awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In a Nutshell

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
toombaru



Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 5189
Location: There are no locations

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: In a Nutshell Reply with quote

Consciousness pleasures its self with diversity.

This 'me' that you speak of is merely one of the multitudinous sentient lenses through which all that is perceives its self.

Within some unknowable dynamic......all that is seems to enjoy the act of identifying itself as one of the lenses.

This identification creates a self referential loop.....a swirl of mnemonic debris...... an apparent secondary reality ....out of which a phantom emerges.

Pulled by invisible strings...it dances to the rhythm if the night....and then dissolves back into the flowingness that is its own ulitmate totality and true abode.

Beyond that flowingness.........nothing is.



toombaru
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sara



Joined: 21 Aug 2005
Posts: 903
Location: below sea level

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toombaru...

Aaack!!! I really don't have time for this right now!

But these posts are absolutely blowing 'me' away lately!

Throwing 'me for a loop! Surprised

Driving 'me' out of 'my mind' crazy! Shocked

What's going on? Question

Or are they finally being seen?! Idea

Love,

sara



"and the ocean smiles..."
_________________
There is only Love
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
heron
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sara wrote:
Toombaru...

Aaack!!! I really don't have time for this right now!

But these posts are absolutely blowing 'me' away lately!

Throwing 'me for a loop! Surprised

Driving 'me' out of 'my mind' crazy! Shocked

What's going on? Question

Or are they finally being seen?! Idea

Love,

sara



"and the ocean smiles..."


Hello sarah

In this unconditional liberation story, Oneness does all by and to itself, and I really do mean ALL, including what you believe to be 'your' reaction now reading this, and your next..........reation.........feeling.........sensation.........thought
......and the next......and the next........and the next.......and the next.

What you currently regard as your actions are not dependant on you choosing.......they never have been dependant on that and never will be. It has always been Oneness and always will.

In this story you are not what you have always believed yourself to be. You are the eternal stillness moving, and silence sounding, that was never born and will never die. You are that eternal which CREATES the illusion of your birth and death, the drama in between, and the universe in which it is all played out.

Oneness plays all the characters, props, scenery, writes all the scripts, and speaks all the lines in the play

Oneness plays hide and seek with itself for the relief and pleasure of realizing that is was never lost, but it does not need to realize this in order to be Oneness. It is already Oneness! There is nothing else it can be! Only in the illusion of the play does it APPEAR as though it needs to find itself. Should Oneness find itself then the seeker is no more.........but only in the illusion of the play! That is all that happens in so called awakening. It is part of the illusion, and has nothing to do with becoming Oneness. You are already that.....there is only that!!!

So there is no-one separate who can do anything. It does'nt matter that you can't do anything to become what you already are.

Is it seen..........this illusory liberation that you don't need and dont have to do or be anything to get ?

You dont have to buy it to see it !!!
Back to top
sara



Joined: 21 Aug 2005
Posts: 903
Location: below sea level

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heron...

WOW!!!

......Exclamation......



..............Surprised .........



........Shocked ..........



.................... Crying or Very sad........



...................................Idea.....



Gratitude beyond words


love,

sara
_________________
There is only Love
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sara



Joined: 21 Aug 2005
Posts: 903
Location: below sea level

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heron wrote:
Hello sarah

In this unconditional liberation story, Oneness does all by and to itself, and I really do mean ALL, including what you believe to be 'your' reaction now reading this, and your next..........reaction.........feeling.........sensation.........thought
......and the next......and the next........and the next.......and the next.

What you currently regard as your actions are not dependant on you choosing.......they never have been dependant on that and never will be. It has always been Oneness and always will.

In this story you are not what you have always believed yourself to be. You are the eternal stillness moving, and silence sounding, that was never born and will never die. You are that eternal which CREATES the illusion of your birth and death, the drama in between, and the universe in which it is all played out.

Oneness plays all the characters, props, scenery, writes all the scripts, and speaks all the lines in the play

Oneness plays hide and seek with itself for the relief and pleasure of realizing that is was never lost, but it does not need to realize this in order to be Oneness. It is already Oneness! There is nothing else it can be! Only in the illusion of the play does it APPEAR as though it needs to find itself. Should Oneness find itself then the seeker is no more.........but only in the illusion of the play! That is all that happens in so called awakening. It is part of the illusion, and has nothing to do with becoming Oneness. You are already that.....there is only that!!!

So there is no-one separate who can do anything. It does'nt matter that you can't do anything to become what you already are.

Is it seen..........this illusory liberation that you don't need and dont have to do or be anything to get ?

You dont have to buy it to see it !!!


O.K. ... LOL, this is what oneness is doing to itself here:

reaction: shocked.........reaction:is this Nathan Gill?.....feeling: stunned.....
sansation: thrilled!.......next: tired.........next: print this out and curl up with it on the couch.....next: Jesus.......next: loud sounds........next: not Nathan........next: oneness feeling relief, pleasure.


no seeker.....nothing can be done.......liberation is illusion.....and that doesn't matter.

"You dont have to buy it to see it !!!"

Laughing

love,
sara
_________________
There is only Love
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
heron
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sara wrote:
heron wrote:
Hello sarah

In this unconditional liberation story, Oneness does all by and to itself, and I really do mean ALL, including what you believe to be 'your' reaction now reading this, and your next..........reaction.........feeling.........sensation.........thought
......and the next......and the next........and the next.......and the next.

What you currently regard as your actions are not dependant on you choosing.......they never have been dependant on that and never will be. It has always been Oneness and always will.

In this story you are not what you have always believed yourself to be. You are the eternal stillness moving, and silence sounding, that was never born and will never die. You are that eternal which CREATES the illusion of your birth and death, the drama in between, and the universe in which it is all played out.

Oneness plays all the characters, props, scenery, writes all the scripts, and speaks all the lines in the play

Oneness plays hide and seek with itself for the relief and pleasure of realizing that is was never lost, but it does not need to realize this in order to be Oneness. It is already Oneness! There is nothing else it can be! Only in the illusion of the play does it APPEAR as though it needs to find itself. Should Oneness find itself then the seeker is no more.........but only in the illusion of the play! That is all that happens in so called awakening. It is part of the illusion, and has nothing to do with becoming Oneness. You are already that.....there is only that!!!

So there is no-one separate who can do anything. It does'nt matter that you can't do anything to become what you already are.

Is it seen..........this illusory liberation that you don't need and dont have to do or be anything to get ?

You dont have to buy it to see it !!!


O.K. ... LOL, this is what oneness is doing to itself here:

reaction: shocked.........reaction:is this Nathan Gill?.....feeling: stunned.....
sansation: thrilled!.......next: tired.........next: print this out and curl up with it on the couch.....next: Jesus.......next: loud sounds........next: not Nathan........next: oneness feeling relief, pleasure.


no seeker.....nothing can be done.......liberation is illusion.....and that doesn't matter.

"You dont have to buy it to see it !!!"

Laughing

love,
sara


I dont know Nathan but Tony Parsons kissed me once..........no tongues and I have washed my face since........in a cafe in Camden, and I told him this joke about him walking into one of his meetings, sitting down at the front and saying

"what's grey with a bushy tail and eats nuts ?"

Deadly silence.

C'mon he said "what's grey has a bushy tail and eats nuts ?"

Eventually someone at the back puts up a hand and Tony says "yes you at the back there "

And the guy says "well I suppose its Oneness.......... but it sounds like a squirrel to me"

He smiled and said it often get's like that.......

So we all went into the meeting which lasted all day and the story was Oneness is all with absolutely no exceptions or exclusions. Nothing could be done by 'anyone' to achieve unicity, because there was'nt anyone separate already, and what does it matter if 'you' cant do anything to get what 'you' already are ?

I only met him the once and I liked him and his jokes.

Love to you sara
Back to top
sara



Joined: 21 Aug 2005
Posts: 903
Location: below sea level

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROTFL!!!

What a great way to wake up: laughing so hard, spilling tea all over the holodesk!!!

And, I gotta tell ya, Tony is the most huggable guy there is! Go on, I dare you, next time you meet him, throw yourself wide open and just totally dissolve in his arms! NO SEPARATION!!! Yeah! .... Ooops Embarassed

And his jokes are disgraceful! Twisted Evil


love,
sara Very Happy
_________________
There is only Love
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
toombaru



Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 5189
Location: There are no locations

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sara wrote:
Toombaru...

Aaack!!! I really don't have time for this right now!

But these posts are absolutely blowing 'me' away lately!

Throwing 'me for a loop! :o

Driving 'me' out of 'my mind' crazy! :shock:

What's going on? :?:

Or are they finally being seen?! :idea:

Love,



sara



"and the ocean smiles..."






There is a time............just before the Big Bang...........an acceleration of the particles...where fear informs you that you are in jeopardy....It tells you to protect your head.

You are at a turning point.........


Don't look behind your self.


Stand out here in the open............naked................and the world will flow through your veins.



toombaru
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sara



Joined: 21 Aug 2005
Posts: 903
Location: below sea level

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, yea!!!

toombaru wrote:

"Stand out here in the open............naked................and the world will flow through your veins."

Whew!!! Ummm, o.k. ....................... Shocked Embarassed Exclamation Is it getting hot in here, or is it just 'me'?!

Like Tony says, "And now the adventure begins........this is LIFE full on.....for no one" Surprised

YEEEEHAAA!!!


shrrruppp......what head? Rolling Eyes

love,
sara Laughing
_________________
There is only Love
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group