Fuck God

Post Reply
toombaru
Posts: 5189
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 9:02 pm
Location: There are no locations

Fuck God

Post by toombaru » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:50 pm

What happens inside you when you see those words?

Is is revulsion?

Is it fear?

Is it anger?

Do you feel sorry for the speaker?

Do you want to defend your personal God?

Do you think he needs.......or even wants...... your protection?

Why do you suppose that you have any reaction at all?





toombaru
Last edited by toombaru on Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
meL

Post by meL » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:23 pm

i just got "Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form."
meL

Post by meL » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:29 pm

"
Imagine
"
Lennon

:D
meL

Post by meL » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:30 pm

1129 AGAIN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SHE
IS
LOVE

:D
meL

Post by meL » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:32 pm

it

appears

She

doesnt
give
a
fu*k
about
Your words

........bad joke? :shock: ... sorry
aquarius
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

Re: Fuck God

Post by aquarius » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:36 pm

toombaru wrote:What happen inside you when you see those words?

Is is revulsion?

Is it fear?

Is it anger?

Do you feel sorry for the speaker?

Do you want to defend your personal God?

Do you think he needs.......or even wants...... your protection?

Why do you suppose that you have any reaction at all?





toombaru
any reaction by who ever .. for what ever reason ..

this too is an expression of oneness .. :lol:

i love the style and panache of this post .. 8)




freeeeeeeeeeeeefaaaaaaaaaaaaling out .. see ya later .. :wink:
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
joy
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 2:52 pm

Post by joy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:46 pm

Well it sounds a little angry to me at first glance.....but, on the other hand, I did laugh 'cause it seemed so appropriate for the whole 'God' discussion thing....I mean, I agree, the long lumbering try with words just makes me want to say the same thing.........Then, on the third hand ( and I usually go the third choice as it always comes through for me; One is constantly making love to God, the very nature of intercourse, being one with the other in body, mind and heart & soul.....If taken literally, I like It....and I bet God is probably feeling preeettyy Gooood right now knowing what 'Ol Toomby is doing and or contemplating the doing of........so, ahh, well, I like it.... I am always doing this, just as you are.....

Joy
jeff j
Posts: 2822
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:49 pm

Re: Fuck God

Post by jeff j » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:46 pm

toombaru wrote: What happen(s) inside you when you see those words?

Is it revulsion?

Is it fear?

Is it anger?

Do you feel sorry for the speaker?

Do you want to defend your personal God?

Do you think he needs.......or even wants...... your protection?

Why do you suppose that you have any reaction at all?

toombaru
What happen(s) inside you when you see words?
revulsion? fear? anger?
Do you feel?
Do you want?
Do you think?
Why do you suppose that you have any reaction at all?


words are powerful
to the powerless,
and powerless to the ignorant,
and ignorant of power...
words, even simple words may hold
unknown quantities or qualities,
words are a path to one kind of knowing,
one of many,(paths to knowing)
and perhaps too much importance is given to
words,
maybe it's a sign of these times,
words grow like weeds,
or like trees ahead of progress...
if any word inflames you,
that word is your friend,
jump in and burn with it...
:lol:
be yourself, the real fictional character?
jeff j
Posts: 2822
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by jeff j » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:57 pm

Main Entry: 1fuck
Pronunciation: \ˈfək\
Function: verb
Etymology: akin to Dutch fokken to breed (cattle),
Swedish dialect fókka to copulate
Date: circa 1503

at least one of the words has
a date & origin of meaning :lol:

imagine god as a lover...

Hafiz, what say you?
be yourself, the real fictional character?
joy
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 2:52 pm

Post by joy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:03 pm

All my words
Are sung outside Her window,
For when She lets me in
I take a thousand oaths of silence.

But, Then She says,
O, God Says,
"What the hell (Toomby),
Why not give the whole world
My Address"


Hafiz (c.1320-1389)
Persian Master and Poet
awakening
Site Admin
Posts: 2277
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:10 pm

Re: Fuck God

Post by awakening » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:04 pm

toombaru wrote:What happen inside you when you see those words?

Is is revulsion?

Is it fear?

Is it anger?

Do you feel sorry for the speaker?

Do you want to defend your personal God?

Do you think he needs.......or even wants...... your protection?

Why do you suppose that you have any reaction at all?





toombaru
Some light hits the retina
down a nerve path some signals travel
a thought pops up..
"Toombaru really seems to have a hang up about this word.
What happens inside when he sees or hears the G word?
Does it look like this perhaps?"

Image



joy
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 2:52 pm

Post by joy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:05 pm

Every Child Has known God,

Not the God of names,
Not the God of don'ts

Not the God who ever does Anything weird,

But the God who only knows four words
And keeps repeating them, saying:

"Come dance with Me."


Come Dance.

Hafiz

and Joy too....
Aurora
Posts: 937
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:14 am

Post by Aurora » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:44 pm

joy wrote:Every Child Has known God,

Not the God of names,
Not the God of don'ts

Not the God who ever does Anything weird,

But the God who only knows four words
And keeps repeating them, saying:


"Come dance with Me."

Come Dance.

Hafiz

and Joy too....
Those old poems are just amazing! How is it possible to say those things, to tell what cant be told, it seems so new, like its written just now for me to read it, making my heart shiver now, those old words of Hafiz and new words of joy! "Come dance with Me."
awakening
Site Admin
Posts: 2277
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:10 pm

Post by awakening » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:44 pm

joy wrote:Every Child Has known God,

Not the God of names,
Not the God of don'ts

Not the God who ever does Anything weird,

But the God who only knows four words
And keeps repeating them, saying:

"Come dance with Me."


Come Dance.

Hafiz

and Joy too....
And there is only the dance... :D
Aurora
Posts: 937
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:14 am

Re: Fuck God

Post by Aurora » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:47 pm

awakening wrote: Some light hits the retina
down a nerve path some signals travel
a thought pops up..
"Toombaru really seems to have a hang up about this word.
What happens inside when he sees or hears the G word?
Does it look like this perhaps?"

Image



Aurora is more like this when she sees or hears the G word:

Image
Post Reply