awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index awakeningtothedream.com
Non Duality: The one question to all our answers.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to the 'dilaram speaks his mind' forum!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
danny



Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Posts: 397
Location: manchester uk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:


That is nonsense in my eyes.

Why you otherwise start a topic under the title 'Welcome to the 'dilaram speaks his mind' forum!' and then linking this thought to it? :

I re-iterate- I don't think that people have stopped posting due to you.

You seem determined to feel persecuted. Maybe, like ne0 postulated, you just love the drama? That's fine. Enjoy it- Knock yourself out! Laughing Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danny wrote:

I re-iterate- I don't think that people have stopped posting due to you.

You seem determined to feel persecuted. Maybe, like ne0 postulated, you just love the drama? That's fine. Enjoy it- Knock yourself out! Laughing Razz



It's you who started this silly 'dilaram-forum-topic'.
I'm not feeling 'persecuted', I just say my opinion.
Project on it what you can't prevent. I'll do the same.
Back to top
Kailashana



Joined: 17 Jun 2005
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cracks me up, no matter how *awakened* the forum, its members, it always devolves into this sort of thing.

I wonder why it happens.

Or is it the old spy vs. spy in MAD MAGAGAZINE, except now it's
Awakened vs. Awakened. And who has the last say?

The joy is that we have these groups to speak with like minds/kindred spirits. And somehow we still try to kick the sails out of one another.

Blessed Be.

~A
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kailashana wrote:
Cracks me up, no matter how *awakened* the forum, its members, it always devolves into this sort of thing.

I wonder why it happens.

Or is it the old spy vs. spy in MAD MAGAGAZINE, except now it's
Awakened vs. Awakened. And who has the last say?

The joy is that we have these groups to speak with like minds/kindred spirits. And somehow we still try to kick the sails out of one another.

Blessed Be.

~A


It happens because Oneness likes to experience dynamics, quarrelling, ego-clashes, drama, kicking sails.
Back to top
Matt



Joined: 30 Nov 2006
Posts: 108

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
Kailashana wrote:
Cracks me up, no matter how *awakened* the forum, its members, it always devolves into this sort of thing.

I wonder why it happens.

Or is it the old spy vs. spy in MAD MAGAGAZINE, except now it's
Awakened vs. Awakened. And who has the last say?

The joy is that we have these groups to speak with like minds/kindred spirits. And somehow we still try to kick the sails out of one another.

Blessed Be.

~A


It happens because Oneness likes to experience dynamics, quarrelling, ego-clashes, drama, kicking sails.


While that is true, I think its also a cop-out.

I bet you nine quid the dialoguing would sound nothing like it does on here if we were all in a room together Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt wrote:
While that is true, I think its also a cop-out.

I bet you nine quid the dialoguing would sound nothing like it does on here if we were all in a room together Rolling Eyes



We are not sitting in a room together and most probably never will, so what is your point? What do you mean with : it is true but 'cop-out'?

I don't expect you believe anything I say, I might just say the opposite the next day, and meaning it too.

I'm not here to win souls or convince people, I'm here because I'm here, or because I'm enjoying it to write down what comes up in my head.


Last edited by dilaram on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..
Back to top
Kailashana



Joined: 17 Jun 2005
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm. Does that mean you're here to enjoy the absurdism of conceptualizing 'the non-conceptual?

Go figure!

~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matt



Joined: 30 Nov 2006
Posts: 108

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilaram wrote:
Matt wrote:
While that is true, I think its also a cop-out.

I bet you nine quid the dialoguing would sound nothing like it does on here if we were all in a room together Rolling Eyes



We are not sitting in a room together and most probably never will, so what is your point? What do you mean with : it is true but 'cop-out'?

I don't expect you believe anything I say, I might just say the opposite the next day, and meaning it too.

I'm not here to win souls or convince people, I'm here because I'm here, or because I'm enjoying it to write down what comes up in my head.


Easy, friend. I'm not criticising you. No need to justify what you post Very Happy

I'm commenting on the overall flavour of the forum, and other forums like it (in respect of what Kailashana said).

A Sangha it aint Twisted Evil

But it is what it is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dilaram
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt wrote:
dilaram wrote:
Matt wrote:
While that is true, I think its also a cop-out.

I bet you nine quid the dialoguing would sound nothing like it does on here if we were all in a room together Rolling Eyes



We are not sitting in a room together and most probably never will, so what is your point? What do you mean with : it is true but 'cop-out'?

I don't expect you believe anything I say, I might just say the opposite the next day, and meaning it too.

I'm not here to win souls or convince people, I'm here because I'm here, or because I'm enjoying it to write down what comes up in my head.


Easy, friend. I'm not criticising you. No need to justify what you post Very Happy

I'm commenting on the overall flavour of the forum, and other forums like it (in respect of what Kailashana said).

A Sangha it aint Twisted Evil

But it is what it is.



I don't feel criticized or attacked, and if I was, I wouldn't care. I'm easy.

Not interested though in sangha's, not my cup of tea.

This is it, and it's more than enough for me, don't need a sangha to enjoy it.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    awakeningtothedream.com Forum Index -> Awakening to the Dream All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group