Taking a break

Post Reply
makara
Posts: 1341
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:09 am
Location: By the ocean, ready for the big one.

Taking a break

Post by makara » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:41 am

Dear cyber friends,
i am taking a break from the forum.
During this year there has been an enormous amount of
reading and I a few days ago I felt like a man at
the banquet table who suddenly realised he'd
eaten one dish too many.
Now all he can do is still still and quiet for a time.
Perhaps this sitting still and quiet
may also allow a question, which has been arising
for some time, to emerge fully from the shadows;
it is about getting beyond mind/reason/intellect.

with love
ANNA
Posts: 4093
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:11 pm

Re: Taking a break

Post by ANNA » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:17 am

makara wrote:Dear cyber friends,
i am taking a break from the forum.
During this year there has been an enormous amount of
reading and I a few days ago I felt like a man at
the banquet table who suddenly realised he'd
eaten one dish too many.
Now all he can do is still still and quiet for a time.
Perhaps this sitting still and quiet
may also allow a question, which has been arising
for some time, to emerge fully from the shadows;
it is about getting beyond mind/reason/intellect.

with love

let a silent smile

accompany your quite

calmness.......


:)
dilaram

Post by dilaram » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:15 am

The 'one' trying to get beyond mind is itself a mind-construct...

...just as this is a mind-construct...


...nevermind...

(but who will do that?)


Love 'mate'

:wink:
aquarius
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: The united kingdom of heaven

Post by aquarius » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:09 am

bye bye mak.

See you when you come back from the beyond .... :lol: 8) :D :wink:
I love talking about nothing ...
it is the only thing i know anything about.
Kailashana
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:46 pm

Post by Kailashana » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:19 am

Much love to you and yours, from me and mine.

silent

bridges

we link cherry blossoms
to samurai
thoughts to breath
that are no more

rivers of being....

go now
flow as if ...



I have enjoyed this space with you makara,
~Anna
danny
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:16 pm
Location: manchester uk

Post by danny » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:28 pm

hope you're back soon- really relate to your posts...
danny
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:16 pm
Location: manchester uk

Post by danny » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:36 pm

no wait, what's the advaita-police approved way to say it?

"there is resonance here with what is being said by no-one"

haha! sorry, can't help but take the p*ss :D

There is truth, spoken in beauty, as by Leo, and then there is... hahahahahaaa!!!
danny
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:16 pm
Location: manchester uk

Post by danny » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:38 pm

I miss meL... actually, I miss posts from a lot of people...
dilaram

Post by dilaram » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:42 pm

danny wrote:no wait, what's the advaita-police approved way to say it?

"there is resonance here with what is being said by no-one"

haha! sorry, can't help but take the p*ss :D

There is truth, spoken in beauty, as by Leo, and then there is... hahahahahaaa!!!

The One 'policing' Itself!


:lol:
ANNA
Posts: 4093
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:11 pm

Post by ANNA » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:49 pm

dilaram wrote:
danny wrote:no wait, what's the advaita-police approved way to say it?

"there is resonance here with what is being said by no-one"

haha! sorry, can't help but take the p*ss :D

There is truth, spoken in beauty, as by Leo, and then there is... hahahahahaaa!!!

The One 'policing' Itself!





:lol:

ha ha ha


[bigsmile] [ok]
danny
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:16 pm
Location: manchester uk

Post by danny » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:49 pm

dilaram wrote: The One 'policing' Itself!


:lol:
apparently :wink:

:D
dilaram

Post by dilaram » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:57 pm

danny wrote:I miss meL... actually, I miss posts from a lot of people...

When a man is in the city he misses the desolation of the desert.

and when he is in the desert he misses the bustle of the city...

That's the drama of mankind.

Happiness is another word for 'what happens'...

Unhappiness is another word for 'what should happen'...
danny
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:16 pm
Location: manchester uk

Post by danny » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:34 am

I like that :)
Post Reply