Fuck God

Post Reply
awakening
Site Admin
Posts: 2277
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:10 pm

Post by awakening » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:47 pm

From ATTD:

Come join the dance

It is, of course, a sad situation when we find ourselves
dancing just to reach the end of a dance. In its purest
form, dancing is movement for its own sake and does not
have a destination. It has no other reason for being, other
than its expression in the present moment. The purposeless
essence of dancing is an often-used metaphor for life
or the way it is lived, as here in a poem by Rumi.

Dance, when you’re broken open.
Dance, if you’ve torn the bandage off.
Dance in the middle of the fighting.
Dance in your blood.
Dance, when you’re perfectly free.


The Divine, appearing as the dance of life, is known in
India as Leela. Leela is the Self at play through the dynamic
rhythm that finds expression in the act of creation.
It expresses as this multi-faceted manifestation, from the
stately rotating galaxies deep in outer space to the rapidly
spinning particles at the subatomic level; from the Earth’s
trajectory around the sun to the vital activity in the cells of
our bodies; from the soaring flight of the eagle to the moth
flitting at the candle’s flame.

This vibrant, pulsating display of energy has no purpose
beyond itself, and in this very purposelessness lies its
infinite delight. To the one hearing this music, it extends
an open invitation to realize the ever-present flow that is
going on, to simply go with it and surrender to its causeless
joy. When this invitation is accepted, it becomes plain
as the nose on your face that any step taken to get closer
to one’s true Self is one step too many. In the surrender to
this ‘trip the light fantastic,’ life leads; and every step is
from the Self and by the Self. Here, the borders between
the dancers blur and dissolve until only the dance remains.
The journey is the destination, and all is happening of its
own accord. One is forever starting afresh and forever
arriving at the warm intimacy of one’s true home. The
free person who feels this rhythm simply happens, just
like the stars, the space, the sounds, and the silence.

…where past and future are gathered.
Neither movement from nor towards,
Neither ascent nor decline.
Except for the point, the still point,
There would be no dance,
And there is only the dance.


T. S. Eliot (1888-1965)


Kali
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:46 pm

Re: Fuck God

Post by Kali » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:25 pm

toombaru wrote:What happen inside you when you see those words?

Is is revulsion?

Is it fear?

Is it anger?

Do you feel sorry for the speaker?

Do you want to defend your personal God?

Do you think he needs.......or even wants...... your protection?

Why do you suppose that you have any reaction at all?





toombaru
Why do you hate the world? God can be your brother or sister ...or the man walking in the street..

Kali
sunyaakash
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:21 pm
Location: sky

Post by sunyaakash » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:30 pm

Why hate when abundance of love flows in each of us ?
Why not discover the hidden treasure ?


S
epi
Posts: 1711
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:01 pm
Location: ...Dimension currently unknown

Post by epi » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:32 pm

Because..

The fancy 'Oneness' you have come to understand is the very Aloneness

you detest!!!!

Thats why

Simple
annaruiz
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Ohio

Post by annaruiz » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:32 pm

Ahh toomie,

funny you should ask about the reunion....

:wink:


Anna
epi
Posts: 1711
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:01 pm
Location: ...Dimension currently unknown

Post by epi » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:34 pm

You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever,
But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun.

(Tales of brave Ulysess)
danny
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:16 pm
Location: manchester uk

Post by danny » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:34 am

I give lapdances for money

you give me coin; I give u booty!
awakening
Site Admin
Posts: 2277
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:10 pm

Post by awakening » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:19 am

emptyprincipal wrote:Because..

The fancy 'Oneness' you have come to understand is the very Aloneness

you detest!!!!

Thats why

Simple
IT can only be fancied or detested
where the illusion of separation persists.

THIS
as IT is imagined from within separation
is apparent aloneness.
For the undivided heart of hearts
IT is All-Oneness.



empty-and-full
Posts: 1448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: Unknown

Post by empty-and-full » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:58 pm

awakening wrote:From ATTD:

Come join the dance

It is, of course, a sad situation when we find ourselves
dancing just to reach the end of a dance. In its purest
form, dancing is movement for its own sake and does not
have a destination. It has no other reason for being, other
than its expression in the present moment. The purposeless
essence of dancing is an often-used metaphor for life
or the way it is lived, as here in a poem by Rumi.

Dance, when you’re broken open.
Dance, if you’ve torn the bandage off.
Dance in the middle of the fighting.
Dance in your blood.
Dance, when you’re perfectly free.


The Divine, appearing as the dance of life, is known in
India as Leela. Leela is the Self at play through the dynamic
rhythm that finds expression in the act of creation.
It expresses as this multi-faceted manifestation, from the
stately rotating galaxies deep in outer space to the rapidly
spinning particles at the subatomic level; from the Earth’s
trajectory around the sun to the vital activity in the cells of
our bodies; from the soaring flight of the eagle to the moth
flitting at the candle’s flame.

This vibrant, pulsating display of energy has no purpose
beyond itself, and in this very purposelessness lies its
infinite delight. To the one hearing this music, it extends
an open invitation to realize the ever-present flow that is
going on, to simply go with it and surrender to its causeless
joy. When this invitation is accepted, it becomes plain
as the nose on your face that any step taken to get closer
to one’s true Self is one step too many. In the surrender to
this ‘trip the light fantastic,’ life leads; and every step is
from the Self and by the Self. Here, the borders between
the dancers blur and dissolve until only the dance remains.
The journey is the destination, and all is happening of its
own accord. One is forever starting afresh and forever
arriving at the warm intimacy of one’s true home. The
free person who feels this rhythm simply happens, just
like the stars, the space, the sounds, and the silence.

…where past and future are gathered.
Neither movement from nor towards,
Neither ascent nor decline.
Except for the point, the still point,
There would be no dance,
And there is only the dance.


T. S. Eliot (1888-1965)


You make me feel like dancing (Leo Sayer)

Youve got a cute way of talking
You got the better of me
Just snap your fingers and Im walking
Like a dog hanging on your lead
Im in a spin you know
Shaking on a string you know

You make me feel like dancing
Im gonna dance the night away
You make me feel like dancing
Im gonna dance the night away
You make feel like dancing
I feel like dancing dancing dance the night away
I feel like dancing dancing ahhh [tanz] [tanz] [tanz]
maple3
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:25 am
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Re: Fuck God

Post by maple3 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:38 pm

toombaru wrote:Fuck God... What happens inside you when you see those words?
Well... "I" got the giggles again... as usual... :lol:

not really sure why...

besides, it doesn't really matter anyway...
as long as I'm giggling, I don't care so much about the "whys"...
:lol: :roll: :lol: [tanz]

But Toombs... I just gotta ask...
why are you Fucking around with "God"???

;) :D :lol:

Gosh, I'm/we're sooo silly... :oops: :lol: :P [wink]

Love
toombaru
Posts: 5189
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 9:02 pm
Location: There are no locations

Re: Fuck God

Post by toombaru » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:43 pm

maple3 wrote:
toombaru wrote:Fuck God... What happens inside you when you see those words?
Well... "I" got the giggles again... as usual... :lol:

not really sure why...

besides, it doesn't really matter anyway...
as long as I'm giggling, I don't care so much about the "whys"...
:lol: :roll: :lol: [tanz]

But Toombs... I just gotta ask...
why are you Fucking around with "God"???

;) :D :lol:

Gosh, I'm/we're sooo silly... :oops: :lol: :P [wink]

Love



I have missed you Maple.

A kiss.

toombaru
maple3
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:25 am
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Re: Fuck God

Post by maple3 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:57 pm

toombaru wrote:I have missed you Maple.

A kiss.
Ahhh Toomby, your "kiss" just makes me giggle all the more... :lol:

Wowie, I sooo love being ticklish! :lol: ;) :lol:

and kissable!... [kiss] [kiss] [kiss]

and missable too!... w00t! \:D/

[ok] :D


Love
meL

Post by meL » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:52 am

"
IT is All-Oneness.
"
dont
forget
the
Magick.

She
too ...
:shock:
hybrid
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:46 am

Re: Fuck God

Post by hybrid » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:03 am

toombaru wrote:What happens inside you when you see those words?

Is is revulsion?

Is it fear?

Is it anger?

Do you feel sorry for the speaker?

Do you want to defend your personal God?

Do you think he needs.......or even wants...... your protection?

Why do you suppose that you have any reaction at all?


toombaru
God is a word...
that conveys a meaning
and connects to something..

what is it that you really fucked about, toomby?
Do not seek the Truth, just drop your opinions.

you cannot seek it without thoughts
you cannot get it with thoughts - zenrin
toombaru
Posts: 5189
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 9:02 pm
Location: There are no locations

Re: Fuck God

Post by toombaru » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:19 pm

hybrid wrote:
toombaru wrote:What happens inside you when you see those words?

Is is revulsion?

Is it fear?

Is it anger?

Do you feel sorry for the speaker?

Do you want to defend your personal God?

Do you think he needs.......or even wants...... your protection?

Why do you suppose that you have any reaction at all?


toombaru
God is a word...
that conveys a meaning
and connects to something..

what is it that you really fucked about, toomby?


God is a word.....


that creates an imaginary separation.......where there is none.


Concepts cannot connect........they only divide.




toombaru
Post Reply