That's all folks...

Post Reply
jeff j
Posts: 2822
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by jeff j » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:08 pm

annaruiz wrote: I have an i-dea:
how about if we tell one an-other who we are in 'real life'
a short bio of how we came to be here
Any takers?
i have no goddamn i-dea how i got here
any one who thinks otherwise is captured by and held in, a functional illusion,
and i have no goddamn i-dea why that happens either
be yourself, the real fictional character?
jeff j
Posts: 2822
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by jeff j » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:57 pm

the unknown:
can't be known..
it's not a thing
it's unnoun...

so no one can be an expert of the unknown,
no one can even believe in the unknown...

maybe one falls into or collides with the unknown
or is it the inknown?
and is smashed to pieces...

and when one puts one's self back together
beliefs and knowns are only two small pieces,
and the rest are unknown's...
:lol:
be yourself, the real fictional character?
meL

Post by meL » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:07 pm

"
collides
"

i also like the word "stumble across"
:D
annaruiz
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Ohio

Post by annaruiz » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:15 pm

This reminds me of one of my favourite movies: The Wild Geese.
A group of mercaneries are sent to rescue an African leader, Julius Limbani. One in particular. a German soldier of fortune, Pieter Coetzee
and Limbani form a blossoming relationship. Pierter, a South Afrikaner,
injured and dying crawls towards a dying Julius "You, can't die on me, I've just found you", or words to that effect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wild_Geese

Sorry, but I've always been a movieholic, and can never say goodbye without a song and a dance. :D

I'll go wherever I'm invited if anyone knows of any other.... ummm... stages...


Love To All,
Anna
empty-and-full
Posts: 1448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: Unknown

Post by empty-and-full » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:32 pm

jeff j wrote:
annaruiz wrote: I have an i-dea:
how about if we tell one an-other who we are in 'real life'
a short bio of how we came to be here
Any takers?
i have no goddamn i-dea how i got here
any one who thinks otherwise is captured by and held in, a functional illusion,
and i have no goddamn i-dea why that happens either
Goddamn right!!! :mrgreen:
:)
empty-and-full
Posts: 1448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: Unknown

Post by empty-and-full » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:34 pm

empty-and-full wrote:
jeff j wrote:
annaruiz wrote: I have an i-dea:
how about if we tell one an-other who we are in 'real life'
a short bio of how we came to be here
Any takers?
i have no goddamn i-dea how i got here
any one who thinks otherwise is captured by and held in, a functional illusion,
and i have no goddamn i-dea why that happens either
Goddamn right!!! :mrgreen:
Or was it left??? \:D/
:)
meL

Post by meL » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:39 pm

empty-and-full wrote:
empty-and-full wrote:
jeff j wrote:
annaruiz wrote: I have an i-dea:
how about if we tell one an-other who we are in 'real life'
a short bio of how we came to be here
Any takers?
i have no goddamn i-dea how i got here
any one who thinks otherwise is captured by and held in, a functional illusion,
and i have no goddamn i-dea why that happens either
Goddamn right!!! :mrgreen:
Or was it left??? \:D/
Be carefull ... admin might have to ban You :D :D :D

She
doesnt
care
:D :D :D :D :D
jeff j
Posts: 2822
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by jeff j » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:44 pm

meL wrote:
empty-and-full wrote:
empty-and-full wrote:
jeff j wrote:
annaruiz wrote: I have an i-dea:
how about if we tell one an-other who we are in 'real life'
a short bio of how we came to be here
Any takers?
i have no goddamn i-dea how i got here
any one who thinks otherwise is captured by and held in, a functional illusion,
and i have no goddamn i-dea why that happens either
Goddamn right!!! :mrgreen:
Or was it left??? \:D/
Be carefull ... admin might have to ban You :D :D :D

She
doesnt
care
:D :D :D :D :D
it's left
and (write)
:lol:
be yourself, the real fictional character?
lane
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:18 pm
Location: X marks the spot...

Post by lane » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:06 pm

Gee, so the forum is closing.....

So...Awakening, Maple, Sara, Michael, Heron, Toombs, Anna, Mel, Jeff J and the rest of the memberlist left out...it has been fun.
Thanks for the laughs, the tears and the wise words in between.


Image

a heartfelt adieu ';)'
aquarius
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

Post by aquarius » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:35 pm

jeff j wrote:
annaruiz wrote: I have an i-dea:
how about if we tell one an-other who we are in 'real life'
a short bio of how we came to be here
Any takers?
i have no goddamn i-dea how i got here
any one who thinks otherwise is captured by and held in, a functional illusion,
and i have no goddamn i-dea why that happens either

Image

maybe it's just a Goddamn primary puzzle :lol:
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
michael
Posts: 3816
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by michael » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:22 am

lane wrote:Gee, so the forum is closing.....

So...Awakening, Maple, Sara, Michael, Heron, Toombs, Anna, Mel, Jeff J and the rest of the memberlist left out...it has been fun.
Thanks for the laughs, the tears and the wise words in between.


Image

a heartfelt adieu ';)'
awakening's got up and gone
maple so sweet... is not sticking around...

que sara sara...

michael's unknown
heron has flown the coup
toombs is already dead
Anna rues nothing
meL is surrounded by nothing
jeff j's not even himself...

and...

lane's going no where... :D

Love
From Source to Source: an Endless Spring
maple3
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:25 am
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Post by maple3 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:41 am

Gosh, all these good people...
and all these goodbyes ...
are really making this difficult. :cry:

And it's weird how no-thing can still break this heart. :(

And I hate to single out anyone for "special effects" on the bye-Way bye-pass...

but I guess you know who you are? ;-)...


Love
sunyaakash
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:21 pm
Location: sky

Post by sunyaakash » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:02 am

Think of the silverlining .

There will be time to smell the flowers - real flowers ,

to see the clouds - real clouds ,

to be real .


s
empty-and-full
Posts: 1448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: Unknown

Post by empty-and-full » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:59 am

sunyaakash wrote:Think of the silverlining .

There will be time to smell the flowers - real flowers ,

to see the clouds - real clouds ,

to be real .


s

When one apparent doors closes... another one opens somewhere else... apparently. [bigsmile]
:)
lane
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:18 pm
Location: X marks the spot...

Post by lane » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:55 am

michael wrote:
lane wrote:Gee, so the forum is closing.....

So...Awakening, Maple, Sara, Michael, Heron, Toombs, Anna, Mel, Jeff J and the rest of the memberlist left out...it has been fun.
Thanks for the laughs, the tears and the wise words in between.


Image

a heartfelt adieu ';)'
awakening's got up and gone
maple so sweet... is not sticking around...

que sara sara...

michael's unknown
heron has flown the coup
toombs is already dead
Anna rues nothing
meL is surrounded by nothing
jeff j's not even himself...

and...

lane's going no where... :D

Love


':D'

Then...who will have the last word or the last laugh when nobody's here already ':shock:'
Post Reply