Merry Christmas

Aurora
Posts: 937
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:14 am

Merry Christmas

Post by Aurora » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:37 am

Image
ANNA
Posts: 4093
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:11 pm

Post by ANNA » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:49 pm

...nice picture, 'aurora', cosy, warm, intimate christmasdream... :D



Image



Image
empty-and-full
Posts: 1448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: Unknown

Post by empty-and-full » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:13 pm

You're all welcome to come to my house for a big party! [bigsmile]


Image


Be careful, it's really slippery out! :lol:
toombaru
Posts: 5189
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 9:02 pm
Location: There are no locations

Post by toombaru » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:15 pm

empty-and-full wrote:You're all welcome to come to my house for a big party! [bigsmile]


Image


Be careful, it's really slippery out! :lol:


It's even more slippery in.


:shock:





toombaru
toombaru
Posts: 5189
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 9:02 pm
Location: There are no locations

Post by toombaru » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:18 pm

toombaru wrote:
empty-and-full wrote:You're all welcome to come to my house for a big party! [bigsmile]


Image


Be careful, it's really slippery out! :lol:


It's even more slippery in.


:shock:





toombaru
I'll come.........but........

You'll have to get rid of that snowman.

Ive always been frightened of snowmen.

And I don't know why.

Maybe because a snowman killed my dad.



:shock:



toombaru
empty-and-full
Posts: 1448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: Unknown

Post by empty-and-full » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:32 pm

toombaru wrote:
toombaru wrote:
empty-and-full wrote:You're all welcome to come to my house for a big party! [bigsmile]


Image


Be careful, it's really slippery out! :lol:


It's even more slippery in.


:shock:





toombaru
I'll come.........but........

You'll have to get rid of that snowman.

Ive always been frightened of snowmen.

And I don't know why.

Maybe because a snowman killed my dad.



:shock:



toombaru

Ok, I'll bite. [bigsmile]


How did a snowman kill your dad? :shock:
toombaru
Posts: 5189
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 9:02 pm
Location: There are no locations

Post by toombaru » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:37 pm

empty-and-full wrote:
toombaru wrote:
toombaru wrote:
empty-and-full wrote:You're all welcome to come to my house for a big party! [bigsmile]


Image


Be careful, it's really slippery out! :lol:


It's even more slippery in.


:shock:





toombaru
I'll come.........but........

You'll have to get rid of that snowman.

Ive always been frightened of snowmen.

And I don't know why.

Maybe because a snowman killed my dad.



:shock:



toombaru

Ok, I'll bite. [bigsmile]


How did a snowman kill your dad? :shock:[/quote









...............hummmm..................maybe that was a clown.



:shock:







toombaru
annaruiz
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Ohio

Post by annaruiz » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:45 pm

Merry Christmans & womans. ;-)

Adoring, you all.

Anna
Kali
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:46 pm

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Kali » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:46 pm

Image


Merry Christmas to One and everyone!!

Kali
empty-and-full
Posts: 1448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: Unknown

Post by empty-and-full » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:09 pm

Christmas, hmmm...

that's an interesting concept...

lots of beliefs and expectations attached to it... :roll:

and you notice how we always put "merry" in front of it...

as if that's the only "package" it should come in. :roll:
Aurora
Posts: 937
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:14 am

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Aurora » Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:22 pm

Kali wrote:Image


Merry Christmas to One and everyone!!

Kali
Merry Christmas Kali, beautiful picture!

I just wonder what those ducks are doing on top of the fireplace? :D
Kali
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:46 pm

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Kali » Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:51 pm

Aurora wrote:
Kali wrote:Image


Merry Christmas to One and everyone!!

Kali
Merry Christmas Kali, beautiful picture!

I just wonder what those ducks are doing on top of the fireplace? :D
The water on their back frosted...so they couldn't shrug it off their backs...

they are drying their feathers....:wink:


Kali
maple3
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:25 am
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Post by maple3 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:23 pm

I really like how all these pictures don't have any "apparent" people. ... was that intentional? :-k
empty-and-full wrote:Christmas, hmmm...

that's an interesting concept...

lots of beliefs and expectations attached to it... :roll:

and you notice how we always put "merry" in front of it...

as if that's the only "package" it should come in.
:roll:
Yeah, I ain't feeling so merry this year either. I'll leave that to the others. :roll:

Also I notice that everybody who claims to be merry ain't so merry after all. :roll:

I have a relatively new friend ... really the very nicest guy... he hates Christmas and he just angrily blurted it out the other day "stupid Christmas shit!" ... :shock:

Whoa, I had to laugh. :lol:

Christmas is really just like everything else, both "merry" and "stupid" ... all at ONcE. ;)


Love
ANNA
Posts: 4093
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:11 pm

Post by ANNA » Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:54 am

Christmas day
An ordinary day
Comes and go
Nothing have changed
Never ever will
In this
Timeless
Knowingness
Love

:)

P.S. yes, darling 'maple', christmas is
both 'merry' and 'stupid' :D
like every_thing imagined
within this 'thing' life,
living both as
some-one and no one


peace and love,
anna
:)
ANNA
Posts: 4093
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:11 pm

Post by ANNA » Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:11 am

Nature decoration - Ice web zen
Image

Crystalline beads of frozen dew make for a fine Christmas greeting.
Ice Zen.

Marry Silent Christmas...

:)
Post Reply