someone is fucking with me

danny

someone is fucking with me

Post by danny » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:30 pm

this happened before, I was a very popular poster on a particular website (A), and I left in digust after the actions of the main admin towards myself and several other posters (let's call her person A), and a lot of people left with me, and the board kind of died... someone had just set up a new board (B) and so we re- again, I'm a popular poster there- I basically dragged most of the posters over there- or rather, they followed me :P

Next someone from board A is spying on board B, spots some bitching that some posters did a while back when they were bitter about the board split, and posts it on board A. I rejoin, try to square the situation between the two warring factions (without any mod powers) cop a lot of flak, but eventually manage to sort it out. Board A becomes lively again.

now person B is trying to oust me at board B, by basically being really nasty to me. and it's worked- I no longer want to post there. I get the feeling she wants to be 'Miss Popular' of the board- and I am the one thing that stands in her way from being popular poster number 1.

I really don't think a lot of some people lately.

as a 36 year old man, it's kinda galling havin a 17 year old girl telling me how I should conduct myself on a public forum. (A)

In the meantime, I discover that the main admin of site B has been rude to several posters in private conversations- upsetting some people I think highly of. I also discover she has lied to me on several occasions.

I don't know what to do about it (B). I feel I can't leave without something being said- and if I post what I feel, I think the board will tear itself apart with recriminations- it will implode. (Or, it will just carry on as before, without me.) :D

I dunno. It's hard to know what to say. Or rather, I want to keep it as straight as possible, ie 'I really don't like you anymore. I'm disappointed.' rather than, 'You're such a biyatch!' :D

What will be said will be said, and what happens from that is what happens, I guess. I might post a first draft here, to see what people think.

or not, cos it's probably really boring. I don't know if it's relevant, but both forums are populated by around 95% women- (A)- is the fansite of a popular and sexually attractive English comedian. (B) is the fansite of two popular and sexually attractive English comedians.
Hatima

Re: someone is fucking with me

Post by Hatima » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:43 pm

danny wrote:this happened before, I was a very popular poster on a particular website (A), and I left in digust after the actions of the main admin towards myself and several other posters (let's call her person A), and a lot of people left with me, and the board kind of died... someone had just set up a new board (B) and so we re- again, I'm a popular poster there- I basically dragged most of the posters over there- or rather, they followed me :P

Next someone from board A is spying on board B, spots some bitching that some posters did a while back when they were bitter about the board split, and posts it on board A. I rejoin, try to square the situation between the two warring factions (without any mod powers) cop a lot of flak, but eventually manage to sort it out. Board A becomes lively again.

now person B is trying to oust me at board B, by basically being really nasty to me. and it's worked- I no longer want to post there. I get the feeling she wants to be 'Miss Popular' of the board- and I am the one thing that stands in her way from being popular poster number 1.

as a 36 year old man, it's kinda galling havin a 17 year old girl telling me how I should conduct myself on a public forum. (A)

In the meantime, I discover that the main admin of site B has been rude to several posters in private conversations- upsetting some people I think highly of. I also discover she has lied to me on several occasions.

I don't know what to do about it (B). I feel I can't leave without something being said- and if I post what I feel, I think the board will tear itself apart with recriminations- it will implode. (Or, it will just carry on as before, without me.) :D

I dunno. It's hard to know what to say. Or rather, I want to keep it as straight as possible, ie 'I really don't like you anymore. I'm disappointed.' rather than, 'You're such a biyatch!' :D

What will be said will be said, and what happens from that is what happens, I guess. I might post a first draft here, to see what people think.

or not, cos it's probably really boring. I don't know if it's relevant, but both forums are populated by around 95% women- (A)- is the fansite of a popular and sexually attractive English comedian. (B) is the fansite of two popular and sexually attractive English comedians.
I dunno, danny, but mel has a theory that the females are smarter.
:lol:
danny

Post by danny » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:48 pm

:lol:

They are running rings around me! :D
Chalis

Post by Chalis » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:13 pm

Could the answer be to avoid fansites of popular and sexually attractive English comedians?

