awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Site is Online
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nemo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you
love to all as all is one in love with itself
no right no wrong
no one here but us symbols!
Razz
michael

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi nemo.

"What a tangled web I weave when first I practice to deceive" Very Happy

"Self Aware (of) Symbols" or "Symbols Aware (of) Self" Cool

Impossible to separate subject and object... 'self' from 'symbol', 'knowing' from 'meaning'. Eternally one. Changeless.

Yet the 'symbols' seem to come and go, seem to change.

How wonderful!

Aware of sensations, 'things' appear, 'symbols' are given apparent form... change is apparent, as in a dream.

Unseen, seeing all that is seen this apparent moment
Unheard, hearing all that is heard this apparent moment
Unsensed, sensing all that is sensed this apparent moment
Unknown, knowing all that is known this apparent moment
Uncontrolled, controlling all that appears this apparent moment.

There is no 'moment', only 'now'. The appearance of a 'moment' arises only as sensations rise and fall.

Aware of no sensations, no thing apparent...

Immeasurable, inconceivable... changeless

Unseen, seeing nothing
Unheard, hearing nothing
Unsensed, sensing nothing
Unknown, knowing nothing
Uncontrolled, controlling nothing

This 'nothing' is only nothing to the knowing and the senses which are one with being... 'self evident' Very Happy

How wonderful!

Love
nemo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i knnow - the oddity is that while "thinking" about this in the mind it "makes no sense" that the symbols are self-aware
but, yet, there is no problem apperceiving that understanding and the undetstood are one.
how weird.

how wonderful

Cool
nemo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you michael,

i have been thinking about this (hard as it is w/ a cold right now) and it seems the symbols are the objects appearing in consciousness - thoughts, perceptions. and so are not self aware as such.
Yes, there is no separation - that was one of the oddest, most powerful realizations - that there is no separation, even though (to the mind) there appears objects.

bleah - a little foggy today....
toombaru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nemo wrote:
thank you michael,

i have been thinking about this (hard as it is w/ a cold right now) and it seems the symbols are the objects appearing in consciousness - thoughts, perceptions. and so are not self aware as such.
Yes, there is no separation - that was one of the oddest, most powerful realizations - that there is no separation, even though (to the mind) there appears objects.

bleah - a little foggy today....

The truth is unspeakable.

It can be experienced........but not expressed...........Seen clearly.........it cannot be shared.

It taps you lightly on the shoulder.....and whispers:

"You are It."

toombaru
michael

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right of course toombaru... it cannot be shared.

No one to share it with Shocked

Yet so easy to express.

To the one who knows, "knowing" is 'self evident'. It requires no proof, no validation.

To the one who sees, "seeing" is 'self evident'. It requires no proof, no validation.

To the one who feels, "feeling" is 'self evident'. It requires no proof, no validation.

And so for all the senses.

To the one who is, "being" is 'self evident'. It requires no proof, no validation.

The seeming person who seeks clarity and the seeming person who says 'it is here now... this is it' are both phantoms.

The same one knows apparent life from all perspectives. It does not lose its way. No one is deluded by the illusion.

To see clarity evident in one and not the other is just a foolish thought. Very Happy

Love
nemo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never explain yourself
"your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe you "
michael

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemo throws a pebble...

Great big chuckles... Laughing

Persistent grin slowly fading into the centre of being Very Happy Smile Idea Cool

Love
heron

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: New Site is Online Reply with quote

[quote="toombaru"]

I hate to be the one to break your little bubble.....but since Leo is far too kind.......I quess it has to be me.

Rolling Eyes

Thinking that thought can somehow connect to 'Reality' via the machinery of thought is a closed loop that initiates a process that only reinforces the illusory reality of the ego.

If you think your are on the 'other side'.............you are still in duality.

Its a very clever little monkey.........and has even better tricks up its sleeve.

toombaru[/quote)

..........being in duality is Oneness being in duality. Nothing needs to change.

Oneness plays hide and seek with itself for the relief and pleasure of realizing that is was never lost, but it does not need to realize this in order to be Oneness. It is already Oneness! There is nothing else it can be! Only in the illusion of the play does it APPEAR as though it needs to find itself. Should Oneness find itself then the seeker is no more.........but only in the illusion of the play! That is all that happens in so called awakening, or what you may call not in duality. It is part of the illusion, and has nothing to do with becoming Oneness. All is already that.....there is only that!!!

Peace

heron
nemo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I am a penguin
and think I am human
and one day realize I am penguin, not human
what has changed?
heron

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nemo wrote:
If I am a penguin
and think I am human
what has changed?

Anything can arise including the appearance of change, but only in the illusion of separation that is the play. It has nothing to do with becoming Oneness. No change is required for Oneness to be all there is, for it is already all there is.
toombaru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heron wrote:
nemo wrote:
If I am a penguin
and think I am human
what has changed?

Anything can arise including the appearance of change, but only in the illusion of separation that is the play. It has nothing to do with becoming Oneness. No change is required for Oneness to be all there is, for it is already all there is.

If all is one..............nothing is.

toombaru
heron

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:
heron wrote:
nemo wrote:
If I am a penguin
and think I am human
what has changed?

If all is one..............nothing is.

Well yes...........if you want to ignore the illusion of the very solid looking manifestation. It's replacing the word "one" with the word "nothing". All is nothing will do fine.

The point being made in this story is that for all to be One/nothing/ totality without division, no change is required. Including the seeing of that, or what may called awakening to the dream. Should so called awakening occur it is within the dream, just like the seeing of duality, and has absolutely nothing to do with becoming Oneness/nothing. All is already that...........at least in this story.

Oneness does'nt need anything, including awareness of itself................... to be nothing.

toombaru
sara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heron wrote:

"The point being made in this story is that for all to be One/nothing/ totality without division, no change is required. Including the seeing of that, or what may be called awakening to the dream. Should so called awakening occur it is within the dream, just like the seeing of duality, and has absolutely nothing to do with becoming Oneness/nothing. All is already that...........at least in this story.

Oneness doesn't need anything, including awareness of itself................... to be nothing."

So... it's ALL the dream...no need for anything, even liberation. This is such a HUGE relief!
Wink

love,
sara
toombaru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sara wrote:
heron wrote:

"The point being made in this story is that for all to be One/nothing/ totality without division, no change is required. Including the seeing of that, or what may be called awakening to the dream. Should so called awakening occur it is within the dream, just like the seeing of duality, and has absolutely nothing to do with becoming Oneness/nothing. All is already that...........at least in this story.

Oneness doesn't need anything, including awareness of itself................... to be nothing."

So... it's ALL the dream...no need for anything, even liberation. This is such a HUGE relief!
Wink

love,
sara

Even the sense of relief is part of the dream. Rolling Eyes

toombaru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: