awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All Inclusive
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dilaram

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: All Inclusive Reply with quote

Mind mostly doesn't like the pointer of all-inclusiveness. What can it do with it?
toombaru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: All Inclusive Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
Mind mostly doesn't like the pointer of all-inclusiveness. What can it do with it?

Imagine it understands.
Blossom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: All Inclusive Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:

Mind Loves the pointer of all-inclusiveness---I can enjoy the awesome Totality of My Self, the Eternal Light of Being That is the very Being of All That Is.
toombaru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: All Inclusive Reply with quote

Blossom wrote:
dilaram wrote:

Mind Loves the pointer of all-inclusiveness---I can enjoy the awesome Totality of My Self, the Eternal Light of Being That is the very Being of All That Is.

A machine......no matter how complex...... cannot know its maker.
toombaru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: All Inclusive Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:
Blossom wrote:
dilaram wrote:

A machine......no matter how complex......can never know itself.
toombaru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: All Inclusive Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:
toombaru wrote:
Blossom wrote:
dilaram wrote:

A machine......no matter how complex......can never know itself.

A machine......no matter how complex......can never know anything.
Blossom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All machines are within This All Knowing All Inclusive Awareness/Mind I Am. It is The Father's good pleasure to give us the Kingdom.

Cool
Libra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: All Inclusive Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:

who's mind?
what do you mean "like?
what's not a pointer?

it's too easy
every (written) word is suspicious
right down to the last letter(s)

Laughing
toombaru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blossom wrote:
All machines are within This All Knowing All Inclusive Awareness/Mind I Am. It is The Father's good pleasure to give us the Kingdom.

Cool

Then why in the hell doesn't He get off the pot?
dilaram

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: All Inclusive Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
dilaram wrote:

who's mind?
what do you mean "like?
what's not a pointer?

it's too easy
every (written) word is suspicious
right down to the last letter(s)

Laughing

Found suspicious by whom?

Another mind?

Nevermind

Cool
Blossom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:
Blossom wrote:

Cool

Then why in the hell doesn't He get off the pot?

"He/She/It" is off the pot;

There is no doubt that Awareness is here, right here, right now---Awareness is The Mind of God 'showing up' as Identity-Life-Existence Here and Now.

This LIfe I Am and 'we are' is the Very Light of Life Itself---Who can ask for than Infinite Being as the very Self we are. This is The Kingdom and It is perfect when It is understood for what It Really Is.

This Is The Kingdom here and now; Think about this; It is always here and always Now, it does not age, it does not die, it does not get sick, nothing is lost and It is our Real Identity---How much closer to Heaven could we be?

Awareness, our very Identity and nothing can happen to It; Awareness/Self cannot be destroyed by A-bombs or fires or war, or hate, or denial, or rantings, or bibles or korans, or muslims, or christians, or politians, or governments --Desroy the form and Awareness goes right on being aware.

Awareness is the All Knowing Mind of God and It is One Awareness. It stands as the Only Authority here---no religion, no devil, no human can touch, use, control, abuse this Omniscient Presence and Infinite Power.

Awareness, right here, and now, is our Real Identity. Therefore we are Already Free---we need no 'human' to decree us free. As the one and only unjudging Intelligence we are, we are Heaven Itself.

No government or religious schemes or 'isms' and all the insanity of mistaken value can imprision, subjegate, intimidate, enslave Awareness (The Kingdom)---

try as they might, It cannot be done--We are living The Kingdom, even if we do not know and cause all kinds of uproar and violence---It makes no difference to This Awareness (we are). This is Who we are---This Awareness Is the only Real Identity we have ever been. This is the Living Kingdom, one just has to shift from mistaken sense of self to the Real Identity and then live it and be it.
toombaru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]This is the Living Kingdom, one just has to shift from mistaken sense of self to the Real Identity and then live it and be it.[/quote]

It took fourteen billion years to evolve a consciousness that is self aware and you want to blend it back into undifferentiated oblivion?

Rolling Eyes
Blossom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Toomby, You don't understand a word I write---and perhaps I do not understand any thing you write either--- It is as if we speak two different languages--- Oh well, It was fun trying---

Much love to you, Sweetpea Blossom
toombaru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blossom wrote:
Oh Toomby, You don't understand a word I write---and perhaps I do not understand any thing you write either--- It is as if we speak two different languages--- Oh well, It was fun trying---

You believe in a personal creative force in the universe.
I see nothing to indicate that.
dilaram

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blossom wrote:

"Self" saying to "Itself":

"You don't understand a word I write---and perhaps I do not understand any thing you write either--- It is as if we speak two different languages--- Oh well, It was fun trying---"...

See Question

This is what I meant with: "mind mostly doesn't like the pointer of all-inclusiveness, what can it do with it?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: