An incredible lightness of being

empty-and-full

An incredible lightness of being

Post by empty-and-full » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:44 am

I woke up this morning with an amazing feeling/experience.

Actually it wasn't really amazing, it was quite ordinary which made it all the more amazing.

What was amazing is the fact that the mind no longer takes thoughts all that seriously, it no longer believes in the realness or solidity of any concept.

Even the body is, relatively speaking, not really real. Since I don't really know what it is.

And so I'm lying there, floating, or just coasting, or just being. No longer willing to land on any concept or idea, no longer believing in the validity of thought or circumstance.

This leads to an incredible lightness of being.
:)
aquarius

Re: An incredible lightness of being

Post by aquarius » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:02 am

empty-and-full wrote:I woke up this morning with an amazing feeling/experience.

Actually it wasn't really amazing, it was quite ordinary which made it all the more amazing.

What was amazing is the fact that the mind no longer takes thoughts all that seriously, it no longer believes in the realness or solidity of any concept.

Even the body is, relatively speaking, not really real. Since I don't really know what it is.

And so I'm lying there, floating, or just coasting, or just being. No longer willing to land on any concept or idea, no longer believing in the validity of thought or circumstance.

i feel this same coasting, you describe E & F
it was nice to read you're post because you are describing something first hand, or for want of a better description .. hands on experience ..

What you describe is termed ''awakening'' although this is not happening to any-one it is merely apparent, imaginary and both real,
it is very difficult to talk about it, to the unsuspecting ordinary person walking down the street, as you probably have guessed,
if you are feeling this, feel delighted because it is a gift,
but trying to describe it to others who are not feeling it,
is like trying to describe the taste of an orange to someone who has never tasted an orange.

Why don't all the people of the world awaken' .. ?
because there is too much fog ..
also until people stop living inside other peoples heads, and live solely in their own head, they will never see the wood for the trees.

.. :lol: good day..
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
michael

Post by michael » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:05 am

between the 'apparent belief in appearances as things of substance'... and the 'feeling of incredible lightness of being'... there is no difference...

it is all experiencing... :D

Love
From Source to Source: an Endless Spring
awakening
Site Admin

Post by awakening » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:24 pm

michael wrote:

between the 'apparent belief in appearances as things of substance'... and the 'feeling of incredible lightness of being'... there is no difference...

Love
And yet...there is...

toombaru

Post by toombaru » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:24 pm

michael wrote:

Love

One is joyous and light.

The other heavy.....and dark.

toombaru
awakening
Site Admin

Post by awakening » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:33 pm

toombaru wrote:
michael wrote:

Love

One is joyous and light.

toombaru
The dance of life
the plus and minus [ying]
of this manifest dream....

And the Single Source
from which the 'ideas'
'one and the other'
'light and dark'
emerge
IS both and neither..
IT IS
and
IT IS Not....

jeff j

Post by jeff j » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:03 pm

being of light wrote:I woke up this morning with an amazing feeling/experience.

be yourself, the real fictional character?
michael

Post by michael » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:44 am

toombaru wrote:
michael wrote:

Love

One is joyous and light.

toombaru
that is only how it appears...

as leo says there is a difference... but it is apparent only... formed of 'ideas' about 'what' the 'images I see'... 'are'...

like watching horror movie... or a romance... or an adventure story... or a comedy...

what I actually see are just some 'flashing coloured patterns on the screen'...

yet... as I 'envisage' these images to be 'things' and 'people'...

I am gripped by terror... aching with love... excited with the chase... or lost in laughter...

when the movie is over...

neither light nor dark...

the same... as when it appears...

amazing!

wonder full!

Love
From Source to Source: an Endless Spring
meL

Post by meL » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:45 am

meL

Post by meL » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:23 pm

from
an
old
story

"
My Load Is Light ( did i spell light right ? )
"
:D :D :D

NOW
"
.........this could be the last time ... i dont know
"
:D :D
oh no !
ho ho ho
:D
empty-and-full

Post by empty-and-full » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:25 am

meL wrote:from
an
old
story

"
My Load Is Light ( did i spell light right ? )
"
:D :D :D

NOW
"
.........this could be the last time ... i dont know
"
:D :D
oh no !
ho ho ho
:D

All stories are old, they're all from the past.

Who would we be without our stories? :roll:
:)
godszen

Post by godszen » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:53 pm

nice post