awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

And yet...

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: And yet... Reply with quote

...I am "It" and "There", as all and everything is "It" and "There"...


Razz
Back to top
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: And yet... Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
...I am "It" and "There", as all and everything is "It" and "There"...


Razz



…….and yet

It seems you have been
Read a lot of so called
Non-dual_books, Wink

Full_filled yourself
To the brim with
All its concepts
And vocabulary clichés
And now project
Them ‘here’ and ‘there’
Like a parrot…lol Laughing

Ohhhhhhhh……..
Don’t worry, i have been
There too…..some years ago… Laughing

Recalled a lovely Adyashanti’s
Thoughts:

"If you want to know something,
go elsewhere,
if you want to un_know everything,
then sit and listen"





“The most important thing that
anyone can ever know is that they don’t know.”



“People come here

and listen to my dharma words

when all I really want to do

is pour them a little tea.”


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: And yet... Reply with quote

ANNA wrote:
dilaram wrote:
...I am "It" and "There", as all and everything is "It" and "There"...


Razz



…….and yet

It seems you have been
Read a lot of so called
Non-dual_books, Wink

Full_filled yourself
To the brim with
All its concepts
And vocabulary clichés
And now project
Them ‘here’ and ‘there’
Like a parrot…lol Laughing

Ohhhhhhhh……..
Don’t worry, i have been
There too…..some years ago… Laughing

Recalled a lovely Adyashanti’s
Thoughts:


“The most important thing that
anyone can ever know is that they don’t know.”



“People come here

and listen to my dharma words

when all I really want to do

is pour them a little tea.”





You seem to suggest (although you will deny it, I know you already Wink)
that you are already further evolved on "the spiritual ladder"...

and that to me is sheer nonsense...

but you may think otherwise about it, I'm not a dictator...

And you quote Adyashanti? Why?
Obviously because you have read him and others too... Can't you speak for yourself...
didn't you read my location notice?: "here for the fun of writing about nothing appearing as for instance "You" with the beautiful name "Anna"...

Laughing
Back to top
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...And my dear Anna, we are all 'parrots' (included: Adyashanti, Ramana, Nisargadatta, Leo, Tony, Jeff,...) of the One and Only 'non-conceptual Reality' which apparently makes you read and write this...

Laughing
Back to top
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
...And my dear Anna, we are all 'parrots' (included: Adyashanti, Ramana, Nisargadatta, Leo, Tony, Jeff,...) of the One and Only 'non-conceptual Reality' which apparently makes you read and write this...

Laughing



ohhhhh....well, well... Very Happy

so be it!

Wink Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANNA wrote:
dilaram wrote:
...And my dear Anna, we are all 'parrots' (included: Adyashanti, Ramana, Nisargadatta, Leo, Tony, Jeff,...) of the One and Only 'non-conceptual Reality' which apparently makes you read and write this...

Laughing



ohhhhh....well, well... Very Happy

so be it!

Wink Razz


Of course, 'It Is Already' !

Wink Smile
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group