awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From NondualityHightlights #4028
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kailashana



Joined: 17 Jun 2005
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehehehe. You gave me a great idea. I live in Cleveland and very near the WEST SIDE MARKET (Google it!) Perhaps I should.

"Free, costs you nothing but your own ignorance. Come and get it while you're hot (and breathing)." See who you really are, (and not). You're only one step away from coming clean. Bring your own mirror."

Jeeze, I wonder which bank will fund me my cart.


Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
makara



Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 1341
Location: By the ocean, ready for the big one.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jeeze, I wonder which bank will fund me my cart.


Probably the State will send a white 'cart'
with a red pulsing light and a siren.

So K. if you're going to those mkts,
better learn the words to:
"They're coming to take me away
ha ha he he..."

Jesus told the truth and look what
happened to Him.

Laughing

Still, it'd be a great to hear yr spruiking
and to watch peoples' faces when you
tell 'em about what their persona actually is.
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kailashana



Joined: 17 Jun 2005
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a participant in my city's Middle East Peace Forum, begun by Dennis Kucinich (former Presidential hopeful) as a peace effort during Israel's incursion into Lebanon in 2006. (Here is one man who walks his talk and what did him in was his UFO sighting on Shirley MacLain's ranch.) I digress.

After watching, listening, I do add my 2 cents. The problem is most folks are so entrenched in habituated thinking/acting without even considering from where it originates, that I'm afraid it's business as usual.

However, that there are more folks on the planet who are aware of Israel's heavy hand to steal all Palestinian land in the guise of nice Jew vs. bad terrorist Muslim, is wearing thin. I digress.

In other words, I do what I can where I can. Hopefully so does everyone at Awakeningtothedream.

It's about time the power mongers knew what the real power is behind words and actions: Compassion and Love.


~A
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
makara



Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 1341
Location: By the ocean, ready for the big one.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The problem is most folks are so entrenched in habituated thinking/acting without even considering from where it originates, that I'm afraid it's business as usual.


This is accurate.
So much so that regardless of the good intentions of
(researchers) anyone bringing change to a community
will be defeated. (Full a/c from "Human Inquiry")

For 10 years I have run a website with a message comparable
to what you write Kailashana. It has made no income
whatsoever and when the domain name is due (soon)
I doubt I'll keep it going.

Nowdays I avoid such thinking because reading history
has taught me that in this samsara the battle for
power (contol); the power of greed (increasing concentration
of world's wealth) and the urge to sex are the drama
of unconscious human living.

The best, and perhaps only, way to address global
problematique is to live a conscious life.

I forget the English Bishop's name but a plaque at his cathedral
states:
"when I was young I wanted to change the world.
Later, I wanted to change my country.
Then with years passing I wanted to change my family.
Finally I learned that at best I might make some small
changes to my own life."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kailashana wrote:
I am a participant in my city's Middle East Peace Forum, begun by Dennis Kucinich (former Presidential hopeful) as a peace effort during Israel's incursion into Lebanon in 2006. (Here is one man who walks his talk and what did him in was his UFO sighting on Shirley MacLain's ranch.) I digress.

After watching, listening, I do add my 2 cents. The problem is most folks are so entrenched in habituated thinking/acting without even considering from where it originates, that I'm afraid it's business as usual.

However, that there are more folks on the planet who are aware of Israel's heavy hand to steal all Palestinian land in the guise of nice Jew vs. bad terrorist Muslim, is wearing thin. I digress.

In other words, I do what I can where I can. Hopefully so does everyone at Awakeningtothedream.

It's about time the power mongers knew what the real power is behind words and actions: Compassion and Love.


~A



You seem to doubt that 'Real Power' that you don't seem to see "It" reflected/manifested in those 'power mongers'?

Or is 'Love' not all for you? Is it an exclusive quality?

Do you know the song "Love Is All Around"?

no goyoutube.com/watch?v=3EXRPxC-5bE&feature=related

or this : "All is full of love"

no goyoutube.com/watch?v=EjAoBKagWQA

Wink
Back to top
Kailashana



Joined: 17 Jun 2005
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or this one that is now the front page of my group, (now just my and my partner's poetry as conversation has abated) by Lao Tzu:


If there is to be peace in the world,
There must be peace in the nations.

If there is to be peace in the nations,
There must be peace in the cities.

If there is to be peace in the cities,
There must be peace between neighbors.

If there is to be peace between neighbors,
There must be peace in the home.

If there is to be peace in the home,
There must be peace in the heart.

-- Lao Tzu (570-490 B.C.)


However, I truly feel that the *second coming of Christ* (whether or not he existed is irrelevant) is inside the hearts and minds of all of us.

Captialist corporate greed, sanctioned by our governments is a time which end must come. Compassion and truth, love and unity must reign. Our planet's survival depends on it. Even if I know that one must face one's own imminent death, and perhaps the death of our planet, first.

~A
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kailashana



Joined: 17 Jun 2005
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.

