awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

he said- she said-who said???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: he said- she said-who said??? Reply with quote

OK

Einstein said.
''Life is an illusion albeit a persistent one''

Another Einstein said.

''The Only Illusions Are Delusion's Illusions...

I am perception, therefore; I must see and think about the images, movies and visions passing through my perception
That is the eye of all of us, looking at ourselves' eyes within the 'I's' and others' 'I's' and bio-perception selves...

Consciousness is the deluded illusion
Perceptions and conceptions within perception is the geo-bio-reality
'Mind-Stuff = Brain-Stuff...'

It's just the simple electrical firings of bio-cells to bio-cells, ad-infinitum...

To think otherwise is irrational...''

Huh? Rolling Eyes
Where and Who is this I ? IS it here-now appearing as the deluded illusion or what ?
Blossom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what Einstien is saying---

But, I'd like to add this:

It's very much like Leo describes it; (maybe Leo won't agree here) But I like his analogy---and I would expound on it:

the human body form with its pumps and organs and blood and brain and heart and breathing system is like a highly intelligent and very fine brilliantly designed radio---the apperatus of 'body-brain' is plugged into The Divine Electric Company (and made by That Comany too, all parts being Divine in nature)---What is good to see is that we can get stuck on one channel, same tune over and over again, over and over---We forget to tune into the Higher Frequencies which are readily available (and some even deny or refuse to belive Higher Frequencies exist becasue they cannot see them)---

We can tune Into The Higher Self, and find there is Fresh Music, New music, New Sounds, New Perceptions and Ideas---Its a huge Glorious Symphony we are missing out on---Its a Big Field of Energy and our little radio self can tune in This Wild Open Meadow---and then we can SEE and BE so much MORE than when we thought we were just that one 'station' over and over again---We can find all kinds of New Music---and blast it loud in the world---

Ok, well, that is just a kinda analogy and its not 'exactly' it, but I think it gets close---Its always This and That and MoRE than that--

The Child is FREE and lives here in the world Grandly and Openly when we let go the stuck dial, and move the dial to higher frequencys where the Music of The Wild Open Celestial Meadows are---and when we tune into The Ineffable Divine Electric Company's Unlimited Infinity Varity of most Extrordinary Sounds ---then we Sing the sound of this Unbound, Unlimited Creative Engery we are now moving in and through--

as This New Music comes bursting through the radios everywhere, more and more and many radios PLAY the New Tunes and others start to Hear the New and Glory Filled Wondrous Sounds then those radios will say "where is that amazing New Sound coming from?" and then they will search the Heavens like those Keppler Telescopes and those Seti Microphones and with thier own inner tuning dials and tubes and electrical currents and many shall find this Wild Open Unrestricted Place too---

And then Everything will be dancing as we will be Playing and Hearing Some Really Good Music--

Maybe--- Maybe, something like that---

kuessen_sich
Homer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: he said- she said-who said??? Reply with quote

aquarius wrote:
OK

Einstein said.
''Life is an illusion albeit a persistent one''

Another Einstein said.

''The Only Illusions Are Delusion's Illusions...

I am perception, therefore; I must see and think about the images, movies and visions passing through my perception
That is the eye of all of us, looking at ourselves' eyes within the 'I's' and others' 'I's' and bio-perception selves...

Consciousness is the deluded illusion
Perceptions and conceptions within perception is the geo-bio-reality
'Mind-Stuff = Brain-Stuff...'

It's just the simple electrical firings of bio-cells to bio-cells, ad-infinitum...

To think otherwise is irrational...''

Huh? Rolling Eyes
Where and Who is this I ? IS it here-now appearing as the deluded illusion or what ?

Hi Aqua

Yes, it seems humans create a sense of an individual identity, probably mainly due to interactions and feedback from significant others in childhood. So we have this reflective capacity to try to make sense of experiences and thereby create a narrative-the story of me.
We create a personal meaning about our experiences, especially if these experiences have been negative.
It seems that this reflective meaning creating capacity has positive advantages for problem solving and survival, but also then creates a sense of separation from the whole.
Not sure if this makes sense!
Blossom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not buying it Homer---

Here is what is so profound and beautiful about this journey of Self-discovery. We discover that we really do have a self---this time, more real, and we know it. and now we know what It Is, this time we know and know we know.

when we begin to recognize our Real Self, and begin to Live It, right here in the world, we become more of an individual---not less.