:wink:
meL

Post by meL » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:19 pm

theory?
aquarius

Post by aquarius » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:28 pm

Hi danny,

Nice to see you back here again, with you're delicious, down to earth, british no holds barred, sense of humor. :lol:

Now don't you let that Russell Brand influence you too much eh!
actually i'll take that back, i've heard he's a proper gentleman at heart.
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
danny

Post by danny » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:53 pm

aquarius wrote:Hi danny,

Nice to see you back here again, with you're delicious, down to earth, british no holds barred, sense of humor. :lol:
:D well thankyou.

*incredibly bleak bit of gallows humour deleted*

I think Russell Brand is a gentleman, albeit a somewhat serial one... I'm glad he seems to have finally found someone he wants to make it last with...
Could the answer be to avoid fansites of popular and sexually attractive English comedians?

That's kind of the conclusion I've come to, Chalis. In fact, avoiding popular and/or sexually attractive people full stop is probably a good idea from now on...
jeff j

Post by jeff j » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:02 pm

danny wrote:this happened
this happens
this will happen,

this is
happening

:roll:
be yourself, the real fictional character?
godszen

Post by godszen » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:40 pm

danny wrote:this happened before, I was a very popular poster on a particular website (A), and I left in digust after the actions of the main admin towards myself and several other posters (let's call her person A), and a lot of people left with me, and the board kind of died... someone had just set up a new board (B) and so we re- again, I'm a popular poster there- I basically dragged most of the posters over there- or rather, they followed me :P

why don't you start your own board
michael

Post by michael » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:56 pm

perhaps the problem is the inverse of the topic... 8) :D

but don't take me to heart danny...

what you are looking for is...

Love

though you will never find it...

for it is only Love that seeks
and Love that finds...

Love
From Source to Source: an Endless Spring
annaruiz

Post by annaruiz » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:38 pm

I won't go into details, but I sooooooooooooooooooooo know what you are going through.

I purposely went on so-caled *spiritual* groups that I may meet kindred souls...and we uplift one another rather than drag to the bowels of hell like life so often does.

What did I find? I've been moderated, banned for being myself, and really for the oddest reasons. Suffice it to say all spirit groups are not so
*spiritual*.

However, in the context of nonduality, I have learned it is so, and so it is.

And still I shall always return to love.

Love,
Ann
danny

Post by danny » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:53 pm

annaruiz wrote:
What did I find? I've been moderated, banned for being myself, and really for the oddest reasons. Suffice it to say all spirit groups are not so
*spiritual*.
I once knew this very spiritual guy- vegan, very erudite, well-read, kind of semi Buddhist... and he was full of it! :lol:

Fascinating guy to listen (not talk) to, but at the end of the day, he wanted to set himself up as a guru with a little coterie of followers... we fell out in the end, because I could see that some of what he was saying was nonsense, and he didn't like to be challenged on it even in the context of a friendly discussion...

I squared it with the person concerned at the messageboard and we're fine. the main problem is that I'm really ill, and I'm misperceiving things and also getting caught up in unresolved childhood stuff. so I'm just going to stay in bed for a bit ;)

love :) Danny

PS, next I want to start a thread moaning about my illness- it's really painful, plus a trapped nerve that is agony every time I cough... uurgh!!! cough! OW!
annaruiz

Post by annaruiz » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:17 pm

Now, before you get the idea that it's all in your head (toomie, stop that!)
remember it takes two to tango.

Eh?

Be well Danny, life, they say, is a bit more difficult when one isn't fit as a fiddle... even if Rome isn't burning. :D

~A
annaruiz

Post by annaruiz » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:20 pm

p.s. about that f****** part, pay more attention to THAT it sounds like a
bit of ecstatic reunion.