awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

he said- she said-who said???
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blossom wrote:
Oh Anna, Sweet Girl-- Your Heart knows Something Real is behind this world---How did it all 'get here'?

There is Something 'being' or 'manifesting' this material world--- I call it God, because that word implys the 'awesomeness' of Everything. Awareness does exist, that we do know, we are all aware---The word came from Something that is without a beginning and without an end--- That is quite awesome. How can that be? It is being the very essence of existence and It is Obviously Far More Intelligent than we are---so I call it God--

You could Call it Isness or That Which Is or? But, there is no way we can say 'we do not exist' and so, there must be Something 'causing' our existence-- No matter how far back in your minds eye you want to go--at some point something was here that had no beginning. Uncaused Something,the Divine Mystery is behind the light of this world---

David Icke's article is probably true, the rulers are always saying they have the power and they will control us, and they have always used the idea of God to do this...Big bad man in the sky to keep us all under control. Yep, that's how they do it.

But the God I know is All iThat Is and It is Divine Mind and Eternal Light and It is Very Awareness I Am---now that is wonderful, every cell of my being is filled with the Light and Breath of God---It that case I Am The Light of My Own Self---This is All IAm and therefore I am One With That Infinite Power and no human has authority or power over another person--

the human who uses others to control them and use them is dispicable---and Lord God they are legions!

When we Know Who WE ARE, no man can put himself up as an authroity over us---

So, Hamurabi would of course dupe the people and Not Tell them Who They ARE! It is still happeing today---The 'rulers' all of them, be it religious or governments, they do not tell us the Truth that We ARE ---they won't be the ones to tell us Each and EVEryone of us filled with the VEry Light and Intelligence of Godhead Itself ---No siree, no one tells us that, cause they don't want any of us peons to Find Our Self and Then Pick up our Septre Rule! our own Land of Self Knowing--- not bowing down to any 'outside false authority" Not bowing to any man!

Full of Our Self we would not be gullible sheep following the 'elites' who rule the world--- As Jesus said "Damn the Pharisees! They are like a dog sleeping in the cattle manger: the dog neither eats nor [lets] the cattle eat."

That is an allegory or parable:

Which means "those rotten apples who call themselves the rulers won't touch the Truth with a ten foot pole, for fear they would lose their personal ego power if they do---and they won't let any one else know the Truth either, for fear of them Getting Their Individual God Given Power---

Yes, its been this way for all time and its time to discover Who you really are. Then human authority is found powerless.



Sweetie, sweetie Blossom_SweetPea,,,,lol Laughing


sometimes i am wondering from where

do you get this energy to hold on concepts

or to write so many words......lol


be well, dear One.....


Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blossom



Joined: 16 Apr 2010
Posts: 99
Location: Ojai, California

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuckle chuckle Snort!!

That's funny, your an angel!

Well, perhaps I dip into Sea of inspired imagination---and set sail---and the winds just keep me going for far too many miles---
_________________
What is bound on earth is bound in heaven and what is freed on earth is freed in heaven.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Homer



Joined: 11 Apr 2010
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blossom wrote:
Not buying it Homer---

Here is what is so profound and beautiful about this journey of Self-discovery. We discover that we really do have a self---this time, more real, and we know it. and now we know what It Is, this time we know and know we know.

when we begin to recognize our Real Self, and begin to Live It, right here in the world, we become more of an individual---not less.

This Real Self is Who we are; The Child, is alive and well and up and doing, right here in the tangible world---Born again---as the old bible thumpers say.

We become more our Self, not less----Living out from the Open Space of Divine Mind we are much more imaginative, creative, fearless and free from constructs and ideologies. Not easily fooled now---We know things and we are not ashamed to say it.

This idea of "non-duality" gets distorted by the rational mind-set. But, "oneness" is not analogise to becoming swallowed up in a homogenzied communists group, all wearing the same brown suits, you know---Far from it---Its about FREEDOM and It is Really Powerfully Individiual. Each of us discovers he is a Unique, Special, Perfect Individual Aspect of God--- The Individual Child that God made us to be---

You know that not one snowflake is the same, not one, and those only last a split second in time---And do you know that not one blade of grass in all the thousands of years of grasslands everywhere is the same. and Not one grain of sand including all the sand of the sea and the Sahara, tons and tons of sand and not one little individual grain is the same. Now just think, you, God's beloved Son, how much more do you think God would do for you.


Hi Blossom

I'll have to beg to differ!
What's seen here is that when the sense of individuality is seen through, its realised that there never was an individual. It was only a mind construct. Then there is re-connection to the Self, Oneness, It or whatever you want to call it.
Paradoxically, the uniqueness of the character blossoms (pardon the pun!) as there is now no ego as a centre controlling the show.
_________________
Here Is Home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blossom wrote:
Chuckle chuckle Snort!!

That's funny, your an angel!

Well, perhaps I dip into Sea of inspired imagination---and set sail---and the winds just keep me going for far too many miles---



well, perhaps within this imaginery Sea,

we create/project another set of imaginery stuff,

and then another one,

and the chain of imaginery illusionary

realities,,,, perhaps is infinite........


Rolling Eyes Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
makara



Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 1341
Location: By the ocean, ready for the big one.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
its realised that there never was an individual.
It was only a mind construct.


That's what is 'seen' here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aquarius



Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 2408
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for your thoughts dearest ATTD peoples.

Some say we are Gods individual unique children,
some say we're all just figments of the imagination, a phantom.

some say we're nothing being everything, which doesn't make sense.
And if we are Gods Children, then the question is who is God? where is God? and if he exists, who made him?

OK, then we talk about God being beyond time and space, which is even more confusing, we can never comprehend something beyond, we cannot get beyond the horizon,
because all that you'll see is more horizon.
so saying something is beyond just doesn't make sense.

Some say consciousness is a deluded illusion, some say consciousness is all there is, which points to a deluded illusion.

It's just not going to go down very well with humans, knowing that they do not really exist as a separate identity.

And that's why we should leave it all alone.
The world is how it is because we like it that way otherwise we would change it.

It's all beyond our control, it's chaos one minute and highly organised the next.
Non duality will never be accepted by the human mind, it just doesn't make sense to the human.

If this was Gods plan, then it's a pretty awful joke to play on itself.
I bet it's thinking to itself, oh my god did i really goof this one up.

I guess we just do not and never will know anything, if the truth be known.

Trying to figure out how this reality works will aways be a dead end mind boggling pursuit, there is just no knowing anything at all,
every attempt to know will be in vain, every thing becomes just a make belief story.

Saying everything appears in awareness doesn't make sense either, because we don't know what awareness is, we just think we do.

In fact there are some that think they've got it all figured out completely.
Like huh, they know the final truth, blimey, how come they know and we don't.
The truth is, nobody knows nothing at all.

It's all a very big mind boggling mystery.

However.....Knowing we don't exist is the easy part, imo,
it's the knowing that we do exist as well, which i find the hardest to comprehend.




Just my rambling thought for today...... Wink


ps, I don't even care or want to know anything about anything, i'm just enjoying the ride...after all it's all free...... Very Happy
_________________
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daumen_hoch Cool cool rambling thought of the day, aqua... Laughing


really enjoyed....and laughed inwardly.......


Cool tanzt Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blossom



Joined: 16 Apr 2010
Posts: 99
Location: Ojai, California

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Homer wrote:
Blossom wrote:
Not buying it Homer---

Here is what is so profound and beautiful about this journey of Self-discovery. We discover that we really do have a self---this time, more real, and we know it. and now we know what It Is, this time we know and know we know.

when we begin to recognize our Real Self, and begin to Live It, right here in the world, we become more of an individual---not less.

This Real Self is Who we are; The Child, is alive and well and up and doing, right here in the tangible world---Born again---as the old bible thumpers say.

We become more our Self, not less----Living out from the Open Space of Divine Mind we are much more imaginative, creative, fearless and free from constructs and ideologies. Not easily fooled now---We know things and we are not ashamed to say it.

