awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Find the beginning
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
joy



Joined: 19 May 2006
Posts: 217

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Find the beginning Reply with quote

A little something for a Glorious Sunday;

Its right in front of our eyes. Maybe unnoticlable because it is so close, so everpresent, so omnipresent (and dare I add, so sweet, so deep, so rich, so full, so beautiful, song of my heart and light of my life)

In defense of the beginning, here and now awareness which is All Inclusive Awareness/That Which Is/ and what I call "God" (not that It needs me to defend it, but, I am a warrior and rebel at heart and on rare occassion give way to my desires)

So, answer me this: Ego, no ego, concepts or no conepts, who of you can deny the existance of awareness?.....and if you say you can, then give me your best shot.

Joy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jeff j



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 2822

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Find the beginning Reply with quote

joy wrote:
A little something for a Glorious Sunday;

Its right in front of our eyes. Maybe unnoticlable because it is so close, so everpresent, so omnipresent (and dare I add, so sweet, so deep, so rich, so full, so beautiful, song of my heart and light of my life)

In defense of the beginning, here and now awareness which is All Inclusive Awareness/That Which Is/ and what I call "God" (not that It needs me to defend it, but, I am a warrior and rebel at heart and on rare occassion give way to my desires)


So, answer me this: Ego, no ego, concepts or no conepts, who of you can deny the existance of awareness?.....and if you say you can, then give me your best shot.

Joy


i denies the existence of awareness,
i accepts the existence of awareness,
i does, i does not,
positive~negative...is i,

i is a magnet, i attract concepts,
i is a concept, so i attracts concepts,

a magnet, uncharged is only as piece of metal,
once charged it attracts it's opposite,

i is a concept magnet,
i attracts it's oppostie,
so i is not awareness,
but it's opposite
_________________
be yourself, the real fictional character?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joy



Joined: 19 May 2006
Posts: 217

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yet we are all fully aware of writing those words or reading these words you post about 'i or no i, opposites and no opposites' it is all being spoken of right, read, written and seen right here witihin awareness. And This Awareness is unaltered whether I call it my awareness or God's Awareness...there remains always This Awareness. I cannot get away from It. I make plans, calculate, dream, argue, worry and wonder always right here within awareness, always here and now... right here there remains a Living Presence/Awareness that is unchanged by anything we say or do.

It is immutable and omnipresent ( if I could be shot to ends of the universe awareness would be there, and when I die awareness will continue to be. It remains changeless, omnipotent, omnipresent, immutable despite any and all the events occuring within It. Millions and millions have 'died', past and future can be thought about, but always these things occure Here and Now within Awareness. Death in no way affects This Awareness that goes right being aware. We can deny the existance of Awareness, deny the existence of Here and Now however, it is clear to anyone that we are still doing all that denying right here within awareness, always within the Here and Now. Awareness is indeed aware of Itself, and who ever said It is not, has got his head you know where. Because of these facts, I think Its a good place to begin and grand place to stay. ....Awareness never leaves even when I am not paying any attention to it. I find Awareness to be the Marvels of all marvels. What is This if not Something 'pretty important' that perhaps we should be taking some notice of and maybe even learning from?

Joy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
epi



Joined: 09 Feb 2006
Posts: 1711
Location: ...Dimension currently unknown

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are what you cache

(fusionanomaly)

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
epi



Joined: 09 Feb 2006
Posts: 1711
Location: ...Dimension currently unknown

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awareness is never not. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jeff j



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 2822

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joy wrote:
And yet we are all fully aware of writing those words or reading these words you post about 'i or no i, opposites and no opposites' it is all being spoken of right, read, written and seen right here witihin awareness. And This Awareness is unaltered whether I call it my awareness or God's Awareness...there remains always This Awareness. I cannot get away from It. I make plans, calculate, dream, argue, worry and wonder always right here within awareness, always here and now... right here there remains a Living Presence/Awareness that is unchanged by anything we say or do.

It is immutable and omnipresent ( if I could be shot to ends of the universe awareness would be there, and when I die awareness will continue to be. It remains changeless, omnipotent, omnipresent, immutable despite any and all the events occuring within It. Millions and millions have 'died', past and future can be thought about, but always these things occure Here and Now within Awareness. Death in no way affects This Awareness that goes right being aware. We can deny the existance of Awareness, deny the existence of Here and Now however, it is clear to anyone that we are still doing all that denying right here within awareness, always within the Here and Now. Awareness is indeed aware of Itself, and who ever said It is not, has got his head you know where. Because of these facts, I think Its a good place to begin and grand place to stay. ....Awareness never leaves even when I am not paying any attention to it. I find Awareness to be the Marvels of all marvels. What is This if not Something 'pretty important' that perhaps we should be taking some notice of and maybe even learning from?


Joy


i notice words,
i notice your intent to apply meanings,
but i know not what you mean,
maybe there is is meaning for you,
maybe it's important,
maybe you've learned something,
i have not,
i was born an idiot,
i will die an idiot,
that's my fate Smile
_________________
be yourself, the real fictional character?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joy



Joined: 19 May 2006
Posts: 217

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you say you don't know what I mean.....are you saying you don't know what awareness is? or what do you not understand? I guess I don't know what you mean...... Hmmm....Shall I just forget it? and let it go? Ponder ponder.....

I thought is was such a great point that no one had seemed to mention.in any of the diagloges ...but maybe I am in the wrong 'forum' with this ..... Opinion please, what do you think?

Joy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joy



Joined: 19 May 2006
Posts: 217

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then I thought this might need be added:

There is no idiot anywhere.....there is no Real Identity but the One and that One is no idiot. Idiot exists in the superimposed 'ego-world' which has served a fine purpose; to percieve there are no idiots.....an 'ego-world-unreal' that exists because Awareness is being all things, the real and the unreal, material and immaterial and whatever else may be.

As Laotse said; "It is the Mystic Female from whom the heavens and the earth originate, consently, continuosly, ehduring always. Use her!"

Delighted to share even though I am not understood, Joy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whonowz



Joined: 05 May 2004
Posts: 222
Location: apparently

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joy wrote:
There is no idiot anywhere.....there is no Real Identity but the One and that One is no idiot. Idiot exists in the superimposed 'ego-world' which has served a fine purpose; to percieve there are no idiots.....an 'ego-world-unreal' that exists because Awareness is being all things, the real and the unreal, material and immaterial and whatever else may be.


When someone asks me a complex computer question at work, I find it quite useful these days being an 'idiot' rather than getting embroiled in some conceptual hell trying to figure it out. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joy



Joined: 19 May 2006
Posts: 217

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but I thought my initial premise was so simple. I had no intention of meandering into complexity with anyone. It is simple; It seems to me that everything is going on within Awareness and This Awareness is constant, it never goes anywhere, anyone can see that....therefore it must be of some significance…. When we can look around and see that ‘everyone’ no matter what they think or do or say, is doing it, saying and being it Always Here and Now In and as Consciousness or This Awareness….else we’d not be aware of any of it. Clearly ‘me-ego image’ is not being Awareness, but Awareness is being each every view point of each and every ‘me-ego images’. I am ( you are) This Awareness, not the image. I am not the image so I do not have to stuggle to rid myself of it.....'we' are Awareness and that is all but that is everything. Sweet. Peace.... Awareness, Single Awareness, consciousness-I-am beholding Itself Alone. Not a concept. Why? Because I know that I am Aware. and I think you do too. There is no other Awareness and all that goes on, goes on within This Awareness-I-Am (you are). Its not a getting rid of anything, its not about being empty of anything, it is about understanding and recognizing there is no possessor of a little mind stuck inside flesh coat. The 'flesh coat' is within awareness and there is Only One Awareness being Aware of Itself. That then, is that which I may “God” but It can be called by any name or no name at all, It still ‘reigns supreme and indestructible’. That then gives way to resting in God The All in all, single and only Identity on the scene.

I think it is very important point…..Like fish swimming in water, we are ‘swimming in Awareness/Mind/Consciouness/Beingness’ and perhaps because It is ‘so close’ that is why It goes unnoticed….Yet Consciousness/Mind/ Awareness is really All there is to any of this (the very reading of this post and writing this post is being done As Awareness, obviously......and who's awareness? God's and God's Alone…..just seemed to be something unmentioned here and I wanted to point that out.

Joy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
toombaru



Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 5189
Location: There are no locations

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joy wrote:
Yes, but I thought my initial premise was so simple. I had no intention of meandering into complexity with anyone. It is simple; It seems to me that everything is going on within Awareness and This Awareness is constant, it never goes anywhere, anyone can see that....therefore it must be of some significance…. When we can look around and see that ‘everyone’ no matter what they think or do or say, is doing it, saying and being it Always Here and Now In and as Consciousness or This Awareness….else we’d not be aware of any of it. Clearly ‘me-ego image’ is not being Awareness, but Awareness is being each every view point of each and every ‘me-ego images’. I am ( you are) This Awareness, not the image. I am not the image so I do not have to stuggle to rid myself of it.....'we' are Awareness and that is all but that is everything. Sweet. Peace.... Awareness, Single Awareness, consciousness-I-am beholding Itself Alone. Not a concept. Why? Because I know that I am Aware. and I think you do too. There is no other Awareness and all that goes on, goes on within This Awareness-I-Am (you are). Its not a getting rid of anything, its not about being empty of anything, it is about understanding and recognizing there is no possessor of a little mind stuck inside flesh coat. The 'flesh coat' is within awareness and there is Only One Awareness being Aware of Itself. That then, is that which I may “God” but It can be called by any name or no name at all, It still ‘reigns supreme and indestructible’. That then gives way to resting in God The All in all, single and only Identity on the scene.

I think it is very important point…..Like fish swimming in water, we are ‘swimming in Awareness/Mind/Consciouness/Beingness’ and perhaps because It is ‘so close’ that is why It goes unnoticed….Yet Consciousness/Mind/ Awareness is really All there is to any of this (the very reading of this post and writing this post is being done As Awareness, obviously......and who's awareness? God's and God's Alone…..just seemed to be something unmentioned here and I wanted to point that out.

Joy




In Jed McKenna's book.............a man on the way out the door says:

"I'm done."


He left........ never to be seen again.



toombaru
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
whonowz



Joined: 05 May 2004
Posts: 222
Location: apparently

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joy wrote:
I thought my initial premise was so simple.


Yes, very simple and clear...all happening in this boundless field of awareness.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
empty-and-full



Joined: 23 Jan 2007
Posts: 1448
Location: Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi joy,

Quote:
I think it is very important point…..Like fish swimming in water, we are ‘swimming in Awareness/Mind/Consciouness/Beingness’ and perhaps because It is ‘so close’ that is why It goes unnoticed….Yet Consciousness/Mind/ Awareness is really All there is to any of this (the very reading of this post and writing this post is being done As Awareness, obviously......and who's awareness? God's and God's Alone…..just seemed to be something unmentioned here and I wanted to point that out.


Perhaps the point is that there are no really important points.

It may be said that the story of being a separate individual has been let go and new story called "being awareness" has replaced it.

They are both stories. Both concepts.

How about just accepting "this" right here and right now, without having to make any comment on it at all?

Or not.

It really doesn't matter. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
meL
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

emptyprincipal wrote:
You are what you cache

(fusionanomaly)


not
empty
not
done
brb
Back to top
meL
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i
saw
a
pyramid
he
saw
a
star
Shocked
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group