This Real Self is Who we are; The Child, is alive and well and up and doing, right here in the tangible world---Born again---as the old bible thumpers say.

We become more our Self, not less----Living out from the Open Space of Divine Mind we are much more imaginative, creative, fearless and free from constructs and ideologies. Not easily fooled now---We know things and we are not ashamed to say it.

This idea of "non-duality" gets distorted by the rational mind-set. But, "oneness" is not analogise to becoming swallowed up in a homogenzied communists group, all wearing the same brown suits, you know---Far from it---Its about FREEDOM and It is Really Powerfully Individiual. Each of us discovers he is a Unique, Special, Perfect Individual Aspect of God--- The Individual Child that God made us to be---

You know that not one snowflake is the same, not one, and those only last a split second in time---And do you know that not one blade of grass in all the thousands of years of grasslands everywhere is the same. and Not one grain of sand including all the sand of the sea and the Sahara, tons and tons of sand and not one little individual grain is the same. Now just think, you, God's beloved Son, how much more do you think God would do for you.
makara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes, it seems humans create a sense of an individual identity, probably mainly due to interactions and feedback from significant others in childhood. So we have this reflective capacity to try to make sense of experiences and thereby create a narrative-the story of me.
We create a personal meaning about our experiences, especially if these experiences have been negative.
It seems that this reflective meaning creating capacity has positive advantages for problem solving and survival, but also then creates a sense of separation from the whole.
Not sure if this makes sense!

Well yes Homer,
it makes sense to me.
And at one level seems quite accurate.

Blossom perhaps you are right ... I don't know.
What Homer said i can relate to and recognise;
whereas what you write
(which may be totally true)
is beyond my knowing,
So all that can happen is patience until,
by whatever means, I can recoginse and know
what you speak of.
ANNA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blossom wrote:
Not buying it Homer---

Here is what is so profound and beautiful about this journey of Self-discovery. We discover that we really do have a self---this time, more real, and we know it. and now we know what It Is, this time we know and know we know.

when we begin to recognize our Real Self, and begin to Live It, right here in the world, we become more of an individual---not less.

This Real Self is Who we are; The Child, is alive and well and up and doing, right here in the tangible world---Born again---as the old bible thumpers say.

We become more our Self, not less----Living out from the Open Space of Divine Mind we are much more imaginative, creative, fearless and free from constructs and ideologies. Not easily fooled now---We know things and we are not ashamed to say it.

This idea of "non-duality" gets distorted by the rational mind-set. But, "oneness" is not analogise to becoming swallowed up in a homogenzied communists group, all wearing the same brown suits, you know---Far from it---Its about FREEDOM and It is Really Powerfully Individiual. Each of us discovers he is a Unique, Special, Perfect Individual Aspect of God--- The Individual Child that God made us to be---

You know that not one snowflake is the same, not one, and those only last a split second in time---And do you know that not one blade of grass in all the thousands of years of grasslands everywhere is the same. and Not one grain of sand including all the sand of the sea and the Sahara, tons and tons of sand and not one little individual grain is the same. Now just think, you, God's beloved Son, how much more do you think God would do for you.

hi Blossom Smile

always was wondering how does humans

came to the idea of God, the origin of this idea, etc...

in latest days while was re-reading some David Icke's

writings, stumbled across an article about the origin

of the idea of God.... Smile

"At the very dawn of history humans began farming along the banks of Euphrates river. People soon started digging canals. The resulting cornucopia created a population boom. Fights between alpha males escalated into a never-ending frenzy. From these constant battles for supremacy arose a tyrant who created a system for manipulating and controlling large masses of people. It was a system of laws combined with a system of mind control. His name was Hamurabi. His system of mind control was to create a book combining folk wisdom with propaganda. Because he could not be everywhere at once, he created the idea of an omniscient, omnipresent being that could see all and know all. In the book where this idea was introduced, Hamurabi had himself referred to as Abraham. Later a symbol of that god was created: it was an all seeing eye on the top of a pyramid.

