awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this chap really "It" or "there"?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Is this chap really "It" or "there"? Reply with quote

"I" am not "It" or "There" Exclamation

Please don't take "my" words for Absolute truths, because they are not,

they are just conceptual pointers to 'non-conceptual Being' (included this concept).


Wink
Back to top
toombaru



Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 5189
Location: There are no locations

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this chap really "It" or "there"? Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
"I" am not "It" or "There" Exclamation

Please don't take "my" words for Absolute truths, because they are not,

they are just conceptual pointers to 'non-conceptual Being' (included this concept).


Wink




You are trying to reach the blank canvas.....by using more paint.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this chap really "It" or "there"? Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:
dilaram wrote:
"I" am not "It" or "There" Exclamation

Please don't take "my" words for Absolute truths, because they are not,

they are just conceptual pointers to 'non-conceptual Being' (included this concept).


Wink




You are trying to reach the blank canvas.....by using more paint.


....says someone who tried this (to reach the wordless via words) already 5155 times and on this forum alone...who knows on how many fora more?
Back to top
toombaru



Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 5189
Location: There are no locations

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this chap really "It" or "there"? Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
toombaru wrote:
dilaram wrote:
"I" am not "It" or "There" Exclamation

Please don't take "my" words for Absolute truths, because they are not,

they are just conceptual pointers to 'non-conceptual Being' (included this concept).


Wink




You are trying to reach the blank canvas.....by using more paint.


....says someone who tried this (to reach the wordless via words) already 5155 times and on this forum alone...who knows on how many fora more?





I have been kicked out of all the others.


verheult
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this chap really "It" or "there"? Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:





I have been kicked out of all the others.


verheult


As you know, I know the feeling...

Wink
Back to top
toombaru



Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 5189
Location: There are no locations

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this chap really "It" or "there"? Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
toombaru wrote:





I have been kicked out of all the others.


verheult


As you know, I know the feeling...

Wink



I'm pretty sure that you aren't doing it right if you are welcomed into their living room.



Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this chap really "It" or "there"? Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:
dilaram wrote:
toombaru wrote:





I have been kicked out of all the others.


verheult


As you know, I know the feeling...

Wink



I'm pretty sure that you aren't doing it right if you are welcomed into their living room.



Laughing


I'm not...

Laughing
Back to top
toombaru



Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 5189
Location: There are no locations

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this chap really "It" or "there"? Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
toombaru wrote:
dilaram wrote:
toombaru wrote:





I have been kicked out of all the others.


verheult


As you know, I know the feeling...

Wink



I'm pretty sure that you aren't doing it right if you are welcomed into their living room.



Laughing


I'm not...

Laughing




You are in mine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this chap really "It" or "there"? Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:
dilaram wrote:
toombaru wrote:
dilaram wrote:
toombaru wrote:





I have been kicked out of all the others.


verheult


As you know, I know the feeling...

Wink



I'm pretty sure that you aren't doing it right if you are welcomed into their living room.



Laughing


I'm not...

Laughing




You are in mine.


Thanks Laughing
Back to top
toombaru



Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 5189
Location: There are no locations

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this chap really "It" or "there"? Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
toombaru wrote:
dilaram wrote:
toombaru wrote:
dilaram wrote:
toombaru wrote:





I have been kicked out of all the others.


verheult


As you know, I know the feeling...

Wink



I'm pretty sure that you aren't doing it right if you are welcomed into their living room.



Laughing


I'm not...

Laughing




You are in mine.


Thanks Laughing





I meant:
You are in mine

and:

You are IN mine.

Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is One big living room.

Laughing


Last edited by dilaram on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group