awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Knowing (2)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dilaram

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject: Knowing (2) Reply with quote

How can you know yourself? You would have to spit yourself up in two, the knower and the known...
Kailashana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.

However, when splitting oneself, one experiences what is known.

~A
ANNA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Knowing (2) Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
How can you know yourself? You would have to spit yourself up in two, the knower and the known...

'IT is not some-thing to be known by someone. IT is the knowing that cannot be known. In essence you are that Knowing.'

Leo Hartong

Wink Smile
Kailashana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who am I to disagree?

~ Knowing "Anna"
dilaram

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Knowing (2) Reply with quote

ANNA wrote:
dilaram wrote:

'IT is not some-thing to be known by someone. IT is the knowing that cannot be known. In essence you are that Knowing.'

Leo Hartong

Wink Smile

dilaram wrote:
The I will never know absolute freedom/peace/love, because it IS it.

Laughing
Blossom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I think Kaily says it well here---

I would add this: The One is BEING All That Is---God is all knowing.

There is nothing God does not know as God is Knowing that is being all that is. This Living Light is All Knowing. It knows everything.

A Universe that is So Wonderous and So Precisely Perfect in All its laws, and principles and Magic and Mystery, this Infinite Presence that transends the 'possessive human grasp' that would want to 'have knowledge' and then 'use and control' with that knowledge---No, The Living Light is not subject to those who mistakenly believe they are the possessors of Life. But, we cannot Know God, but God Knows What God Is, and That Life is Being All That I Am (you are)

That now the Keppler telescope is finding Gazillions of endless galaxies "out there" and "out there" is really Here as the very Mind of God Itself. The scientists are really looking at their Self---There own Self-Awareness.

God is Being All KNOWING, God is This Very Awareness I Am (you are) --

God knows Everything there is to know. God is very sense of time while Being Timeless. God is sense of growing, and change, while Being Changless and Already Finished. God knows what the ant feels, the birds feel when they are ready to fly south, God knows EVERYTHING and Eveyone of us and every cell of every hair on our head. God knows and Only God Knows It All. God is Self Knowing; expressing as this world experience we are one with. Isness is the Infinite NOW, the Now includes the past and future Already Here. This why we are soon to discover time travell that future and past are Here. We live in The Finished Kingdom, but from where 'we stand' we do not see it yet. "we" are the story Being unfolding, but the book is done. We may be in the last chapters now.

God knows what God is and God is All That is. You and I are the Light of This That Is, we are the Living Presence and our Self Awareness is the Beingness of This Living-All-Knowing-Ineffable-ONE.
dilaram

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I searched for my Self

until I grew weary,

but no one, I know now,

reaches the hidden knowledge

by means of effort.

Then, absorbed in “Thou art This,”

I found the place of Wine.

There all the jars are filled,

but no one is left to drink.

Lalla
Kailashana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....a loaf of bread, a jug of wine, and thou....

~
ANNA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:

I searched for my Self

until I grew weary,

but no one, I know now,

reaches the hidden knowledge

by means of effort.

Then, absorbed in “Thou art This,”

I found the place of Wine.

There all the jars are filled,

but no one is left to drink.

Lalla

A Stream Flowing

Now I saw a stream flowing;
Now neither bank nor bridge was seen.
Now I saw a bush in bloom;
Now neither rose nor thorn was seen.

~Lalla

daumen_hoch winken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: