awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Letter to The Earth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Poetry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: A Letter to The Earth Reply with quote

dear others here on earth...i wrote this letter about 2 years ago..
at a time when i was coming into fruition of awakening..
i would like to share it with you now, because i love this earth.

A LETTER TO THE EARTH

Dear Earth.

Thank-you very much for letting me visit you, the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced is the ability to witness you in all your glory and magnificence.Thank-you for sustaining me, breathing air in to me so that I am able to dance and express myself upon your eternal canvas of possibilities.I feel joy at the sight of your perfection and beauty.I feel sadness to see the cruelty bestowed upon you.I want to reach out and hug you,but feel powerless against the mighty force of your presence.Thank-you for feeding me and keeping me warm and safe.You are so beautiful and abundant,I can not take my eyes of you not even for a second.Your wisdom is there for all to see,for those that want to see,I wish I could see and touch all of you,but in my limitation I know that is not possible.I am so grateful to you for letting me have this brief taste of you,I will not forget you.You will live in and through me for all eternity.I hope you will recover from what is happening to you,because you deserve so much respect.Earth you will never be lonely because there are humans that are caressing you with so much love and kindness.Humans that do hurt you will eventually ask for your forgiveness,after they have opened their eyes and seen you for your true greatness and your unrelenting tolerance.They will feel sad at their unknowing stupidity.You have always loved your children unconditionally.I hope they will return to you with gratitude and realize the errors of their stupidity.Earth you are a genius in your ''ALL THAT IS''  your natural displays are breathtaking.Your abundance of plants flowers,trees, rocks, precious stones, and metals,there is no end to your creative ideas.Your millions of animals and creatures,I have treasured them with all my heart,they inspire me and have taught me many lessons..........       Thank-you so much. LOVE melanie.

by MEL BELL
sunyaakash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right , aqua .

Another earth , another sky ,

The show goes on......

S
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Poetry All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: