awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

schIzophrenia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nietrow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:28 am    Post subject: schIzophrenia Reply with quote

is taking me hOMe. dont you think its funny that scientists just recently found out the sound of the big bang. and that it was a deep humming rumbling sound akin to a idleing diesal truck or drone of a distant aircraft. so what schizos have been saying for years is finally verified. hmmm. any empty conjecture anyone?
brianpeter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long until they realise they shouldn't have built the lab next to that truck depot?
That's what my voices reckon.
michael

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aummmm Very Happy
maple3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: schIzophrenia Reply with quote

nietrow wrote:
is taking me hOMe. dont you think its funny that scientists just recently found out the sound of the big bang. and that it was a deep humming rumbling sound akin to a idleing diesal truck or drone of a distant aircraft. so what schizos have been saying for years is finally verified. hmmm. any empty conjecture anyone?

Not sure if this is what you're getting at, but it seems that the scientists just keep finding out that IT always comes back to ONE. No big surprise there, eh?... 'cause really, how can it ever be anything else? Wink

Also, I suffer with mental illness too, spending most of my time with "us." And I've learned that the perspective of the mentally ill is just as valid as anything else... maybe even more so. So, we don't really need scientists to tell us what we already know, do we?... we just need to accept that we already know it... stop doubting ourselves. Smile

Love
toombaru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: schIzophrenia Reply with quote

maple3 wrote:
nietrow wrote:

Not sure if this is what you're getting at, but it seems that the scientists just keep finding out that IT always comes back to ONE. No big surprise there, eh?... 'cause really, how can it ever be anything else? Wink

Also, I suffer with mental illness too, spending most of my time with "us." And I've learned that the perspective of the mentally ill is just as valid as anything else... maybe even more so. So, we don't really need scientists to tell us what we already know, do we?... we just need to accept that we already know it... stop doubting ourselves. Smile

Love

The attempt to stop doubting only adds credence to the reality of the 'doubter'.

Its a very tricky little monkey.
Very Happy

toombaru
maple3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: schIzophrenia Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:
The attempt to stop doubting only adds credence to the reality of the 'doubter'

Um... well... not really... Rolling Eyes

Actually, there is nothing that ever really "adds" or takes away anything from anything... that's what I was trying to say. Rolling Eyes ... maybe you missed the "point"? Confused

And also, there isn't really any such thing as an "attempt" either... although it may often seem otherwise. Rolling Eyes

toombaru wrote:
Its a very tricky little monkey. Very Happy

Yep, agreed... especially when it's so very impressed with its impressions. Neutral

Love
fox

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...Aummmm..."

My (not existing) dog says: Wauuuuuu m

Cool
toombaru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: schIzophrenia Reply with quote

maple3 wrote:
toombaru wrote:
The attempt to stop doubting only adds credence to the reality of the 'doubter'

Um... well... not really... Rolling Eyes

Actually, there is nothing that ever really "adds" or takes away anything from anything... that's what I was trying to say. Rolling Eyes ... maybe you missed the "point"? Confused

And also, there isn't really any such thing as an "attempt" either... although it may often seem otherwise. Rolling Eyes

toombaru wrote:
Its a very tricky little monkey. Very Happy

Yep, agreed... especially when it's so very impressed with its impressions. Neutral

Love

"It" is nothing other then its impressions.

Smile

toombaru
maple3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: schIzophrenia Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:
"It" is nothing other then its impressions.

Smile

Agreed.

As Nietrow wrote, all any of these words ever are is Arrow "empty conjecture."
Smile

Similarly, the verifications that scientists might offer with their discoveries never ever changes what they discover, and so they don't actually validate or verify anything at all. What always is/was, always is/was.

Love
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: