awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your Soul

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Poetry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
annaruiz



Joined: 14 Nov 2006
Posts: 385
Location: Ohio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Your Soul Reply with quote

I strip for both God and Man
layers and layers of Woman
endless names and voices come together
in one sweet prayer to your Beloved

Yet you would imprison me in your dark
shadows of fear, and blame me for your wicked
desire, hiding me behind a walking shroud,

I am Eve
I am Isis
I am Sophia
I am Diana
I am the Goddess you will kill, and kill for
I am Veronica
I am Solome
I am Rasa
I am Tania
I am Monica
I am Mary Magdalene
I am Patricia
I am an apostle of Christ
I am Buddha's emptiness
and Buddha's desire
I am Naga Moon
I am Raven Wing
I am Mazie
I am Hedi
I am Gill
I am Joyce
I am Josie
I am Joni
I am every name
I am a Lover of all Ways,
I write myself in setting suns and rising moons,
I am the artistic free hand of life,
an asteroid, a comet's tail, a dragon melting in the scales
of a fish called Wanda,
I am the eternal Spring returning in a Robin's breast
I am a crisis of identity in an Anna-Song
I am a Melody of every form and Sound
I am your imprisoned Faith behind
open door and
open windows
I Am Woman
I am bound feet and earth songs on moccasins
I am dark-lashed and light-eyed,
I am the texture
the feel
the softness of skin
I ride across your destiny on winged feet,
I am words that duel with you, sharp incisions,
I am the sacrifice you have made ready,
an altar to a nameless God
or a God of Susan,
I am your sister, mother or daughter, that stranger across
a lonely room,
the beggar for your Love
cast out into another
cruel night
Unknown
to the agony of your serpentine want:
to embrace ecstasy,
in your all-consuming desire,
I am the garbage decay of all life and the
residual emptiness
left behind,
like Lot's wife,
sea and salt memories, a burning pillar
of fire, wafting a feather plume,
white and pure,

I am that 500-pound gorilla sitting on your chest,
I am the thorn that removes the thorn from your
Lion's paw,
I am a gentle wind that rolls away the stone
guarding
your Heart of Hearts.


Love,
Anna
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Your Soul Reply with quote

annaruiz wrote:
I strip for both God and Man
layers and layers of Woman
endless names and voices come together
in one sweet prayer to your Beloved

Yet you would imprison me in your dark
shadows of fear, and blame me for your wicked
desire, hiding me behind a walking shroud,

I am Eve
I am Isis
I am Sophia
I am Diana
I am the Goddess you will kill, and kill for
I am Veronica
I am Solome
I am Rasa
I am Tania
I am Monica
I am Mary Magdalene
I am Patricia
I am an apostle of Christ
I am Buddha's emptiness
and Buddha's desire
I am Naga Moon
I am Raven Wing
I am Mazie
I am Hedi
I am Gill
I am Joyce
I am Josie
I am Joni
I am every name
I am a Lover of all Ways,
I write myself in setting suns and rising moons,
I am the artistic free hand of life,
an asteroid, a comet's tail, a dragon melting in the scales
of a fish called Wanda,
I am the eternal Spring returning in a Robin's breast
I am a crisis of identity in an Anna-Song
I am a Melody of every form and Sound
I am your imprisoned Faith behind
open door and
open windows
I Am Woman
I am bound feet and earth songs on moccasins
I am dark-lashed and light-eyed,
I am the texture
the feel
the softness of skin
I ride across your destiny on winged feet,
I am words that duel with you, sharp incisions,
I am the sacrifice you have made ready,
an altar to a nameless God
or a God of Susan,
I am your sister, mother or daughter, that stranger across
a lonely room,
the beggar for your Love
cast out into another
cruel night
Unknown
to the agony of your serpentine want:
to embrace ecstasy,
in your all-consuming desire,
I am the garbage decay of all life and the
residual emptiness
left behind,
like Lot's wife,
sea and salt memories, a burning pillar
of fire, wafting a feather plume,
white and pure,

I am that 500-pound gorilla sitting on your chest,
I am the thorn that removes the thorn from your
Lion's paw,
I am a gentle wind that rolls away the stone
guarding
your Heart of Hearts.


Love,
Anna


...wow...wow...breathtaking.... Very Happy wordless Very Happy

Beauty_Full...

Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
meL
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES
Very Happy

i
am
a
poet Very Happy

and

dont Know it

and never will

Very Happy
Back to top
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meL wrote:
YES
Very Happy

i
am
a
poet Very Happy

and

dont Know it

and never will

Very Happy


...surprise?

Rolling Eyes Question
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
meL
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANNA wrote:
meL wrote:
YES
Very Happy

i
am
a
poet Very Happy

and

dont Know it

and never will

Very Happy


...surprise?

Rolling Eyes Question

of course

Very Happy

i'm
just
a
country
boy

Very Happy
Back to top
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meL wrote:
ANNA wrote:
meL wrote:
YES
Very Happy

i
am
a
poet Very Happy

and

dont Know it

and never will

Very Happy


...surprise?

Rolling Eyes Question

of course

Very Happy

i'm
just
a
country
boy

Very Happy



ohhh...country boy,

better go in bed to sleep...

it is too late...

Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
annaruiz



Joined: 14 Nov 2006
Posts: 385
Location: Ohio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yawn...

did someone just wake me up?
Wink

love,
AnnA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ANNA



Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 4093

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

annaruiz wrote:
yawn...

did someone just wake me up?
Wink

love,
AnnA



you really make me smile....thank you,

...country boy...


Wink Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
meL
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and
when
You Wake

i wont be here Very Happy

.......... just someone
that looks
like me.

Shocked

Sweet Dreams

Very Happy
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Poetry All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group