awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm Out Of Here

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
toombaru



Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 5189
Location: There are no locations

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: I'm Out Of Here Reply with quote

I'm out of here!



Oh........you thought I was leaving. Laughing



No.............I meant that the sense of being a separate, autonomous
I amness arises from within the ever present emerging moment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ne0



Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Posts: 194

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never thought you were leaving. Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
toombaru



Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 5189
Location: There are no locations

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ne0 wrote:
I never thought you were leaving. Mr. Green



I have cut a path through your mind
like Sherman's march to the Sea.
I have cut the underbrush and the brambles.
You are now free.
From where you stand......you can smell the ocean.
There is a boat waiting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
toombaru



Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 5189
Location: There are no locations

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:
ne0 wrote:
I never thought you were leaving. Mr. Green



I have cut a path through your mind
like Sherman's march to the Sea.
I have cut the underbrush and the brambles.
You are now free.
From where you stand......you can smell the ocean.
There is a boat waiting.





(There really isn't a boat.....
......I just said that to string you along.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
aquarius



Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 2408
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm Out Of Here Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:
I'm out of here!



Oh........you thought I was leaving. Laughing



No.............I meant that the sense of being a separate, autonomous
I amness arises from within the ever present emerging moment.


Please, don't even think about leaving.. you heard!
_________________
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kailashana



Joined: 17 Jun 2005
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where could you go Toomie that's not here, or here, or here? There?
But then where would I be?


Love.

~A
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Libra



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 518

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never thought

you

arrived

you never arrives
just words

you
word
well




who are you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kailashana



Joined: 17 Jun 2005
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same who you are that comes and goes, seemingly. Wink

Just a bit differently *packaged*.

That, is if you're addressing the me who answers your question: who are you.

~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ne0



Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Posts: 194

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:
toombaru wrote:
ne0 wrote:
I never thought you were leaving. Mr. Green



I have cut a path through your mind
like Sherman's march to the Sea.
I have cut the underbrush and the brambles.
You are now free.
From where you stand......you can smell the ocean.
There is a boat waiting.





(There really isn't a boat.....
......I just said that to string you along.)

There really isn't a boat...
no path, no mind,
no march to the sea,
no underbrush, no brambles.
No freedom. Except from where I stand
I can smell the ocean.

Maybe I'll take a swim. winken
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kailashana



Joined: 17 Jun 2005
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmmmmmm.... Yum!

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group