So, while the Mesopotamian people built on the idea of an almighty God, there also actually existed, behind the scenes, a bearded man on a throne with god-like powers over his people. To control and awe his people, great displays of miracles and wonders were engineered.

A special sect of slave drivers was created to control the people on behalf of the god-king. This was the origin of the Freemasons. It took place 5771 years ago.

Later the tribe of the god-king invaded Egypt and the Masons added Egyptian slave driving technology to their arsenal."

the whole article here no gobibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_illuminati_25.htm

makara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Blossom, are you saying that we discover
One transcendental self? or
that there are many 'selfs'?

I'd forgotten all about Hamurabi - yeah he
was a big bastard that's for sure. But how is this
known? Maybe a lot of mythmaking here too Anna.
ANNA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

makara wrote:
Quote:

Blossom, are you saying that we discover
One transcendental self? or
that there are many 'selfs'?

I'd forgotten all about Hamurabi - yeah he
was a big bastard that's for sure. But how is this
known? Maybe a lot of mythmaking here too Anna.

cooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee, makara! Smile

i can say for myself, in paraphrase Blossom Wink ,

this time i don't know and i know i don't know

lol Laughing

i havn't any i-dea, makara if this is a mythmaking...too,

like the many others....toooo.......lol

probably yes, probably no.....

if we go back to previous article i was posted yesterday a link,

about the Real Matrix, the holographic reality, etc.

where all is codes of numbers and waves,

software programs.....

we create our myths and then experience them

with our beliefs......within the Time Loop......

...........ohhhhhh, nevermind,

better going to make a good, morning, fresh tea.....

enjoy your day as it is.......

Very Happy
makara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeAnna! Laughing

Have you ever come across this book?
no gorianeeisler.com/chalice.htm

This is like my bible of pre-history.

Mind you that was from the time when I valued scholarship...
now ... I just sometimes see too many words, words, words.....
And they are based on Authority ... and
I really question that authority -

Quote:
i don't know and i know i don't know

It's a strange place we find outselves,
mostly I don't care and follow what works...
like not reacting, ignoring/observing thoughts etc
but then every now and then (like today)
there seems to be grey skies and I feel like
a motherless child again.
makara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
From the first place of liquid darkness, within the second place of air and light, I set down the following record with its mixture of fact and truths and memories of truths and its direction toward the Third Place, where the starting point is myth.
Janet Frame
ANNA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

makara wrote:
Cooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeAnna! Laughing

Have you ever come across this book?
no gorianeeisler.com/chalice.htm

This is like my bible of pre-history.

Mind you that was from the time when I valued scholarship...
now ... I just sometimes see too many words, words, words.....
And they are based on Authority ... and
I really question that authority -

Quote:
i don't know and i know i don't know

It's a strange place we find outselves,
mostly I don't care and follow what works...
like not reacting, ignoring/observing thoughts etc
but then every now and then (like today)
there seems to be grey skies and I feel like
a motherless child again.

Ohhhhhhh, makara,

I know so very well such moments…

But here at this friendly place

There are always a warm, friend

Hand to hold your hand and just to say:

Hi, all is well……..

so, all is welllllllllll.........

Wink Laughing
Blossom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Anna, Sweet Girl-- Your Heart knows Something Real is behind this world---How did it all 'get here'?

There is Something 'being' or 'manifesting' this material world--- I call it God, because that word implys the 'awesomeness' of Everything. Awareness does exist, that we do know, we are all aware---The word came from Something that is without a beginning and without an end--- That is quite awesome. How can that be? It is being the very essence of existence and It is Obviously Far More Intelligent than we are---so I call it God--

You could Call it Isness or That Which Is or? But, there is no way we can say 'we do not exist' and so, there must be Something 'causing' our existence-- No matter how far back in your minds eye you want to go--at some point something was here that had no beginning. Uncaused Something,the Divine Mystery is behind the light of this world---

David Icke's article is probably true, the rulers are always saying they have the power and they will control us, and they have always used the idea of God to do this...Big bad man in the sky to keep us all under control. Yep, that's how they do it.

