When?

Post Reply
dilaram

When?

Post by dilaram » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:39 am

The train from Nowhere to Somewhere...when does he arrive?
Last edited by dilaram on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
aquarius
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

Re: When?

Post by aquarius » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:47 am

dilaram wrote:The train from nowhere to somewhere...when does he arrive?
n/ever?


.......good post Dil :wink:
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
dilaram

Re: When?

Post by dilaram » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:50 am

aquarius wrote:
dilaram wrote:The train from nowhere to somewhere...when does he arrive?
n/ever?


.......good post Dil :wink:

Because I've got to get in Somewhere, sometime, they need me there...that's what someone said to me, once, but I don't remember who it was...
aquarius
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

Re: When?

Post by aquarius » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:57 am

dilaram wrote:
aquarius wrote:
dilaram wrote:The train from nowhere to somewhere...when does he arrive?
n/ever?


.......good post Dil :wink:

Because I've got to get in Somewhere, sometime, they need me there...that's what someone said to me, once, but I don't remember who it was...
That's quite a puzzling mental work-out for the mind...isn't it?
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
dilaram

Re: When?

Post by dilaram » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:01 am

aquarius wrote:
dilaram wrote:
aquarius wrote:
dilaram wrote:The train from nowhere to somewhere...when does he arrive?
n/ever?


.......good post Dil :wink:

Because I've got to get in Somewhere, sometime, they need me there...that's what someone said to me, once, but I don't remember who it was...
That's quite a puzzling mental work-out for the mind...isn't it?
I'm waiting, like some are waiting for Godot.
One day, he will come...I know it...
One has to be patient...that's all...
aquarius
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

Re: When?

Post by aquarius » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:27 am

dilaram wrote:
aquarius wrote:
dilaram wrote:
aquarius wrote:
dilaram wrote:The train from nowhere to somewhere...when does he arrive?
n/ever?


.......good post Dil :wink:

Because I've got to get in Somewhere, sometime, they need me there...that's what someone said to me, once, but I don't remember who it was...
That's quite a puzzling mental work-out for the mind...isn't it?
I'm waiting, like some are waiting for Godot.
One day, he will come...I know it...
One has to be patient...that's all...
That's very good Dil, i agree.
The train from Nowhere to Somewhere...when does he arrive?

Without something visiting nothing--nothing wouldn't know it is nothing

so it needs something to be there to know that it's nothing?
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
dilaram

Re: When?

Post by dilaram » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:45 am

aquarius wrote:

Without something visiting nothing--nothing wouldn't know it is nothing

so it needs something to be there to know that it's nothing?

...but for what reason?

Something needs nothing to know it is something...

...but for what reason?
aquarius
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

Re: When?

Post by aquarius » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:04 am

dilaram wrote:
aquarius wrote:

Without something visiting nothing--nothing wouldn't know it is nothing

so it needs something to be there to know that it's nothing?

...but for what reason?

Something needs nothing to know it is something...

...but for what reason?
I don't know?

Maybe not knowing wanted to know itself ?

Or, knowing wanted to not know itself?
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
makara
Posts: 1341
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:09 am
Location: By the ocean, ready for the big one.

Post by makara » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:00 am

I'm waiting, like some are waiting for Godot.
One day, he will come...I know it...
One has to be patient...that's all...
Gilbert's latest post starts:
There is NO TIME at all. It takes no time to recognize that Wakefulness is presence. This NOW is all the time that there IS.

I call it “The First Instant”, the only INSTANT
And you already know that Dil,
so you can stop waiting.
dilaram

Post by dilaram » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:52 am

makara wrote:
I'm waiting, like some are waiting for Godot.
One day, he will come...I know it...
One has to be patient...that's all...
Gilbert's latest post starts:
There is NO TIME at all. It takes no time to recognize that Wakefulness is presence. This NOW is all the time that there IS.

I call it “The First Instant”, the only INSTANT
And you already know that Dil,
so you can stop waiting.

I'm 'NOW'- here for the fun of writing about nothing, it is labeled on every post of mine...

and you already know that makara...

so you can stop making me aware of such things...
makara
Posts: 1341
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:09 am
Location: By the ocean, ready for the big one.

Post by makara » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:19 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply