awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Religion, Politics and Governments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blossom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Religion, Politics and Governments Reply with quote

We won't solve any of our human ego based mis-taken identity problems through ego based mis-taken identity solutions--

Any form of political solutions are just going to lead to another form of have ing to submit to false authorities, right or left---relying on "out there" or Someone, or group of someones, is continuing the lie--Any and all human politics or Churiosity is going to humanly claim "they know best' and seek control over 'others' ---its that nature of 'limited view'.

Here is something you guys might like to read:

no gowilliamsamuel.com/10-28-09-cw-humangov.htm

And if you do read this, keep in mind that it was written in 1987--- The word "non-dual" was not heard of so much then, and the author uses the word "subjective" for "non-dual".

This is just a small excerpt from the book The Child Within Us Lives! By William Samuel

As many of you know I recommend this book to everyone---Its a masterpiece. A perfect addition for those who get their "non-duality" straight and then, unafraid, feels the urge to fly free---
dilaram

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only the child lives within, everything does...

Laughing Shocked
Blossom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
Not only the child lives within, everything does...

Laughing Shocked

Yes, very true-- I certainly agree, more than you know--

The Real Deal is that if we change Here as I, That which is Here, within Me--if we know "who I Am" and Live That, then as I am lifted Up here within Me The Whole World is Lifted up! It's the only answer---discovering Everything is Within My Self---.

Yes, Its all Within This Divine Self Being All That I Am---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: