awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ThIS wAs nOT wHaT iT apPeARed tO bE.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michael

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi fox, how long is 'ever?

Love
cimages

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fox wrote:
Michael...you said:

"...This instant one seems to be cimages, and this instant one seems to be michael, and this instant cimages again..."

But this is exactly what I don't understand.

because: There is most of the time only the damn fox

I, as the eternal awareness, have never experienced, not in the slightest, the perspective cimages, or michael, or any other perspectives.

Yes, with the help of the holy sacrament, the mushroom, there were strange experiences of 'other perspectives', but you know...not really the ones, that 'would make sense'

I, as the ONE CONSCIOUSNESS, ALL ALONE, have only ever the one perspective.

As if it was an error in the matrix...

What is this error?

(don't say, it's fox. I see that fox is just an image, a perspective. But it seems to be THE ONLY ONE!)

Surprised
Shocked

Yeah!....What up with dat Homies!

However....Fox.....Dude!...I think your inquiry was explained approximately 2 to 3 posts up from your inquiry.

It's like....when you take the bottom post & just read that, you're not getting the big picture. It's like Fox....coming in as Fox & not....being.... at the beginning you're not getting the whole picture. Soooooooo! you can't get the whole enchilada because you didn't come in as being big C the moment you came in as Fox now known as little c. So you as little c don't know your self as big C but only you as Big C know yourself as little c.

Read Einsteins Theory of Relativity & it will explain this much better & in simpler detail. Also, if it's still not quite clear work & solve this mathematical problem E=mc2 That 2 stands for squared. I want to see the long hand calculation so no short cuts.

oops!...got to go....surfs up!

Peace! Cool..Just be Cool!..signed the surfer dude formally known as little c!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: