A question for Leo:

toombaru

A question for Leo:

Post by toombaru » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:41 pm

Leo,

What does your daughter think of this non-duality stuff?

toombaru
fox

Post by fox » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:50 pm

interestin question!

I would also very much like to know how she looks like...!
:oops: 8)

fox
awakening
Site Admin

Post by awakening » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:44 am

Ahw... uhhh...looking for relevance here, but missing the point. looking for curiosity and plenty is found.

Well she looks a lot like Leela and the ND stuff is on the outside looking in. It is there and it is not, and sometimes it generates some spaced feelings for which she has no words.

Now Toombaru it is your turn; what does your president think of this stuff? And Fox; can you tell me exactly how chocolate tastes for you so I can know it for myself?
:D
toombaru

Post by toombaru » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:09 pm

awakening wrote:Ahw... uhhh...looking for relevance here, but missing the point. looking for curiosity and plenty is found.

Well she looks a lot like Leela and the ND stuff is on the outside looking in. It is there and it is not, and sometimes it generates some spaced feelings for which she has no words.

Now Toombaru it is your turn; what does your president think of this stuff? And Fox; can you tell me exactly how chocolate tastes for you so I can know it for myself?

I was wondering if growing up so close to a window has saved her from the painful adolescent angst that.......in my own daughters.......was verbalized by:

"ITS MY LIFE".

I hope that it has....

toombaru
cimages

Post by cimages » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:15 pm

awakening wrote:can you tell me exactly how chocolate tastes for you so I can know it for myself?
It tastes exactly DEEEEEEELICIOUS! My favorite food stuff, full of all the nutrients a body needs to sustain life.

Peace! 8) ....Just be Cool!