the shape of a warrior only when viewed from the perspective of a human on earth.

The individual stars have no idea that they are part of something that does not exist...........kinda like the individual characters in the dream of separation.............eh?

toombaru

This kinda, doesn't make sense. If they don't exist, it's really no star there & The star can't have a perspective under this scenario.

The mind of man also has no existence either so your whole statement is confusing.

Something that doen't exist can't observe something that doesn't exist.

Just thoughts tripping over themselves trying to explain that which they can not comprehend!

Including all of my thoughts & statements!

Peace!
toombaru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cimages wrote:
toombaru wrote:

toombaru

This kinda, doesn't make sense. If they don't exist, it's really no star there & The star can't have a perspective under this scenario.

The mind of man also has no existence either so your whole statement is confusing.

Just thoughts tripping over themselves trying to explain that which they can not comprehend!

Peace!

Are you sure that they are your thoughts? Very Happy

toombaru
cimages

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:
cimages wrote:
toombaru wrote:

toombaru

Peace!

Are you sure that they are your thoughts? Very Happy

toombaru

Actually, I was being nice because I did not want to insinuate that the point you were trying to make did not make a bit of sense & some how any point or expression that was apparently coming from me did!

Just thoughts thinking out loud to themselves, expressing this & expressing that but not much of anything really. Just thoughts doing what thoughts do!

Knowing everything & yet knowing nothing!

Peace!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: