Kimide

toombaru

Kimide

Post by toombaru » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:59 pm

Every word uttered......every emerging thought....should be preceded by the acronym disclaimer "Kimide" Keep in mind.....I don't exist.

Keep in mind: I have imagined myself to be the subject and have turned consciousness into an object that I possess.

Keep in mind: That anything I say comes from this erroneous assumption.

Keep in mind: That from this inverted perspective....anything said...or heard.....is pure lunacy.

Keep in mind: That anything spoken......emerges from within the erroneous assumption that there exists separate entities....who have the ability to assimilate and benefit from the useless babble pouring forth.

Keep in mind: That everything said is merely my opinion....a condensed hodge-podge of accumulated trivia picked up from who knows where.

Keep in mind: That this supposed 'I' has usurped the role of subject of its own personal kingdom from All That IS.

and:

Keep in mind: That it is All That IS that has created and seems to enjoy this rather odd and perverted behavior.

and:

Keep in mind: That what you are actually seeing ...........and seeing with.....is consciousness itself....streaming through and around its own imaginary creations.

toombaru
evereece

Post by evereece » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:10 am

The 'oneness' of all that is, is all these words. This is what we, so called people, do...we do things like this forum. It's fun. We share in suffering and we share in fun things, like chatting! :) We chop wood, carry water...and we talk it over.
After years of reading/retreats/ and group work my questions have been answered, but I love this stuff. :-)
adshanti

Post by adshanti » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:40 am

Beautiful words...
In going beyond all that is ever being said, understood, experienced And living from that not-knowing, without knowing that, is Innocence, which is Being Alive.

ad