Welcome to the 'dilaram speaks his mind' forum!

danny

Post by danny » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:34 am

dilaram wrote:
That is nonsense in my eyes.

Why you otherwise start a topic under the title 'Welcome to the 'dilaram speaks his mind' forum!' and then linking this thought to it? :
I re-iterate- I don't think that people have stopped posting due to you.

You seem determined to feel persecuted. Maybe, like ne0 postulated, you just love the drama? That's fine. Enjoy it- Knock yourself out! :lol: :P
dilaram

Post by dilaram » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:15 am

danny wrote: I re-iterate- I don't think that people have stopped posting due to you.

You seem determined to feel persecuted. Maybe, like ne0 postulated, you just love the drama? That's fine. Enjoy it- Knock yourself out! :lol: :P

It's you who started this silly 'dilaram-forum-topic'.
I'm not feeling 'persecuted', I just say my opinion.
Project on it what you can't prevent. I'll do the same.
Kailashana

Post by Kailashana » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Cracks me up, no matter how *awakened* the forum, its members, it always devolves into this sort of thing.

I wonder why it happens.

Or is it the old spy vs. spy in MAD MAGAGAZINE, except now it's
Awakened vs. Awakened. And who has the last say?

The joy is that we have these groups to speak with like minds/kindred spirits. And somehow we still try to kick the sails out of one another.

Blessed Be.

~A
dilaram

Post by dilaram » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Kailashana wrote:Cracks me up, no matter how *awakened* the forum, its members, it always devolves into this sort of thing.

I wonder why it happens.

The joy is that we have these groups to speak with like minds/kindred spirits. And somehow we still try to kick the sails out of one another.

Blessed Be.

~A
It happens because Oneness likes to experience dynamics, quarrelling, ego-clashes, drama, kicking sails.
Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:44 pm

dilaram wrote:
Kailashana wrote:Cracks me up, no matter how *awakened* the forum, its members, it always devolves into this sort of thing.

I wonder why it happens.

Blessed Be.

~A
It happens because Oneness likes to experience dynamics, quarrelling, ego-clashes, drama, kicking sails.
While that is true, I think its also a cop-out.

I bet you nine quid the dialoguing would sound nothing like it does on here if we were all in a room together :roll:
dilaram

Post by dilaram » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Matt wrote:While that is true, I think its also a cop-out.

I bet you nine quid the dialoguing would sound nothing like it does on here if we were all in a room together Rolling Eyes

We are not sitting in a room together and most probably never will, so what is your point? What do you mean with : it is true but 'cop-out'?

I don't expect you believe anything I say, I might just say the opposite the next day, and meaning it too.

I'm not here to win souls or convince people, I'm here because I'm here, or because I'm enjoying it to write down what comes up in my head.
Last edited by dilaram on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dilaram

Post by dilaram » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Kailashana

Post by Kailashana » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Hmmmm. Does that mean you're here to enjoy the absurdism of conceptualizing 'the non-conceptual?

Go figure!

~
Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:16 pm

dilaram wrote:

I bet you nine quid the dialoguing would sound nothing like it does on here if we were all in a room together Rolling Eyes

We are not sitting in a room together and most probably never will, so what is your point? What do you mean with : it is true but 'cop-out'?

I don't expect you believe anything I say, I might just say the opposite the next day, and meaning it too.

I'm not here to win souls or convince people, I'm here because I'm here, or because I'm enjoying it to write down what comes up in my head.
Easy, friend. I'm not criticising you. No need to justify what you post :D

I'm commenting on the overall flavour of the forum, and other forums like it (in respect of what Kailashana said).

A Sangha it aint :twisted:

But it is what it is.
dilaram

Post by dilaram » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Matt wrote:
dilaram wrote:

Easy, friend. I'm not criticising you. No need to justify what you post :D

I'm commenting on the overall flavour of the forum, and other forums like it (in respect of what Kailashana said).

A Sangha it aint :twisted:

But it is what it is.

I don't feel criticized or attacked, and if I was, I wouldn't care. I'm easy.

Not interested though in sangha's, not my cup of tea.

This is it, and it's more than enough for me, don't need a sangha to enjoy it.