awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sad News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toombaru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Sad News Reply with quote

I am sorry to inform you that the one named "toombaru" is no longer with us.

He is going to end it all.

Well..............since he never really existed..............he can't really do that.

but.........in giving out his secret password..........he is in effect loosing what little identity he had.

If you want to post using his name you can do that...........Just sign in with toombaru and use the password 'cambria'

From now on.......... you will never know for sure who in the heck is posting.

May he rest in peace.

too m ba ba b b r r r

oo

o

o
cimages

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by cimages on Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
toombaru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there... what a wonderful and beautiful idea of Toombaru.

As these words are read, no one will know if these words come from Toombaru, or perhaps from some teenage kid fooling around on the internet. It isn't likely that Toombaru all of a sudden started to use incoorect grammar, butt hey, maybe he's fooling around too?

In fact, what did I think Toombaru to to be? An image, a collection of concepts created by the mind? What I thought him to be, "another person", is nothing more than an image, as I am too nothing more than an image of body, thoughts and feelings. At least, that's the movie that's playing.

greetings,

definitely not the real Toombaru.......
komodo_island

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or better still....

The host of this forum may create a public member (e.g. Impersonator) without password or display of client IP.

So that anyone may login using "Impersonator" as member ID and post anything ...

And then nobody will know exactly who is posting what or who is talking to whom ....

Isn't it funny ? Wink

A huge huge Shadow under the cloud of Impersonator overclouds all personal shadows and covers everything in shadows ...

AFter all, everything is like shadows, whatever the label, personal or impersonal, is irrelevant... hhuuur ?!

Question
cimages

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all reality.......no one is communicating with.............no one.

Or

I am..........only communicating with................. myself.

Or

A Rose by any other name is still.............Consciousness!

It matters not........The quality of the inquiry/discussion/exchange......reveals all!

Peace! Cool
shy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't really toombaru before it was me. But to discourse on the point.... would it really matter if it was or wasn't toombaru?

Isn't the identity thing just another illusion?

So it was an illusion that a toombaru could exist and then give up existance and then reappear under another guise.

I simply saw the invitation to be another and took it to allow a post until my membership came through.

Lest you think I'm a hacker, there is someone on this site who would vouch for me as new member and a non hacker.

No harm -- no foul?

I find the whole identity non identity idea interesting since obviously we don't separate ourselves from our identities in this posting arena.

I am listening in and trying to make sense of something that I do not experience but know is a truth.
Libra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Sad News Reply with quote

toombaru wrote:
I am sorry to inform you that the one named "toombaru" is no longer with us.

He is going to end it all.

Well..............since he never really existed..............he can't really do that.

but.........in giving out his secret password..........he is in effect loosing what little identity he had.

If you want to post using his name you can do that...........Just sign in with toombaru and use the password 'cambria'

From now on.......... you will never know for sure who in the heck is posting.

May he rest in peace.

too m ba ba b b r r r

oo

o

o

so long ago?

unrelated:
no gofreewillastrology.com/horoscopes/
Libra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Breszny:
"Thank you for finally confessing the truth. It's about time you admitted that you are a miraculous work of art.

You came into this world as a radiant bundle of exuberant riddles. You slipped into this dimension as a shimmering burst of spiral hallelujahs. You blasted into this realm as a lush explosion of ecstatic gratitude. And it is your birthright to fulfill those promises.

I'm not pandering to your egotism by telling you these things. When I say, "Be yourself," I don't mean you should be the self that wants to win every game and use up every resource and stand alone at the end of time on top of a Mt. Everest-sized pile of pretty garbage.

When I say, "Be yourself," I mean the self that says "Thank you!" to the wild irises and the windy rain and the people who grow your food.

When I say, "Be yourself," I mean the rebel creator who's longing to make the whole universe your home and sanctuary.

When I say, "Be yourself," I mean the dissident bodhisattva who's joyfully struggling to germinate the seeds of divine love that are packed inside every moment.

When I say, "Be yourself," I mean the spiritual freedom fighter who's scrambling and finagling and conspiring to relieve your fellow messiahs from their suffering and shower them with rowdy blessings."
no gofreewillastrology.com/beauty/
makara

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
too m ba ba b b r r r

oo

o

o

How come one name takes up
so much space?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: