awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In the Meadow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blossom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: In the Meadow Reply with quote

So, science has found that everything is made of unseen energy; and science tells us that the first law of thermodynamics is that 'energy can neither be created nor destroyed' --- The photon is everywhere at once and cannot die--'we' are made of this 'energy' or 'light' or 'information'---all the same:

Then would not the knowledge that there is no death improve the quality of life? Of course it would. Knowing there is no death makes us balanced and unafraid, we know our roots are planted in This Infinite Unseen Source-Energy-Power-Light-Awareness-Mind-Heart-Soul-Identity --We ARE The very Engergy of This Beingness; we are steady and stable and strong and no longer subject to the lie.

We know the Self is beyond death; Knowing we are immortal, being very aware of our immortality we live our lives Fresh, Re-born in This Expansive, Fearless, Unbound New Light-- New Way. Its really The Child of us come alive again---We know 'who we are' and that changes the whole game, the whole view the whole ruse has lost its power---We see the powerlessness of things--The Child is Life which never dies.

The photon is every where at once, the photon is Unseen Light; Now it's time to come out and play, here in/as Life, fully as the Child We are--energy be cannot be destroyed…

This is Joy and Freedom when we are released from the false belief---The Child is Already romping in the Meadow---
Kailashana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said.

My partner and I often have this discussion. He is a Christian, I am more or less Laughing a nondualist.

Energy is all that is available as life itself. Light. Awareness of something as itself, being itself. Each with its own level of consciousness.

Cyclic, ever renewing/refreshing, ever waning/disappearing and reappearing. How each human point of awareness/life will manifest after
this point of *reference*, as *Anna* ends in this world of seeming endless dualities, I can only guess. Energy just morphs, afaik.

~A
Blossom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kailashana wrote:
Well said.

My partner and I often have this discussion. He is a Christian, I am more or less Laughing a nondualist.

Energy is all that is available as life itself. Light. Awareness of something as itself, being itself. Each with its own level of consciousness.

Cyclic, ever renewing/refreshing, ever waning/disappearing and reappearing. How each human point of awareness/life will manifest after
this point of *reference*, as *Anna* ends in this world of seeming endless dualities, I can only guess. Energy just morphs, afaik.

~A

Yes, I am wanting to find a new name for 'what to call this'-- "non-dualists" never worked for me, sounds lop sided, and exclusive, limited.

Non-dualist is like non-fat milk, yucck---Give me the Real Rich Whole Milk--not the separated out milk---the Whole Milk is better for you--

To me the word "non" anything is such a negative approach to me--- Never liked that word, not sure who brought to the game and why it stuck---

Abosolutist, no--That sounds to permenate and unbending and final.

Metaphysics has gotten distorted too---implys too much 'new age' although for me the 'new age' is closer to the Truth for me---more about magic and mystical things and bringing the Above to the below---What is within is seen manifested in the world---Really because there is only One Mind---God and I are one, but I am not God, only God is God---

So, now I think I don't want to be any thing at all---

I just be this child heart and let it all Be My Joy---that makes perfect sense to me--- the Child does not have to say it is an anything---We can just live It and watch the Magic that happens-unfolds.

The adult can't do that.

The Child is in the world and knows Itself so it can enjoy this All Every Present, All Encompassing Being---and romp the Meadow and catch the falling leaves, and hear the laughter of God---

Here is a quote from the apocryphal Gospel of Judas: The Essenes had it right all along but their writings were banished by the ruling class Roman Elitists;

"THE EARTHLY MINISTRY OF JESUS
When Jesus appeared on earth, he performed miracles and great wonders for the salvation of humanity.

And since some [walked] in the way of righteousness while others walked in their transgressions, the twelve disciples were called.

He began to speak with them about the mysteries beyond the world and what would take place at the end.

Often he did not appear to his disciples as himself, but he was found

among them as a child."
Kailashana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no gurus, as such, but who came close for me, is Ram Dass, I try to live by his and Neem Karoli Baba's instruction: "Love everyone. Feed everyone. Remember God."

One time many years ago, when few people hugged, I stayed after a lengthy satsang, (a huge filled to capacity, no standing room) audience. I was one of three or four that stayed after every one had gone for a hug. Well, as soon as he put his arms around me, I heard and saw our heart's children run off singing, skipping, dancing, and laughing together.

Shortly after that, healing the inner child was the new paradigm.

~A
Blossom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kailashana wrote:
I have no gurus, as such, but who came close for me, is Ram Dass, I try to live by his and Neem Karoli Baba's instruction: "Love everyone. Feed everyone. Remember God."

One time many years ago, when few people hugged, I stayed after a lengthy satsang, (a huge filled to capacity, no standing room) audience. I was one of three or four that stayed after every one had gone for a hug. Well, as soon as he put his arms around me, I heard and saw our heart's children run off singing, skipping, dancing, and laughing together.

Shortly after that, healing the inner child was the new paradigm.

~A

Oh, yes that is The Child, the Real Child you found that day!! Between you and those others and Ram Dass, skipping and singing---That is It!

And yes, the "old man-human sense" loves to try to usurp and re-work The Living One into his own false image---such as "healing the inner child' as if the Inner Child was ever wounded! Ha!

The adulterer who takes all that is Pure and Innocent and Free and Real tries to whittle it down into something he can handle, hold, have, use, understand, control and 'work on', make better, improve, correct and on and on ---

In general the meaning of the word The Child was ruined---

The Real Child does not need any healing---The Child is Already Whole and Lives Unbound and Ungovernable---The Child is Something Beyond the "old man's" grasp--so he will certainly try to destroy the meaning, as always, and he will denigrate the word--as always---

But, that will not stop me--- I will keep using the term and maybe I can re-surrect It to Its Rightful Place---Maybe others will find This Inner Child too---and then we won't think we have to be card carrying 'anythings' at all---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: