Post by ne0 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:40 pm

dilaram

Post by dilaram » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:43 pm

God is...

...and isn't.
Blossom

Post by Blossom » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Of course you know I had to add to this:

Perhaps it is time to stop instigating and perpetuating these archaic ideas about what God is. If we can understand the Truth, so can others. Spreading the Good Word, not adding confusion or bitter sarcasm to already long held mistaken beliefs, might be closer to the Living Tao, The Way.

God is Consciousness-- Divinity Itself---One Mind, and It is Divine--the quantum field which is the Unseen Light of God is the birth place of this manifest reality---Everything is God’s Beingness. God is completely inexplicable, but we can see that It Is Here because we are, universe is; Consciousness Itself.

God is orchestrating perfectly the sub-atomic quantum energy which is apparently quite a roiling boiling tumultuous unseen realm—and having it all appear as this universe of coherent, intelligently smoothly working reality---

The very Life Force of you and me is Divine Being---Here we are an entire universe completely and harmoniously working in functioning order---from the unseen eternity of a photon to the endless stars and galaxies of infinity. All functioning to perfection.

This Unknowable and Ineffable God is Divine Consciousness and It permeates every photon and particle of our physical being. Even science now tells us that nothing acts independent from the Conscious domain of Information and Light---we are connected by Divine Mind, or Godhead.

The Glory of this Living Truth is that we can be anywhere, doing anything, go the farthest lands of the Pleiades and This Awareness (Divine Consciousness) is right there with us. God never leaves or forsakes us. We cannot get away from This Fact, This Reality, Life--- which is ---Ta Da--- God’s Presence.

There are unseen universal laws that function perfectly and go anywhere, and ‘man’ did not invent them or create them; to name a few (and Not one scientist has yet to know how they work or how they got there): speed of light, principle of gravity, and the principle of arithmetic---and many more---All out of Something called Divine Intelligence, or God.

This Light and Information of God’s Intelligence is everywhere and at no time is it ever non-existent. God is right here and right now being the Light in your eyes that reads these words.

This universe is Living Mind; God is the organizing principle behind all that is---This Principle is operating at all times EveryWhere---All in all.

This pulse of movement and rest in happening in everything right here, right now. This pulse of energy is the Life of us and It does not ever die. Why? Because It never had a beginning, so it cannot have an end.

From the Gospel according Thomas (un-modified biblical parables) “Split wood and I am there. Raise a stone and you will fine me.”

And P.S. Marka, I love how you have grown so Beautiful and Real and Trusting your Self--

and Dear Alex and Anna, So precious to me--How Tender my heart when I see you stand your ground in such kind and Loving Ways---Wonderful.

Leo, I would not do a forum, I am sure it would be very difficult to 'monitor' with Intelligent Discernment---not an easy task---Thank you for your Love.

I feel a breeze here now---You opened the window, the fresh air is good and the new open space is condusive to unbridled inspiration.

and I LUB U All--
What is bound on earth is bound in heaven and what is freed on earth is freed in heaven.
makara

Post by makara » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:55 am

Dear Blossom,

the job's yours! You are the Divine PR manager :lol:
(Not mockery ... recognition of yr loving willingness to share)

In fairness though I doubt if neO created this image.
I bet he's just taking the mickey out of the
types of Xtians who do do this sort of image.

Out here they run ads on TV - usually on the beach
for some reason and they are just like that image.

Joke

A burglar breaks into a house. He's barely taken two steps when he hears a disembodied voice say:

"Jesus is watching"

The burglar freezes in his tracks and waits for 5 minutes, but nothing happens.

As he starts to move, he hears the same voice saying: "Jesus is watching"

He stands still for 5 minutes, and then reaches into his pocket and turns on his torch.

As he scans the room, he see's a parrot in a cage in the corner of the room.

He looks at the parrot and says "Hey Parrot, was that you?"

The parrot looks back and says "Yes, it was."

The burglar chuckles and says "So what's your name bird?"

The bird says "My name is Polly."

The burglar laughs and says "Geeez, that's a stupid name. Who's the idiot that gave you that name?"

The bird says "The same idiot that named the Rottweiler Jesus."
Blossom

Post by Blossom » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:39 pm

\:D/ [tanz] [-o< :lol: :roll: [kiss]
What is bound on earth is bound in heaven and what is freed on earth is freed in heaven.
ne0

Post by ne0 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:53 pm

:P
makara wrote:In fairness though I doubt if neO created this image.
I bet he's just taking the mickey out of the
types of Xtians who do do this sort of image.
Sort of. Indeed I didn't create it, just saw it on this weblog and liked the funny undertone of it. :)
Libra

Post by Libra » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:23 pm

NeO
are you Pagan?
:lol:
ne0

Post by ne0 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Nope... I'm a brujo. [tanz]
makara

Post by makara » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:03 am

I'm a brujo.
eh Hombre watch out for the bruhaha!