Love gives birth to all that is. Regardless of appearances. All of us have equal life.

However, there is a difference between the thought that Gandhi, MLK, Lennon, Jesus, Buddha presented in their embodiment. Hitler, Idi Amin, etc. though of the same life energy, used their energy for their own selfish aggrandizement rather than a sense of *common ground*....

Would you not agree, Dilaram?


~A

p.s. Thanks for the memories: the Troggs, was I ever that young? The other video is absolutely brilliant hadn't seen it for a while.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kailashana wrote:
or this one that is now the front page of my group, (now just my and my partner's poetry as conversation has abated) by Lao Tzu:


If there is to be peace in the world,
There must be peace in the nations.

If there is to be peace in the nations,
There must be peace in the cities.

If there is to be peace in the cities,
There must be peace between neighbors.

If there is to be peace between neighbors,
There must be peace in the home.

If there is to be peace in the home,
There must be peace in the heart.

-- Lao Tzu (570-490 B.C.)


However, I truly feel that the *second coming of Christ* (whether or not he existed is irrelevant) is inside the hearts and minds of all of us.

Captialist corporate greed, sanctioned by our governments is a time which end must come. Compassion and truth, love and unity must reign. Our planet's survival depends on it. Even if I know that one must face one's own imminent death, and perhaps the death of our planet, first.

~A



Again, you say 'truth, love and unity must reign'...

do you doubt then that they don't already reign?

It seems so...

A lie is a true lie...

Hate and greed is Love being hateful and greedy...

Christ is not coming, He/She/It is already t(here)...if only it could be seen...

...but blindness is just another incarnation of Christ/Consciousness/Being/the Divine.
Back to top
Kailashana



Joined: 17 Jun 2005
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actions, my dear Dilaram, it's all about actions that create, recreate and co-create this world in which we all have our *being-ness*.

What you say is true, however, to KNOW it AS truth, is the journey of a lifetime.....perhaps if it's within one's storyline.


Love,
Anna
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we see that "Universal Intelligence" works through us already...

... but moreover, dare we to see that "It" works through our "opponents/enemies/ignorants" too?

No need to worry about that, because 'daring or not daring' is a working of this Intelligence too.

Love.

Wink
Back to top
Kailashana



Joined: 17 Jun 2005
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed.

Looking at life from from the Hubble space scope, one sees the vastness of the universe.

Looking at life from an electronic microscope one sees the vastness in the infinitesimal.

The alpha and the omega come together in the act of seeing. How it is *perceived* is based on individuated *awareness*, how it is enacted in the world from which each and every living thing draws their breath, is the individuated energy of manifestation.

That manifestation *evolves* through awareness is a given, should one notice.

Have a great week.

~A


p.s. Thank you Leo, all for the opportunity to interact with *kindred spirits*.

Blessings to all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, you too.
Back to top
Kailashana



Joined: 17 Jun 2005
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love.

It makes all things new again. Wink

~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
makara



Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 1341
Location: By the ocean, ready for the big one.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That manifestation *evolves* through awareness is a given, should one notice.


'Evolution' is what kept arising here through
this thread.
Is it possible that there is also a kind of
spiritual evolution going on?
(In the sense of human awareness evolving).

It's an interesting thread as on one hand
there is the danger of simply swapping
belief in self for belief in no self.
Yet on the other hand, as Dil pointed out
Quote:
"It" works through our "opponents/enemies/ignorants" too?


Certainly it is one of the central balancing acts
here in this expression of the ALL.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kailashana



Joined: 17 Jun 2005
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balance. It's always a question of balance.

no goyoutube.com/watch?v=c6jXLa-TK34&feature=related ~ The Moody Blues


The Balance
Graeme Edge and Ray Thomas


After he had journeyed
And his feet were sore
And he was tired
He came upon an orange grove
And he rested

And he lay in the cool
And while he rested
He took to himself an orange
And tasted it
And it was good

And he felt the earth to his spine
And he asked
And he saw the tree above him
And the stars
And the veins in the leaf
And the light
And the balance

And he saw magnificent perfection
Whereon, he thought of himself in balance
And he knew he was


Just open your eyes
And realize
The way it's always been
Just open your mind
And you will find
The way it's always been
Just open your heart
And that's a start


And he thought of those he angered
For he was not a violent man
And he thought of those he hurt
For he was not a cruel man
And he thought of those he frightened
For he was not an evil man
And he understood...
He understood himself
Upon this he saw
That when he was of anger
Or knew hurt
Or felt fear
It was because he was not understanding
And he learned ~~Compassion~~
And with his eye of compassion
He saw his enemies like unto himself
And he learned ~~Love~~
Then, he was answered


Just open your eyes
And realize
The way it's always been
Just open your mind
And you will find
The way it's always been
Just open your heart
And that's a start

Just open your eyes
And realize
The way it's always been

Just open your mind
And you will find
The way it's always been

Just open your heart
And that's a start
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group