This idea of "non-duality" gets distorted by the rational mind-set. But, "oneness" is not analogise to becoming swallowed up in a homogenzied communists group, all wearing the same brown suits, you know---Far from it---Its about FREEDOM and It is Really Powerfully Individiual. Each of us discovers he is a Unique, Special, Perfect Individual Aspect of God--- The Individual Child that God made us to be---

You know that not one snowflake is the same, not one, and those only last a split second in time---And do you know that not one blade of grass in all the thousands of years of grasslands everywhere is the same. and Not one grain of sand including all the sand of the sea and the Sahara, tons and tons of sand and not one little individual grain is the same. Now just think, you, God's beloved Son, how much more do you think God would do for you.


Hi Blossom

I'll have to beg to differ!
What's seen here is that when the sense of individuality is seen through, its realised that there never was an individual. It was only a mind construct. Then there is re-connection to the Self, Oneness, It or whatever you want to call it.
Paradoxically, the uniqueness of the character blossoms (pardon the pun!) as there is now no ego as a centre controlling the show.



Yes, yes, Homer, I think you said it perfectly, and you did it without so many words! Very well said-- so beautifully---Thank you.

My only point really, is that, once we understand our 'Oneness" yes, we are changed---However, we are still here in the world with body (not so attached to it, but still get dressed and take care of it) When someone calls our name we still respond and time still goes on, time moves along (but we are not concerned with it now) and the bills still need to be paid (though we don't worry about it) and things happen, and situations change (but we flow with it now, we know the powerlessness of things, the 'unreality' of the images) and I am still challenged by Life's Divine Discipline, but now the lessons come easier, and without such great pain suffering or struggle.

I am the same person here, I do not disappear upon the realization of One Selfhood as This Awareness-- and Life does not disappear into nothingness or ONE Self. That is my point.

Things are understood, the tangible world is understood for the Good Reason It Is.

We are filled with New Life and can Live Again, here in this body, just 'better' now.

Just because we make this discovery That This Living Presence of God is My One and Only Real Identity-- is Who I Am-- this Does Not make me a big blob of nothingness without distinctions of Life 'around me'-(as a matter of fact everything become even MORE Distinct, unique and colorful and rich with Beauty)--

and I think some folks read this 'non-dual' stuff and hear they are Onenessa, and they do the ritual 'inquirey' thing to see there is no self and they think are supposed to lose themself somefhow and merge at that point with The Empty Void of Nothing,--then they hate themselves because they are not 'getting it' until they become that empty void of nothing without labels, without names, without words, without Self and without form----I say that its mis-leading and its NonSense.

The "non-dual" dogma is stuck in a certain lingo and a box of its own--and furthermore it becomes mis-leading and stiffling without Original Premise That is God The Ineffable Source, Light, Mind, Awareness That is All of All. We start and end with the wrong Equation.
_________________
What is bound on earth is bound in heaven and what is freed on earth is freed in heaven.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blossom



Joined: 16 Apr 2010
Posts: 99
Location: Ojai, California

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANNA wrote:
Blossom wrote:
Chuckle chuckle Snort!!

That's funny, your an angel!

Well, perhaps I dip into Sea of inspired imagination---and set sail---and the winds just keep me going for far too many miles---



well, perhaps within this imaginery Sea,

we create/project another set of imaginery stuff,

and then another one,

and the chain of imaginery illusionary

realities,,,, perhaps is infinite........


Rolling Eyes Smile



Yes, Anna of The Angel Light, it very well could be that way---but it makes no difference how imaginary one gets; Behind it all stands this Supernal Living ONe and This Awareness that I Am, this Changeless One makes all those imaginings possible and all seas of illusions happen Here and Now--- That is what is so very Cool--- Go to ends of the earth, imagine anything you want to, dream and create illusions upon illusions and the bottom line, as the old bookeeper might say, Is This Living Presence never goes anywhere and being All of it--- You never leave This Awareness. I just love that---I find it so very Beautiful---
_________________
What is bound on earth is bound in heaven and what is freed on earth is freed in heaven.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
makara



Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 1341
Location: By the ocean, ready for the big one.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And that's why we should leave it all alone.


He he ... hey Aqua,
don't know what you had for breakfast
but it worked!
Please 'ramble on ' like this when-ever
'you' feel like it.
Laughing

I like Unmani's unequivical domain name
"Not Knowing"!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group