But the God I know is All iThat Is and It is Divine Mind and Eternal Light and It is Very Awareness I Am---now that is wonderful, every cell of my being is filled with the Light and Breath of God---It that case I Am The Light of My Own Self---This is All IAm and therefore I am One With That Infinite Power and no human has authority or power over another person--

the human who uses others to control them and use them is dispicable---and Lord God they are legions!

When we Know Who WE ARE, no man can put himself up as an authroity over us---

So, Hamurabi would of course dupe the people and Not Tell them Who They ARE! It is still happeing today---The 'rulers' all of them, be it religious or governments, they do not tell us the Truth that We ARE ---they won't be the ones to tell us Each and EVEryone of us filled with the VEry Light and Intelligence of Godhead Itself ---No siree, no one tells us that, cause they don't want any of us peons to Find Our Self and Then Pick up our Septre Rule! our own Land of Self Knowing--- not bowing down to any 'outside false authority" Not bowing to any man!

Full of Our Self we would not be gullible sheep following the 'elites' who rule the world--- As Jesus said "Damn the Pharisees! They are like a dog sleeping in the cattle manger: the dog neither eats nor [lets] the cattle eat."

That is an allegory or parable:

Which means "those rotten apples who call themselves the rulers won't touch the Truth with a ten foot pole, for fear they would lose their personal ego power if they do---and they won't let any one else know the Truth either, for fear of them Getting Their Individual God Given Power---

Yes, its been this way for all time and its time to discover Who you really are. Then human authority is found powerless.
makara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi, all is well……..

so, all is welllllllllll.........

That's why I come!
Laughing
ANNA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

makara wrote:
Quote:
From the first place of liquid darkness, within the second place of air and light, I set down the following record with its mixture of fact and truths and memories of truths and its direction toward the Third Place, where the starting point is myth.
Janet Frame

.....i Googled yesterday 'janet frame',

never heard her name, read some stuff about her

and her short stories, but didn't found any story free

just to read.....anyway........

perhaps she is right, perhaps no.......

nobody knows.....

Wink Laughing
Blossom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marka,

Do you not see how much you have grown lately? I have seen it. You are most very certainly uncovering and rediscovering your Truest Selfhood. It is very obvious to me.

Yes, for me, I see that we are the many aspects of God's Self expressed as 'each self'---God Self is like the Pure Clear Light shining through a Crystal and is casting a varied and Infinite array of prismcolors from the seen to the unseen---all aspects of the Same Light---Each individual ray of color is each individual self expression of the One Same Light---

The Journey Home--It’s the same old story about all of us: Allegory and Prophecy is the story of us told in many ways---The Garden of Eden, the Promised Land, the fall of Lucifer and the Prodigal Son.

Once upon a time we lived in this Perfect Land of Milk and Honey, The Eternal Light of God’s Love---but, then we lose our way,( and this is as it should be for there is a Grand Purpose for our descent into Hell, the valley of death)---and then we travel a far to lands of sorrow and pain and poverty and loss and suffering---then one day, its just too much, the heart brakes in such despair and thus through that opening we begin to remember who we really are. We realize our folly and we ask forgiveness, we turn around and head home again---we go back to that Meadow of Grace, The Land of Milk and Honey and Infinite Bliss ---But we have become a 'transfigured' self this time---We have gone the whole route and Now we are Transformed by our journey---We now have a new understanding of where we went wrong---and we know the The Beauty and Wonder of our Real Life---our new found wisdom was born of our time in darkness and days of woe and fear in the land nod.

Now, when we return to our Real Self which is also a return to Home (since what I Be, I see) and now once again we romp the fields and meadows, the Child of God---Its much different this time, this time we are even better and more blessed-- we know what we have---we know what it took to get Here. This time we are filled with new joy and new understanding.

It’s just really what you are doing here right now---All of us are on our way Home back to our Real Self-- We are Inspired by those who have already made the trip---Our Heart can recognize the Truth when we hear it.

Its just not as arcane and convoluted as the human intellect would like to make it.

Marka, You got it, trust yourself ---just keep going!

Its late here---I am off to sweet dreams---catch up with you all tommorow. Love you---

Last edited by Blossom on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: