awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our Father Who Liveth In The North Pole
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: Our Father Who Liveth In The North Pole Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
ANNA wrote:
Xmac wrote:

I find that anyone that clings to any religion (anyone who believes in concepts, idols, myths, etc.) suffers and is worthy of compassion.


agreed. Smile

Clinging to the concept
Of Non-duality
Is the same as
Clinging to any
Other concept,
Religion,
Idea,
Philosophy,
Personality…etc.

Every clinging
Solidify
The momentary,
Flash, temporary
Point of awareness,
it becomes dominant,
losing the steamily
flexibility of the
Flow…….

.


Every 'suffering' and 'clinging to' is in the dream dreamt by no one.

The 'flow' is ever going on, even through every apparent suffering or clinging to...




hey, are you clinging
to the idea of the dream
as well to the very_often_used_non-dual_clishe Wink Laughing

the dream dreamt by no one


Razz Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
makara



Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 1341
Location: By the ocean, ready for the big one.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

makara wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing



hi makara Laughing

glad to see you.......here Cool

is it evening almost there?

coooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Our Father Who Liveth In The North Pole Reply with quote

ANNA wrote:




hey, are you clinging
to the idea of the dream
as well to the very_often_used_non-dual_clishe Wink Laughing

the dream dreamt by no one


Razz Laughing


Who would cling to that? 'Someone'?

There "you" make the fallacy that 'no one' is still 'someone'...

Ah yes...apparently it is...



Wink Laughing


Last edited by dilaram on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Our Father Who Liveth In The North Pole Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
ANNA wrote:




hey, are you clinging
to the idea of the dream
as well to the very_often_used_non-dual_clishe Wink Laughing

the dream dreamt by no one


Razz Laughing


Who would cling to that? 'Someone'?

Wink Laughing


Who

Is

asking?!


'Someone?'

Razz Wink Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Our Father Who Liveth In The North Pole Reply with quote

ANNA wrote:
dilaram wrote:
ANNA wrote:




hey, are you clinging
to the idea of the dream
as well to the very_often_used_non-dual_clishe Wink Laughing

the dream dreamt by no one


Razz Laughing


Who would cling to that? 'Someone'?

Wink Laughing


Who

Is

asking?!


'Someone?'

Razz Wink Laughing


As said: apparently...

Cool
Back to top
makara



Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 1341
Location: By the ocean, ready for the big one.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooooo eeeee Anna,

yep night has fallen,
just finished dinner.

May it be a lovely day there in Sofia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: Our Father Who Liveth In The North Pole Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
ANNA wrote:
dilaram wrote:
ANNA wrote:




hey, are you clinging
to the idea of the dream
as well to the very_often_used_non-dual_clishe Wink Laughing

the dream dreamt by no one


Razz Laughing


Who would cling to that? 'Someone'?

Wink Laughing


Who

Is

asking?!


'Someone?'

Razz Wink Laughing


As said: apparently...

Cool




apparently!

.....another word_clishe,

very often used from the clinging

'non-dualists' to get out from any situation

or to find out any explanation........lol


Wink Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: Our Father Who Liveth In The North Pole Reply with quote

ANNA wrote:
dilaram wrote:
ANNA wrote:
dilaram wrote:
ANNA wrote:




hey, are you clinging
to the idea of the dream
as well to the very_often_used_non-dual_clishe Wink Laughing

the dream dreamt by no one


Razz Laughing


Who would cling to that? 'Someone'?

Wink Laughing


Who

Is

asking?!


'Someone?'

Razz Wink Laughing


As said: apparently...

Cool




apparently!

.....another word_clishe,

very often used from the clinging

non-dualist to get out from any situation

ot to find any explanation........lol


Wink Laughing



Sometimes, clichés are extremely good pointers to something what is so liberating that it wipes you completely away.
It liberates you from yourself and your 'apparent' problems!
Back to top
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I don't think 'apparently' is a cliché...at least for 99.9999 % of the apparent worldpopulation it isn't...

Most people don't think they are apparent, no they think they are REAL, not a dream!
Back to top
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Our Father Who Liveth In The North Pole Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
ANNA wrote:
dilaram wrote:
ANNA wrote:
dilaram wrote:
ANNA wrote:




hey, are you clinging
to the idea of the dream
as well to the very_often_used_non-dual_clishe Wink Laughing

the dream dreamt by no one


Razz Laughing


Who would cling to that? 'Someone'?

Wink Laughing


Who

Is

asking?!


'Someone?'

Razz Wink Laughing


As said: apparently...

Cool




apparently!

.....another word_clishe,

very often used from the clinging

non-dualist to get out from any situation

ot to find any explanation........lol


Wink Laughing



Sometimes, clichés are extremely good pointers to something what is so liberating that it wipes you completely away.
It liberates you from yourself and your 'apparent' problems!



liberating for who?! lol

..hey, you are getting

confused and entrapped

in your own, absurded sophisms

and words play...

lol

Wink Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Our Father Who Liveth In The North Pole Reply with quote

ANNA wrote:
dilaram wrote:
ANNA wrote:
dilaram wrote:
ANNA wrote:
dilaram wrote:
ANNA wrote:




hey, are you clinging
to the idea of the dream
as well to the very_often_used_non-dual_clishe Wink Laughing

the dream dreamt by no one


Razz Laughing


Who would cling to that? 'Someone'?

Wink Laughing


Who

Is

asking?!


'Someone?'

Razz Wink Laughing


As said: apparently...

Cool




apparently!

.....another word_clishe,

very often used from the clinging

non-dualist to get out from any situation

ot to find any explanation........lol


Wink Laughing



Sometimes, clichés are extremely good pointers to something what is so liberating that it wipes you completely away.
It liberates you from yourself and your 'apparent' problems!



liberating for who?! lol

..hey, you are getting

confused and entrapped

in your own, absurded sophisms

and words play...

lol

Wink Laughing



Please... Rolling Eyes Don't take my words for Absolute truths, they are just pointers.

And please... Don't project your insecurities and confusion on me...it will not stick...
Back to top
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

makara wrote:
cooooo eeeee Anna,

yep night has fallen,
just finished dinner.

May it be a lovely day there in Sofia.


hi makara

here is so soft, sunny, autumn day Smile

just got the lunch and preparing soon

to go to the dentist,,,,,,,,,,,,brrrrrrrrrrrrr

very scared from dentist,

but what to do,

just accept it,

what is..........lol



nite, nite

Cool Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have said for now...

chiao Wink

winken
Back to top
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
I have said for now...

chiao Wink

winken



ciao is writing in Italian this way,

funny, funny guy


Wink Razz Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group