awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advice
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ne0 wrote:
No 'we'. It's all about YOU. And since learning means changing and YOU are always the same, there is nothing to learn. Nothing ever happened. Nothing will ever be learned, or gained, or changed, anyhow.

Yes, that all may very well be true---and how do you know that? How do you answer me with your insightful understanding?---Did you learn that? Yes, you did---and you learned, or uncovered it, or discovered it by the very living you do in this world, you got it by way of this experience of duality; our learned it by way of this tangible world and its sense of time---

Yes, somehow?

Last edited by Blossom on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
dilaram

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANNA wrote:
This Nothingness

Earth, mountains, rivers - hidden in this nothingness.
In this nothingness - earth, mountains, rivers revealed.
Spring flowers, winter snows:
There's no being or non-being, nor denial itself.

~ Saisho

Yes, I'm talking about that so-called: 'there'...

Wink

Anna wrote:
As thou reviewest the world with thy perfect intelligence and compassion,
it must seem to thee like a dream of which it cannot be said:
it is permanent or it is destructible,
for being and non-being do not apply to it.

Lankavatara Sutra

Yes, I'm talking about that so-called: 'it'...

Laughing
ne0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blossom wrote:
ne0 wrote:
No 'we'. It's all about YOU. And since learning means changing and YOU are always the same, there is nothing to learn. Nothing ever happened. Nothing will ever be learned, or gained, or changed, anyhow.

Yes, that all may very well be true---and how do you know that? How do you answer me with your insightful understanding?---Did you learn that? Yes, you did---and you learned, or uncovered it, or discovered it by the very living you do in this world, you got it by way of this experience of duality; our learned it by way of this tangible world and its sense of time---

Yes, somehow?

How would you learn that there is nothing to learn? How would you uncover that which covers, permeates and underlies any alleged cover?

You address me like I would be somebody who learnt or uncovered something. But I am no more than a mere thought without being. Thoughts cannot learn.
Kailashana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are learning what it is to be human, no ?

You are learning what life needs to learn through Neo. And that is quite a wonderful thing, is it not?

~A
Blossom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ne0 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
ne0 wrote:

Yes, somehow?

How would you learn that there is nothing to learn? How would you uncover that which covers, permeates and underlies any alleged cover?

You address me like I would be somebody who learnt or uncovered something. But I am no more than a mere thought without being. Thoughts cannot learn.

Well, maybe you did not learn anything--- I know that I learn; I learn from my 'mistakes' and they have been my most Wonderful Teachers--- I learn then that my 'mistakes' were not mistakes at all---They were The Way to Understanding. I learn that God is All There Is, and I learned to Trust this inner knowing of my Heart---and I learned that when I trust This Living Truth IT Shows Itself in ways that I cannot deny ITs Grace and Love in My Life---I learned and I keep learning, and Listen, and I ponder and explore My World and Most of All I have learned to TRUST God in the Very Fact That God Is All and includes the Very Life of Who I Am, IT is The Very Identity of ME---I have learned Trust in My Self as God's Child. I Learned and still continue to learn---but the time here, now, is getting much gentler, much smoother, much easier to navigate the shoals and eddys if I get stuck--Peace and Joy permeates my Life and Love is Here all the time now, all the time--God has shown me the Way because I wanted to know---I wanted to understand---as I assume we all do, this is our very nature to learn--to ask, to listen, to learn some more--

-The leaning for me does not end as long as I am still here this world going along with this body---I shall keep my heart open and shall keep learning, Finding, Seeing and Know how Beautiful This Life Is as the very Allness of God's Love in My Life---

Though God Already Knows and does not need to learn anything---I do-- and I learn new things everyday-- boundless beauty.
Blossom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I forgot to respond to this:

Neo, you say:
"But I am no more than a mere thought without being. Thoughts cannot learn."

I think exactly the opposite of this. I think I am are not a thought, I am not my thoughts. I think I am BEING Itself. You and I are not without Being---Being is very Fact of Life Itself---Being is Being and is God Itself, is The Isness and Identity 'we' are.

You are learning and Knowing---because God is All Knowing. You Are Being and Thoughts are the Infinite and Unbound Essence of this Knowing God. You, your Self is this This Being---you are NOT your thoughts---Thoughts are not "learning" ---Thoughts are the means we use to explain what we learn. We do put our learning 'into words and thoughts' but Real Learning is done in some Intutive, inexplicable way, the Real Understanding, Learning, Seeing, is that Flash of Knowing that happen at a very deeply personal and intimate level, deep in Heart, we say---
ne0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so I am more than mere thought. I am a human being. That's okay.

But if God is all there is, and He already knows all, why talk about yourself? Are you the other thing, next to 'all there is'? Laughing And if you are 'Being Itself' and 'God Itself', who knows all, how on earth could you learn anything beyond what you already know - which is all there is to know?

Your story is full of contradictions. I hope you don't believe it yourself. Yet even if you would, it's all good.

Kailashana wrote:
You are learning what it is to be human, no ?

Yes, sort of. I'm an observing and memorizing agent.

Quote:
You are learning what life needs to learn through Neo.

No; life is no thing.
Blossom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ne0 wrote:
Okay, so I am more than mere thought. I am a human being. That's okay.

But if God is all there is, and He already knows all, why talk about yourself? Are you the other thing, next to 'all there is'? Laughing And if you are 'Being Itself' and 'God Itself', who knows all, how on earth could you learn anything beyond what you already know - which is all there is to know?

Your story is full of contradictions. I hope you don't believe it yourself. Yet even if you would, it's all good.

Yes, That is true, and That Is The JOY and Wonder of It All---Yes, I am full of contradictions -- Truth is not bound to 'certain perimeters' nor is It beholden to dogmatic reasoning, or logic---

God's Grace, being All That Is, does not require me to share what is in my Heart in any certain particular words or ways---quite the opposite, This Love That Is allows me to speak my Heart without fear of retribution from others.

There are no rules, no walls, no school of thought Here---This IS Freedom. This Love and Grace has shown me Liberty is My Very Being Itself.

The Sweet Mystery of finding for Ourself--Living Self to self--- This is The Divine Paradox.

The Truth isn't bound to meet human expectations. And I will not live up to anyone's idea of what I 'should be'---

The Unlimited, Unbound, Unrestricted Infinite Light I Am allows Me This Wonder and Joy.

The One I have come to understand is In My Heart and It is This Boundless and infinite Totality and It includes everything within It---nothing is outside of It.

St. Teresa of Avila:

"I Will Just Say This"

We bloomed in Spring.

Our bodies are the leaves of God.

The apparent seasons of life and death our eyes can suffer;

but our souls, dear, I will just say this forthright:

they are God Himself,

we will never perish unless He does.
ne0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a nice piece of poetry. Poetry may be contradictive. Like:
    stars are burning
    to me that's cool
    'cause I'm a star;
    no! I'm a fool.

Blossom wrote:
Yes, I am full of contradictions -- Truth is not bound to 'certain perimeters' nor is It beholden to dogmatic reasoning, or logic---

Tell that to the police when they interrogate you. weint_vor_lachen

Quote:
And I will not live up to anyone's idea of what I 'should be'---

Oh yes you will. You are absolutely living up to my idea of what you should be, and you forever will continue to do so.

Quote:
The Unlimited, Unbound, Unrestricted Infinite Light I Am allows Me This Wonder and Joy.

You allow yourself to be happy. That's nice of you, keep it up. And don't forget to thank yourself for being so generous. Till you get tired of playing hide-and-seek with yourself, that is. Razz
Blossom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neo, Sweet Light--- Yes, I know, I do speak from the Heart and it is hard to understand---but, so be it---

Here are some words you might like better than the way I say it:

".......Truth, but is not a lifting up to the Light at all. It is much more a rapid stripping away of the mortal shell, leaving the Real exposed. It is an uncovering of the Light of Identity which has been here as 'us' all the while. It is the return of sensitivity in all its aspects. It is the CHILD uncovered again, stripped of all intellectual veneers. its worldly vestures ripped away. Without doubt this work appears to uncover the Child we are and we stand naked, exposed, defenceless, hypersensitive, our perception extremely acute again." (William Samuel)
ne0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's poetic and deep and nice, but it ain't truth. I can see the beauty of it, and of the things you write as well, yet it is as empty of meaning as the wordless babble of a one year old kid. Yet if that suits you, feel free. friendly_hamster

We once learned the meaning of words from others who pointed at something and named it with the right word. Imagine you and a grown-up looking at a tree, the grown-up pointing at it and saying 'tree'. Just like that, but in a somewhat more complicated way, you learned what truth is: something that is visible in the outside world, principally being available to be looked at by at least two persons.

Now you introduce 'God' and 'Heart' and 'Unlimited'. But according to the way we learned the meaning of words, 'unlimited' is just the absence of limits within a bigger limitation. Without that relativity it would all boil down to nothing, and even nothing is always surrounded by a bigger surrounding entity.
Blossom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ne0 wrote:
It's poetic and deep and nice, but it ain't truth. I can see the beauty of it, and of the things you write as well, yet it is as empty of meaning as the wordless babble of a one year old kid. Yet if that suits you, feel free. friendly_hamster

We once learned the meaning of words from others who pointed at something and named it with the right word. Imagine you and a grown-up looking at a tree, the grown-up pointing at it and saying 'tree'. Just like that, but in a somewhat more complicated way, you learned what truth is: something that is visible in the outside world, principally being available to be looked at by at least two persons.

Now you introduce 'God' and 'Heart' and 'Unlimited'. But according to the way we learned the meaning of words, 'unlimited' is just the absence of limits within a bigger limitation. Without that relativity it would all boil down to nothing, and even nothing is always surrounded by a bigger surrounding entity.

Neo, Child Heart--

You could tell me all this stuff, but, you could not tell me any of it at all if I was somehow outside of This Awareness-- as you imply I might be.

It makes no difference whether there is one person or two people or a million people telling me about God or Truth or Wisdom or history or space or anything else; every story, every word, every glimmer of Truth, every insight gleaned by anyone, and every tree we might see---All of It, All that exists, exists because Awareness Is being All That Is.

Nothing exists outside of This Awareness.

The Joy and Wonder and Love is that we can commuicate here because Awareness is Here, whether I know anything or not.

The Marvel is This; There is nothing outside of This Awareness, ever.

Not this moment, and not the next. Nothing exists outside of This Awareness.

This Omnipresent Beingness is being All that is and Glory Be, Child, It is the LIfe and Light you are, right here, right now, no need to do anything, think anything or know anything---It is so.

This Awareness is being the totality of all trees, named or un-namend-- The story could not be told to anyone if there were no Awareness Here.

This Awareness is the very Life and Light that makes all images appearing --in Its name. This Awareness is including the grown-ups pointing to those trees, and all the little girls ever awed and delighted by them. There is nothing that exists outside of Godhead-All; Here is the Gem of It, This Awareness is not bound nor confined by the body that it appears to see out from.

Awareness is Godís Self-Perception. And The Reality is that before anything can happen to this Awareness, some thing would have to happen to God.

Oh, I understand your point of view, but let us think about how we could uproot that tree, or we could call the tree any other name, or we could tell those grown-ups teaching the child about the trees to knock it off they're corrupting that kid---or perhaps we could take away all the words and labels and have no names for anything--- but, lest we forget; still and yet This Awareness goes right being aware, and all these things are here within the awareness we are. No matter what we think, we are forever looking at our Self.

And this Self Awareness is God's awareness alone, single and only---As you well know, and as it is said here in the 'non-duality' lingo; there is only One.

However, I found out that My Awareness includes the Joy of twoness and many and abundance and multi-mega infinite out pouring glorious amounts of Itself--Billions and Billions to Infinity--- This Endless Light pours Itself into unlimited expressions of Itself--- Well, I don't worry too much about Its Unending Fullness of Itself, I just enjoy The Wonder of This Over Flowing Bounty of Grace in My Life.

You can call This Love, Unbound, Overflowing, Unbridled, Unrestricted, Immutable, Omniscient Living One whatever you like, I call It God and It is My Life (as it is yours)

Awareness is right here and right now, there is no denying that fact.

Awareness is not bound by any laws or dogma or religions or politics or tangible objects. It is not beholden to any words or any false authority nor wrong or right sumations of It--

This Pure Uncaused Presence is without beginning and without end and our very Identity is Being One With Is Perfect Allness.

Thank you, its been a delight, Sweetpea Blossoms Sandy Joy

Sandy Joy as in a little girl at the beach on a salty sea summer day--
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: