Water

Post Reply
aquarius
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

Water

Post by aquarius » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Hi every one..... I had this thought today, that water is conscious.

We know water can change it's form in many ways, even appearing to disappear as in steam.
Water can be both visible and invisible at the same time.

In fact I think water is indeed endowed with unique and magical properties.

Is water a kind of conscious aether ? in other words consciousness itself?
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
Blossom
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:02 pm
Location: Ojai, California

Re: Water

Post by Blossom » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:36 pm

aquarius wrote:Hi every one..... I had this thought today, that water is conscious.

We know water can change it's form in many ways, even appearing to disappear as in steam.
Water can be both visible and invisible at the same time.

In fact I think water is indeed endowed with unique and magical properties.

Is water a kind of conscious aether ? in other words consciousness itself?


Yes, I think so too---Life which is Light and is the Fullness of All things, Life is full of Light and Information is Light, and Engery is Information made manifest by that which is Mind, which is Consciousness Itself.

Aquarius is the Water barer, the Air Sign ( Mind ) --You would be the one to see the Life and Light in Water. Mind is being all things, which is, of course, Divine Mind.
What is bound on earth is bound in heaven and what is freed on earth is freed in heaven.
aquarius
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

Re: Water

Post by aquarius » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:11 am

Blossom wrote:
aquarius wrote:Hi every one..... I had this thought today, that water is conscious.

We know water can change it's form in many ways, even appearing to disappear as in steam.
Water can be both visible and invisible at the same time.

In fact I think water is indeed endowed with unique and magical properties.

Is water a kind of conscious aether ? in other words consciousness itself?


Yes, I think so too---Life which is Light and is the Fullness of All things, Life is full of Light and Information is Light, and Engery is Information made manifest by that which is Mind, which is Consciousness Itself.

Aquarius is the Water barer, the Air Sign ( Mind ) --You would be the one to see the Life and Light in Water. Mind is being all things, which is, of course, Divine Mind.
Like Liquid Mind :D

Thanks for your reply Blossom.

The "field" of consciousness is all embracing and absolute in nature as it springs from the well of infinite mind,
we all have our being within this field and many indeed know it not,
as with the fish that swim within the ocean and wondering if water is real.
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
aquarius
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

Post by aquarius » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:19 am

Image
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
ANNA
Posts: 4093
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:11 pm

Post by ANNA » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:27 am

aquarius wrote:Image

hey, aqua i am getting scared of your picture......



[burnout] :roll: [wink]
aquarius
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

Post by aquarius » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:33 am

ANNA wrote:
aquarius wrote:Image

hey, aqua i am getting scared of your picture......



[burnout] :roll: [wink]
Oh Anna, you do make me laugh .. :lol: :wink:
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
Blossom
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:02 pm
Location: Ojai, California

Re: Water

Post by Blossom » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:35 pm

aquarius wrote:
Blossom wrote:
aquarius wrote:Hi every one..... I had this thought today, that water is conscious.

We know water can change it's form in many ways, even appearing to disappear as in steam.
Water can be both visible and invisible at the same time.

In fact I think water is indeed endowed with unique and magical properties.

Is water a kind of conscious aether ? in other words consciousness itself?
Yes, I think so too---Life which is Light and is the Fullness of All things, Life is full of Light and Information is Light, and Engery is Information made manifest by that which is Mind, which is Consciousness Itself.

Aquarius is the Water barer, the Air Sign ( Mind ) --You would be the one to see the Life and Light in Water. Mind is being all things, which is, of course, Divine Mind.
Like Liquid Mind :D

Thanks for your reply Blossom.

The "field" of consciousness is all embracing and absolute in nature as it springs from the well of infinite mind,
we all have our being within this field and many indeed know it not,
as with the fish that swim within the ocean and wondering if water is real.
Oh, yes, the 'fish in the sea' analogy is perfectly fitting---we are IN IT but This Divine Awareness is so close and so much our Life that we do not 'see' that we are One With this Divine Light/Mind--- The fish move and breathe and having thier being as Water Itself---no fish can live without the Water being the fullness of everything about them---

"For in him we live and move and have our being"

Breath is very close to this too--we Breathe God's Being---Perhaps why the Yogis are so dedicated to breathing exercises---But, for me the recognition of This Holy Presence is all that is necessary---then we be grateful to Know our Real Identity is the 'sea' of Life Itself-- the Waters of Consciousness---or like other often use the analogy of Ocean and Wave being one---so many lovely ways to try and share our vision of our Divine Heritage.

The message is everywhere, and it is not limited in any way to just a "non-dual" arena---
God's Sound, The Celestial Symphony of Life, the Music of Spheres, the Song of the Sun, the Sound is Breath, and out of the Void and Emptiness which is God---God with His Breath came the Words "Let there be light." "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." The very Word Is God Itself; the word is our very being. We are That Breath of God as the Light in All That is.

The Hebrew word behind spirit is ruach, and it means "air in motion." Spirit, the Holy Spirit. "breath" means "life." Breath is air in motion---Like the SEA and Water it all moves, movement coming from Rest, Stillness-- "spirit" is our Real Idenity, Everywhere at Once in All That Is. "Spirit," is Breath, Breath is Air, Air is Unseen Light and Information, all coming back to Consciousness the Word made flesh, is the Invisible Resonating vibration of Sound made 'tangible'.
What is bound on earth is bound in heaven and what is freed on earth is freed in heaven.
aquarius
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

Post by aquarius » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Very nicely said. Thank You Blossom.
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
aquarius
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

Post by aquarius » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:20 pm

I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
Post Reply