awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Words

Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dilaram

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: Words Reply with quote

Words are crap, but what the heck, Divine crap!

No word can define 'what is', or every word defines 'it'.
Matt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't polish a turd.
Kailashana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm reminded of something Groucho Marx sometimes remarked during his show, *You Bet Your Life*: "Now, that is the funniest thing I ever heard"!

Yes I'm as old as dirt.

Wink

~A
Blossom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kailashana wrote:
I'm reminded of something Groucho Marx sometimes remarked during his show, *You Bet Your Life*: "Now, that is the funniest thing I ever heard"!

Yes I'm as old as dirt.

Wink

~A

Didn't he say it more like "Now that is the funniest thing I eva hoid"

Also, about words: Words are such amazing things---I am always profoundly moved by the very fact that words exist---Its incredible that this Invisible Alphabet stands Here instantaneously available to anyone who needs to use a those letters in that alphabet. I can erase all the words on a chalk board---Then I just reach into the Nothingness and pull out as many as I want-- It is not a limited supply---

There is Something Unseen that makes all letters and words possible. There is an absolute, always Here, always available Alphabet and it does not matter what language you use there is this magical way we dip into this everlasting well spring of letters and pull out whatever letter we want. And then, we can turn that letter side ways, or mis-spell every word but the Alphabet is unharmed and unchanged by any of our mistakes.

That alphabet would exist even if the whole world were blown up. What Beauty, What Glorious Beauty these words we are given so freely to use.

In the beginning was the Word and Word was with God, and word was made flesh-

--the tangible world is from out the Breath-Word of God, the Breath of God--

Words flow directly from the Source Itself ---

This world is the infinite expression in the tangible of Something Unseen

"It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man."
Kailashana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed.

It takes the same amount of letters to spell HATE or LOVE or FEAR.

A world of difference in how these words are lived, eh?

~A
Blossom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kailashana wrote:
Indeed.

It takes the same amount of letters to spell HATE or LOVE or FEAR.

A world of difference in how these words are lived, eh?

~A

Yes, the power we give to words is enormous---Foolish as we are to allow words to have such power---just a sound, just letters strung going this way instead of that---

What a lesson and huge shift would happen if we realized the powerlessness of things and did not give those tangible words power that they do not have.

To learn the Truth of Powerless of Things would be the discovery of Joy and Peace that is not beholden to situations and circumstances and words---

but KNOW that Only Power Here is That which Stands Unseen and Ever Here Behind the images, the symbols, the tangible scene, the written and spoken words---

---As simple, unjudging Awareness, we can watch it all with wonder and excitement like children stand­ing on a high peak surveying the pounding surf be­low. The storm passes and the earth is refreshed. The Real remains untouched---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: