awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"When I say be yourself, I mean..."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Libra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: "When I say be yourself, I mean..." Reply with quote

Rob Breszny answers:

Now it's time to confess the truth about who you really are.

Gaze upward and stretch your arms out high. Say the following: "I am a genius."

And say this: "I am a lucky, plucky genius."

And say this: "I am a lucky, plucky, good-sucking genius."

Thank you for finally confessing the truth. It's about time you admitted that you are a miraculous work of art.

You came into this world as a radiant bundle of exuberant riddles. You slipped into this dimension as a shimmering burst of spiral hallelujahs. You blasted into this realm as a lush explosion of ecstatic gratitude. And it is your birthright to fulfill those promises.

I'm not pandering to your egotism by telling you these things. When I say, "Be yourself," I don't mean you should be the self that wants to win every game and use up every resource and stand alone at the end of time on top of a Mt. Everest-sized pile of pretty garbage.

When I say, "Be yourself," I mean the self that says "Thank you!" to the wild irises and the windy rain and the people who grow your food.

When I say, "Be yourself," I mean the rebel creator who's longing to make the whole universe your home and sanctuary.

When I say, "Be yourself," I mean the dissident bodhisattva who's joyfully struggling to germinate the seeds of divine love that are packed inside every moment.

When I say, "Be yourself," I mean the spiritual freedom fighter who's scrambling and finagling and conspiring to relieve your fellow messiahs from their suffering and shower them with rowdy blessings.

Now let's move on to the next stage of your confession.

Squat. While patting and massaging the ground or floor in front of you, say this: "I am insane."

And say this: "I am an insane hurricane."

And say this: "I am a highly trained, entertainingly insane hurricane."

Thank you for finally confessing the truth, which is that you are constitutionally incapable of adapting nicely to the sour and crippled mass hallucination that is mistakenly called "reality." You are too amazingly, blazingly insane for that.

You are too crazy smart to lust after the stupidest secrets of the game of life. You're too seriously delirious to wander sobbing through the sterile, perfumed labyrinth looking in vain for the most ultra-perfect mirror. Thank the Goddess that you are a fiercely tender throb of sublimely berserk abracadabra.

You will never get crammed in a neat little niche in the middle of the road at the end of a nightmare.

You refuse to allow your soul's bones to get ground down into dust and used to fertilize the killing fields that proudly dot the ice cream empire of monumentally demeaning luxuries.

You're too brilliantly cracked for that.

You're too ingeniously whacked.

You're too ineffably godsmacked.

Now stand up and make a series of small jumps, rotating a quarter turn in a clockwise direction with each jump. And as you do, say this: "I am a lucky, plucky, good-sucking genius and a highly trained, entertainingly insane hurricane."

+

(excerpted from the revised and expanded edition of Pronoia Is the Antidote for Paranoia)

no gofreewillastrology.com/beauty/
Blossom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep! Eggs Zachery!

That is so cute! What a Joy to read this here---This Is It--simple and honest and True!

That is the Child alive and well! Right Here in these Simple, Honest and Lovely Words!

No complex instructions or inquiries into 'what I am not and never was or will be' in order to annihilate My Self! ---

Jeesh, what a relief The Joy of Returning to My Self and Seeing What Wonder LIfe Is to behold---

and you are you and I am me, and what lovely bunch We Be--

This is It--

Thank you Dear Libra and Rob for your Joyful Light

Its like a Glorious field of wild flowers all a-blooming at once over here!!

What Joy to behold----

And the Wonders of You will never cease to amaze
makara

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whistles,laughs , cries of 'Yeas'
stamping on the floor
encore, encore.
What a great hoot!

Thank you Libra!
Libra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makara Blossom
i'm so glad you like it!

i enjoy sifting through the noosphere
for related / relevant writings images etc.

and i enjoy the original postings
you both add to the forum

we're all in this world-wide-web together

question is

what on earth does "world"
mean?
makara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
what ... does "world" mean?

Quote:
on earth

Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: